Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Greg Newsome is another corner with First round grade that had mutiple injuries at Northwestern.

Report said that the 49ers will not take Justin Fields at 3.

Atlanta at 4 can draft the hometown kid Fields as their future quarterback or trade down to a team that wants Justin Fields.

Lots of buzz about DT Christian Barmore going top 14. It better not be the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Lots of buzz about DT Christian Barmore going top 14. It better not be the Eagles.
    BB loves to draft DL so at first I had him as a target at #15, but heís really not out normal style at all so Iím hesitant to think itís a possibility.

In theory though we could really use an inside disruptor. Upside is there to be a force if he pulls it all together.

https://thelibertyline.com/2021/04/1...barmore-at-12/

Sounds like the eagles are interested

This is the first year in a while where I don't have a good pulse for what the Steelers are going to do. Usually Tombert are pretty obvious in their pick. But they've met with OL, RB, DB, heck even Justin Fields has made comments on how much time Tomlin took with him.

First round guys who have commented that the Steelers took time with them:
    Roussaou, Parsons, Harris, Etienne, Oweh, Darrisaw, Fields, Leatherwood, Samuel Jr, Stokes, Dickerson, Friermuth.

So: EDGE, ILB, RB, OT, OC, QB, CB, TE.

Latest Cowboys rumor says they are enamored with 1 player, and itís not Pitts. They guy they cover is Sewell. If 5 QBís go in the top 10 and Chase and Pitts, there isa chance that Sewell falls to 10. If that happens they will take Sewell. If Sewell is gone then it will be Surtain or Horn.

https://twitter.com/bloggingtheboys/...394394121?s=21

The link to this article also has a very interesting 7 round mock draft for the Cowboys that has them taking DeVonte Smith at 10.

Also the Cowboys have been scouting and interviewing local QB prospects. MM is known for taking project QBís in the later rounds. They did it last year with Nooch the Chooch. So wouldnít be surprised if a guy like Sam Ellinger is drafted with one of the final picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my pick is in I just canít get away from Parsons . People say what a shame J Smith will never be the same player he was at ND ... well hereís take 2 . You donít get 2 chances to draft players like this at pick 10 or later . With Smith Injuries made it possible and with Parsons itís that so many teams need QB plus unless Iím mistaken he opted out . Lord knows what he would shown . You canít pass on Parsons if heís there at 10 . You just canít . Defense sucks and heís the best defensive prospect in the draft . Itís a simple choice . You have 2 thirds and 2 fourths donít tell me thereís not gonna be a couple CB there will end up being good football players . Plus you try to sign Richard Sherman.

Bottom line is if Iím Jerry I want to know what player can help our run defense the most at 10 . And if heís there Parsons is not only the answer to that question but BPA as well .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is the first year in a while where I don't have a good pulse for what the Steelers are going to do. Usually Tombert are pretty obvious in their pick. But they've met with OL, RB, DB, heck even Justin Fields has made comments on how much time Tomlin took with him.

First round guys who have commented that the Steelers took time with them:
    Roussaou, Parsons, Harris, Etienne, Oweh, Darrisaw, Fields, Leatherwood, Samuel Jr, Stokes, Dickerson, Friermuth.

So: EDGE, ILB, RB, OT, OC, QB, CB, TE.
    Whoever the hell they draft will just turn into a stud either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Whoever the hell they draft will just turn into a stud either way.
    Thereís an article that put Colbert as the second best drafting GM of the last 20 years behind Ozzie Newsome.

They said in baseball terms Colbert can hit home runs but hits so many singles and doubles that the production far surpasses other GMs. They listed his best draft gets as AB, Ben, Ike Taylor, Keenan Lewis, James Harrison and Ramon Foster based on production from draft position.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://thelibertyline.com/2021/04/1...barmore-at-12/

Sounds like the eagles are interested
    I think it would be a huge reach at 10, but the Cowboys need a DT as bad as any team in the NFL. Dan Quinn loves his interior pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I think it would be a huge reach at 10, but the Cowboys need a DT as bad as any team in the NFL. Dan Quinn loves his interior pressure.
    They may and they may not . They like the progress Tristen Hill has mad as well as Gallimore we just havenít seen enough of Hill . But this is where Jerry gets into trouble because he will just assume those guys will get better and eventually get the job done without a major backup plan because he likes to prove what a good drafter he is . Meanwhile Cowboy fans can just stand there with their fingers crossed hoping the same thing .. lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thereís an article that put Colbert as the second best drafting GM of the last 20 years behind Ozzie Newsome.

They said in baseball terms Colbert can hit home runs but hits so many singles and doubles that the production far surpasses other GMs. They listed his best draft gets as AB, Ben, Ike Taylor, Keenan Lewis, James Harrison and Ramon Foster based on production from draft position.

It's stupid how amazing they are at drafting.
    I would kill if my team can hit atleast 20% of what your team does.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Heíd be a HUGE reach at 10. If the rumored trade with the Abrams happen and the Cowboys drop down to 20 that would be a more realistic place to take a DT in this draft. One of them in this draft are top 10 worthy.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast