Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    From everything Iíve seen and read about Trey Lance his game is very similar to Justin Fields. Lance is slightly bigger though. Both have a big arm, both are very mobile, both have been said to be good leaders. There are only 2 differences really. One is level of competition and the other is the fact that Lance didnít play this year.

I have also heard that there are a couple teams that like Lance better than Fields. I would not be shocked if a team trades up and drafts Lance ahead of Fields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lance has two things on fields. Mechanics. His throwing motion is significantly better and quicker and size. Heís a big guy

But fields has things as well. Both guys need the right coaching staff to get the most out of them

Again, there are QBs in every draft. You have to roll with hurts for the next 2-3.

Best case heís the answer. Worst case we still suck and get draft capitol to rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Again, there are QBs in every draft. You have to roll with hurts for the next 2-3.

Best case heís the answer. Worst case we still suck and get draft capitol to rebuild.
    I know people say this every year, but next year's QB class is not looking good. There certainly won't be a Trevor Lawrence who will push guys down the draft order who are 1st overall picks in an ordinary year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I know people say this every year, but next year's QB class is not looking good. There certainly won't be a Trevor Lawrence who will push guys down the draft order who are 1st overall picks in an ordinary year.
    And that gets said every year too.

Someone will shine and be all the hype and others will follow. Every year.

Roll with hurts and then give me Sam Howell in a couple.

2-3?

0 chance if heís not up to par. This is the modern nfl, QBs are succeeding out of the gate unlike any previous era.

Eagles at most will give jalen 1 season and evaluate. If they give him that without already having another guy here

You donít HAVE to do anything. Franchise QB matters. Eagles would be complete idiots if they ACTUALLY love a guy in this draft but say ďwell we drafted hurts oh well canít take himĒ

Itís easy to say thereís QBs every draft. But Washington took chase young right? Bet they wish they had Justin Herbert, and thatís with young being incredible

Now they won the division and have no QB and arenít in position to take one

And no Iím not advocating taking one just to take one. Iím merely saying if you absolutely love one, if thereís a guy you think has future franchise, pro bowl ability. You donít pass him up. 0 chance

Roll with hurts and then give me Sam Howell in a couple.
    Sam Howell will be in the 2022 draft. And heís 6-1 (and thatís allegedly 6-1) could be shorter

No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Sam Howell will be in the 2022 draft. And heís 6-1 (and thatís allegedly 6-1) could be shorter

No thanks
    Thatís who said couple.

Howell excites me.

Thatís who said couple.

Howell excites me.
    2022 draft is next season? Iím confused lol

I mean his size is a big concern. 6-1 possibly shorter has an incredibly low success rate

Tua is a perfect example

If the eagles donít go with QB this year and jalen isnít the guy thereís other options. Tyler shough is a better prospect. Sure there can be exceptions. But 6-1 is concerning and if heís even shorter itís even more concerning

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    2022 draft is next season? Iím confused lol

I mean his size is a big concern. 6-1 possibly shorter has an incredibly low success rate

Tua is a perfect example

If the eagles donít go with QB this year and jalen isnít the guy thereís other options. Tyler shough is a better prospect. Sure there can be exceptions. But 6-1 is concerning and if heís even shorter itís even more concerning
    One draft this year and then that one. Couple.

Anyways, I like him.

And that gets said every year too.

Someone will shine and be all the hype and others will follow. Every year.
    True but Lawrence, Wilson, or Fields would likely go #1 if they were in next years draft. Hell thereís even a chance that Lance could go #1 if he played another year of college ball.

True but Lawrence, Wilson, or Fields would likely go #1 if they were in next years draft. Hell thereís even a chance that Lance could go #1 if he played another year of college ball.

My point is, youíll see 2-3 guys that will be in that convo next season.

My point is, youíll see 2-3 guys that will be in that convo next season.
    I understand that but what Iím saying is that the guys next year likely would not be chosen over Lawrence, Wilson, or Fields. Anyone of those 3 for sure are better prospects than anyone thatís coming out next season.

I understand that but what Iím saying is that the guys next year likely would not be chosen over Lawrence, Wilson, or Fields. Anyone of those 3 for sure are better prospects than anyone thatís coming out next season.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I agree with what youíre saying but I also think QBs rise up outta nowhere all the time. I think this time last year Zach Wilson might not have even been considered a day 2 pick, now heís got a legit shot at being the #2 overall pick.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast