Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If the Lakers donít win the 2021 Title ... Should we Discount their 2020 Title?

Would it rlly be considered a Mickey Mouse Ring? Letís be real, no one wanted to be in the bubble in the first place. With family deaths, Covid, social racial injustice going on, and the Heat hurt in the finals, the Lakers had every advantage to win the finals and title. The Lakers got lucky in the most dire circumstances. Everything went right their way and wrong with every other team.

If they donít win it this year, do we put a huge * on their 2020 bubble Disney world title?

they also had every disadvantage that every team had

Their "advantage" was that they were the best team, and circumstances didn't matter.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Ugh , no. Winning back to back titles is hard.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I knew before I even opened the thread who had started this nonsense. Just no.

LeBron derangement syndrome is a disease I'll never be able to wrap my head around.....

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    LeBron derangement syndrome is a disease I'll never be able to wrap my head around.....
    Relax. You were probably dealing with the same thing between 2010-14.

I ****ing knew it was you who posted this before i could even open the thread! Your hate for Lakers shines through and it's too damn obvious.

Now to answer you just because you asked: ****ING NO!! They had the same disadvantage as every other team and player that was in the bubble! What makes you think they wanted to be there and others didn't? They happened to be the best and most focused team in the bubble. PERIOD! Just move on dude

Now go back to cheering for Kawhi and the clippers

LOL Lavar.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    I ****ing knew it was you who posted this before i could even open the thread! Your hate for Lakers shines through and it's too damn obvious.

Now to answer you just because you asked: ****ING NO!! They had the same disadvantage as every other team and player that was in the bubble! What makes you think they wanted to be there and others didn't? They happened to be the best and most focused team in the bubble. PERIOD! Just move on dude

Now go back to cheering for Kawhi and the clippers
    Note to self: Do not piss her off before my own surgery.

No lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Agree with you Jazz. So the counter is if they had lost it wouldn't have counted either? Ya right...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Note to self: Do not piss her off before my own surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    this... dudes just next level. I know I am annoying but damn

I dislike the Lakers immensely but this is a legit earned title. Not sure why you'd discount it.

So if Davis is injured and its not exactly the same team what does one season have to do with the next?
    Even at that right after Lakers won if all teams replayed the playoffs it will not unfold the exact same.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast