Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,963
    If your next coin flip comes up heads do you discount the previous coin flip if it was tails? Illogical thread alert...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Trash LeBron all you want but it becomes personal when you start going after Mickey. Better cut that **** out.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Trash LeBron all you want but it becomes personal when you start going after Mickey. Better cut that **** out.
    Both bow down to Mao

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Valade how do you feel about that Simmons kid? I've seen like 3 Blazers game and everytime I think ďthis kid is a ballerĒ
    I think he will definitely develop into a good player. At this point he sometimes takes ill-advised shots that only the top level guys should take. Definitely works hard and hustles.

    I know Portland is very high on him and did not include him in any trade proposals, but I am kind of nervous that it's another case of Portland falling in love with someone and drastically over rating their ability (as we are prone to do).

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,978
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think he will definitely develop into a good player. At this point he sometimes takes ill-advised shots that only the top level guys should take. Definitely works hard and hustles.

    I know Portland is very high on him and did not include him in any trade proposals, but I am kind of nervous that it's another case of Portland falling in love with someone and drastically over rating their ability (as we are prone to do).
    Heís more of a PG/SG right? Because I feel like the Blazers have a history of being way too deep at those positions. I would capitalize on his rising stock and put him up to get a star 3/4 TBH.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Heís more of a PG/SG right? Because I feel like the Blazers have a history of being way too deep at those positions. I would capitalize on his rising stock and put him up to get a star 3/4 TBH.
    I don't think he'd garner a star 3/4, and we just brought in Covington and Derrick Jones. We do have a "problem" of too much depth at the guards between Lillard, CJ, Trent, and Simons. But that's a good problem to have.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,978
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't think he'd garner a star 3/4, and we just brought in Covington and Derrick Jones. We do have a "problem" of too much depth at the guards between Lillard, CJ, Trent, and Simons. But that's a good problem to have.
    Iím not saying him alone. But like if it took Simons, CJ, one of Cov/Jones for an all star 3/4 and filler....would you do it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,825
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iím not saying him alone. But like if it took Simons, CJ, one of Cov/Jones for an all star 3/4 and filler....would you do it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I donít think there is anyone meeting the criteria where a trade can get done. Like anyone you could get would be someone you could just trade CJ straight up for, and all the other 3/4 all stars the blazers prob donít have enough for a trade. Siakim might be the only guy I can think of that might be a fair trade for CJ/Simmons/Cov but they already are deep and PGís too

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít think there is anyone meeting the criteria where a trade can get done. Like anyone you could get would be someone you could just trade CJ straight up for, and all the other 3/4 all stars the blazers prob donít have enough for a trade. Siakim might be the only guy I can think of that might be a fair trade for CJ/Simons/Cov but they already are deep and PGís too
    Fair for who? Blazers getting waxed in that deal.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít think there is anyone meeting the criteria where a trade can get done. Like anyone you could get would be someone you could just trade CJ straight up for, and all the other 3/4 all stars the blazers prob donít have enough for a trade. Siakim might be the only guy I can think of that might be a fair trade for CJ/Simmons/Cov but they already are deep and PGís too
    I wouldn't add in Simmons and Covington. CJ for Siakam straight up seems about as far as I'd be willing to go.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Both bow down to Mao
    Zing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •