Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

To truly make NBA All Star weekend exciting

- Have a 3 day weekend of NBA All Star weekend once again

- NBA All Star Friday Night would consist of the game of HORSE (8 players), the Celebrity Game, and to finish off Friday night would be Rookies vs Sophomores...I would bring back the Rookie vs Sophomore Game no more Team World vs Team USA. I would have the rookie class go up against the Sophomore class in the final event.

- NBA All Star Saturday Night stays the same

- NBA All Star Sunday Night...NBA All Star Game

Its just bc of the global pandemic that's its only 1 day...

I generally like all-star weekend. I think getting players that anyone has ever heard of to do the Dunk contest again would be the only thing to improve it. You might as well just dump the event as it is now. Plus the judges are morons every single year
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

It would never happen but if they introduced a competition where its dunkers vs shot blockers that'd be nuts. 1 on 1 matchups East vs West. Both teams get to dunk and block.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It would never happen but if they introduced a competition where its dunkers vs shot blockers that'd be nuts. 1 on 1 matchups East vs West. Both teams get to dunk and block.
    I would be all game for that

How about just cancel for this year and resume it next year

NBA Legends night. Like a 5 on 5 of NBA players. I would pay big money to see Jordan and Bird and Magic play a game in their 50s.

Or have Shaq play against David Robinson or something.

Would have that Tyson- RJJ feel.

Or given me another idea

NBA All Star Friday Night- Celebrity Game opens Friday night, Legends Game which would be the 2nd event (5 on 5 with legends of the past going at it; Team Jordan vs Team Bird or something), and the final event would be Rising Stars Rookies vs Sophomores...no more Team USA vs Team World...back to Rookies vs Sophomores

Saturday Night- Skills Challenge which would be Bigs vs Small players, 3 Point Contest which would have Stars of course and, and the Dunk Contest would be compromised of a Rookie, a Sophomore player, and 2 established All Star players

Sunday Night- All Star Game

Do an annual Derek Fisher vs Matt Barnes 1v1 with no fouls called.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    NBA Legends night. Like a 5 on 5 of NBA players. I would pay big money to see Jordan and Bird and Magic play a game in their 50s.

Or have Shaq play against David Robinson or something.

Would have that Tyson- RJJ feel.
    That's a feel I don't ever want to experience again. That "fight" was so painful to watch.

Dunk Contest for me at this point they need to do away with it completely. Why? You don't even have stars competing in it or even emerging young stars who are really good. Each year you have no name guys compete and then you see disappointing dunks like why hype us all up in return just to disappoint us? Replace the Dunk Contest with a game of HORSE amongst NBA All Star players or replace the Dunk Contest with a 1 on 1 tournament or somethin I don't know.

At this point the Skills Challenge and the 3 Point Contest excites me much more. Sad ain't it?