Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 365
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,506
    Sluggo may or may not have listen to Rush, but he is a part of the demographic Rush aimed his show at
    Last edited by WES445; 06-18-2021 at 05:26 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Apparently you do not.
    Got me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Limbaugh listeners must be a cult. Gotta be.
    Dude was still "on the air" four months after he died...yea that's a cult.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,197
    I don't understand anybody who consumes one content for hours a day.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't understand anybody who consumes one content for hours a day.
    Depends on how you're consuming it. If they are actively listening to it and doing nothing else, yea that's a bit weird. But as background noise, it's different. Listening to something while you work, do chores, etc. can helpful.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,197
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Depends on how you're consuming it. If they are actively listening to it and doing nothing else, yea that's a bit weird. But as background noise, it's different. Listening to something while you work, do chores, etc. can helpful.
    Even as background I don't get it if it's just one thing.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Even as background I don't get it if it's just one thing.
    How long would you estimate the average basketball or baseball game last?

  8. #263
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Most definitely plural hours.

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't understand anybody who consumes one content for hours a day.
    Why not he been repeating the same content for 20 years


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,197
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How long would you estimate the average basketball or baseball game last?
    48 minutes for the NBA. I don't watch MLB too slow.

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    48 minutes for the NBA. I don't watch MLB too slow.
    Of playing time, yes. but with commercial breaks, timeouts and half time, its probably closer to 2.5 hours

  12. #267
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    48 minutes for the NBA. I don't watch MLB too slow.

  13. #268
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Of playing time, yes. but with commercial breaks, timeouts and half time, its probably closer to 2.5 hours
    He's just beating around the bush, as per usual.

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    48 minutes for the NBA. I don't watch MLB too slow.
    So a game starts at 7pm and is over by 7:48pm?

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,506
    commercials, breaks at the quarter and half time, mindless babble from announcers fill up a lot of time.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-20-2021 at 12:59 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •