Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I don't think you can pencil in Ja'Marr Chase to the Bengals at 5. Burrows will voice his opinion to draft Chase but the smarter, wiser investment is taking Penei Sewell to protect your franchise quarterback.
    Agreed. I mean, itís the bengals so who knows what they will do but personally I think their #1 priority right now should be protecting their franchise QB. They can get WR help later, besides, itís not like Tyler Boyd, tee Higgins, and Auden Tate is a bad WR group anyway. They can use some more guys there for sure but I just think LT is more of a need at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I don't think you can pencil in Ja'Marr Chase to the Bengals at 5. Burrows will voice his opinion to draft Chase but the smarter, wiser investment is taking Penei Sewell to protect your franchise quarterback.
    Sewell definitely looks close to a sure thing at LT. He honestly makes the most sense for the Bengals. However would they be better off taking Chase in the 1st and then taking a LT at the top of the 2nd? Alex Leatherwood could very well be there. Heís not Sewell but he can still be a very good LT, he has the size, skill, and pedigree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Sewell definitely looks close to a sure thing at LT. He honestly makes the most sense for the Bengals. However would they be better off taking Chase in the 1st and then taking a LT at the top of the 2nd? Alex Leatherwood could very well be there. Heís not Sewell but he can still be a very good LT, he has the size, skill, and pedigree.
    I don't think the NFL in general is that high on Sewell. Chase seems far more of a sure thing, especially when his college QB is your starting QB.

Final mock this time from Pro Football Focus

1- Trevor Lawrence (QB) (Jaguars)
    2- Zach Wilson (QB) (Jets)
    3- Justin Fields (QB) (49ers)
    4- Trey Lance (QB) (PATRIOTS VIA TRADE W/ATL)
    5- Kyle Pitts (TE) (Bengals)
    6- Ja'Marr Chase (WR) (Dolphins)
    7- Penei Sewell (OT) (Lions)
    8- Mac Jones (QB) (Panthers)
    9- Micah Parsons (LB) (Broncos)
    10- Patrick Surtain II (CB) (Cowboys)
    11- DeVonta Smith (WR) (Giants)
    12- Jaycee Horn (CB) (Eagles)
    13- Rashawn Slater (OL) (Los Angeles Chargers)
    14- Kwity Paye (EDGE) (Vikings)
    15- Jaylen Waddle (WR) (FALCONS VIA TRADE W/NE)

16- Jaelan Philips (EDGE) (Cardinals)
    17- Christian Darrisaw (OT) (Raiders)
    18- Jayson Oweh (EDGE) (Dolphins)
    19- Teven Jenkins (OT) (Washington Football Team)
    20- Azeez Ojulari (EDGE) (Bears)
    21- Rashod Bateman (WR) (Colts)
    22- Elijah Moore (WR) (Titans)
    23- Greg Newsome II (CB) (Jets)
    24- Gregory Rousseau (EDGE) (Steelers)
    25- Trevon Moehrig (S) (Jaguars)
    26- Christian Barmore (DT) (Browns)
    27- Terrace Marshall Jr (WR) (Ravens)
    28- Caleb Farley (CB) (Saints)
    29- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (LB) (Packers)
    30- Dillon Radunz (OT) (Bills)
    31- Samuel Cosmi (OT) (Chiefs)
    32- Walker Little (OT) (Buccaneers)
    Last edited by Tg11; 04-16-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Wonder what the patriots would have to give up to move to #4

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Wonder what the patriots would have to give up to move to #4
    We most likely would give up #15, our 2nd rounder, 2nd rounder in 2022 and our 3rd rounder in 2023...I'm sure the Falcons would take that

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    We most likely would give up #15, our 2nd rounder, 2nd rounder in 2022 and our 3rd rounder in 2023...I'm sure the Falcons would take that
    Is that really attractive enough for the falcons? I mean, I understand giving up less value than what it took for the 49ers to go from #12 to #3 but only get 1 first round pick in the deal (#15) seems a little light.

The Jets traded #6 pick overall, two second-rounders in 2018 and a second rounder in 2019, to get #3 overall in 2018. I think it would take at least 2 1sts and a 2nd to trade up 11 spots. The Falcons are most likely giving up the opportunity to pick one of the top 5 QBs, Pitts, top 3 WRs at top 2 OT, Surtain and probably Parsons by moving back that far. I'd want more.

If the Pats do move up, I wouldnít be surprised if CB JC Jackson (just signed his RFA tender) and/or EDGE Chase Winovich are a part of the package.

I could see #15, #96, 2022 1st rounder, 2022 3rd rounder, Jackson, Winovich being an offer for #4 if they really love a QB.

Itís going to take multiple 1sts to move up for a QB though. Might take 3 if they really want to get up to #4.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't think the NFL in general is that high on Sewell. Chase seems far more of a sure thing, especially when his college QB is your starting QB.
    Sewell is damn good. Chase is the 'sexier name' but Sewell is the smart pick at a premium position.

NO Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bengals take Sewell at 5. Dolphins take Pitts at 6. Eagles trade up to 7 with the Lions and select Ja'Marr Chase. Everyone wins

Atlanta will attend Trey Lance 2nd Pro Day. Maybe the Falcons will draft a quarterback after all

Been having fun picking for the cowboys. Iím never happy. Lol
    https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator

Caleb Farley tore his ACL in 2017 and already have two back surgeries. Too many red flags for the talented corner.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast