Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Should Valanciunas be suspended for this incident?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think its common knowledge to anyone who has ever played to clear below the rim after being posterized.

Metu needs somewhere to land, hence hanging on the rim.

JV is a baby and threw him on the ground and broke his wrist instead of moving outta the way [emoji1745]
    As usual you are being ridiculous. Is it a cardinal rule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-17-2021 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He was just waiting for JV to clear out so he could safely land back on the floor.
    If thatís the case the suspension is warranted. It looked to me like he intentional swung back into the court to taunt Val. Are you a Memphis fan? Iím curious

JV should be suspended for the rest of the season. Hopefully the Grizzlies make him have indoor recess for the rest of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

If it were way longer and he just sat there that is one thing but it was literally a split second reaction and the dude grabbed his leg and did some dirty **** because he got dunked on and we sitting here talking about nuts on face and rebuttals of trying to land? In this video the dude dunks and the other dude does a dirty *** ****ing move and hurts the guy. He should get way more than a few games. Basketball is so stupid with this ****. I am the biggest lebron lover here.... lebron legit tried to injure joel so he wouldnt get dunked on and the league did nothing... when will this **** stop? There is no basketball play... the dude isnt trying to land because after he dunks instantly Val is trying to throw this man down and injure him. Stop with this ********. Its not basketball man

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If thatís the case the suspension is warranted. It looked to me like he intentional swung back into the court to taunt Val. Are you a Memphis fan? Iím curious

everyone in this thread i guess is a memphis fan because you are the only one that that thinks this... it was ****ing dirty dude holy ****

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He was just waiting for JV to clear out so he could safely land back on the floor.
    ^This. It's now on Metu to let go of the rim in a way that he avoids JV. It's on JV to let Metu let go of the rim and land safely.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    everyone in this thread i guess is a memphis fan because you are the only one that that thinks this... it was ****ing dirty dude holy ****
    Take a breath for once

Take a breath for once

stop being a bias moron man... we get it you love the old school where guys could injure guys etc but the fact you are alright and argue this ******** is ****ed my dude

this was dirty and it was insanely obvious. Cant have this **** in basketball my man no offense.

Should Valanciunas be suspended for this incident?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    stop being a bias moron man... we get it you love the old school where guys could injure guys etc but the fact you are alright and argue this ******** is ****ed my dude

this was dirty and it was insanely obvious. Cant have this **** in basketball my man no offense.
    Stop being an out of breath, over dramatic, and over the top on everything.

If he didnít swing on top of him on purpose I definitely think Val deserves to be punished. If he did I see can Valís reaction being ďget the F off meĒ.

I donít want to see anyone get hurt. Even LeBron [emoji3]. I tore up both my ankles playing ball. It sucks. The first time I did it I was a kid, it was summer, and I had gotten so much better that summer I cried. I hope his guy recovers super fast.

Last edited by ewing; 02-17-2021 at 09:37 AM.

I could see anything from flagrant 1 on JV to double techs and a personal. I would have just thrown JV out of the game and called it a day, anything over 1 game is an overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I could see anything from flagrant 1 on JV to double techs and a personal. I would have just thrown JV out of the game and called it a day, anything over 1 game is an overreaction.
    Agreed.

I suspend him permanently. This league is all about class and JV shouldn't be allowed back in.

Sometimes you have to choke down some balls and he should have just opened wider rather than pulling this dirty BS.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I suspend him permanently. This league is all about class and JV shouldn't be allowed back in.

Sometimes you have to choke down some balls and he should have just opened wider rather than pulling this dirty BS.
    https://youtu.be/Cv1cBN8M-9I

https://youtu.be/Dy3cmIq6kFQ

Lol I wish I had time to post more, but youíre right. Real classy stuff right here 🤣😆

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Agreed. I hope Adam Silver gives him a spanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

As usual you are being ridiculous. Is it a cardinal rule?

It's gravity LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast