Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 638
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I can see either the Cowboys or Giants taking Micah Parsons.
    I can definitely see the Giants taking Parsons.

    As for the Cowboys, I wouldnít be totally shocked if they did take Parsons. I doubt they will though. They have much bigger needs than LB. it is a need just. It as big as DL or CB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,599
    I think if parsons is there giants will take him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,705
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I think if parsons is there giants will take him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see this happening


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Will be interesting to see what the Falcons do at 4.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Will be interesting to see what the Falcons do at 4.
    I still think they draft Fields. Heís a hometown kid and they need to start preparing for life without Matt Ryan. Marketing wise it would be great to have your star franchise QB also be a local product.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,287
    https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...330675200?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Its possible

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Rumor is that both Atlanta and Detroit may look to trade down.

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,965
    If the Pats donít draft/trade up for a QB, really think Zaven Collins will be the pick. Dontía Hightower is as injury prone as they come so heís spent most of his career being held out of games for small injuries and ďload managementĒ type stuff, but he truly is a special talent at LB when heís healthy (i.e. his playoff performances once all the load management is done). I think Collins has that same type of unique skill set to be his long term replacement. Thatís a crucial role to fill for how BB likes to play defense.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,726
    Lovely, after thinking Zimmer would finally NOT be thinking CB in the first round for seemingly the first time in forever, he probably is again.....forking Gladney
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If heís there at 12 Iím actually starting to think the eagles may take him depending on who else is on the board.

  12. #417
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,889
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    If heís there at 12 Iím actually starting to think the eagles may take him depending on who else is on the board.
    I'm sure the Eagles would take Slater if available at 12.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,448
    I think my Patriots trade up in the Draft and we move up to take a quarterback because if we do that, then we are more or less set especially not only after all our massive free agency moves but if we trade up and take a QB, then our future looks even better going forward.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I think my Patriots trade up in the Draft and we move up to take a quarterback because if we do that, then we are more or less set especially not only after all our massive free agency moves but if we trade up and take a QB, then our future looks even better going forward.
    If BB gets a QB who can play even in the 15-20 range but do it BBís way (I.e. a guy who a game manager type vs all or nothing) then I think he can have the Pats pushing 10 wins annually (or whatever the 17 game equivalent is) and competing for playoffs each year.

    I still think Cam has that modest level of performance in him. But if they move up and land a young player who can do it year in and year out, thatís ideal.

    If they can somehow land a QB even better than that I think heíll have them in the running for another SB. But thatís extremely difficult to do.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,726
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    If BB gets a QB who can play even in the 15-20 range but do it BBís way (I.e. a guy who a game manager type vs all or nothing) then I think he can have the Pats pushing 10 wins annually (or whatever the 17 game equivalent is) and competing for playoffs each year.

    I still think Cam has that modest level of performance in him. But if they move up and land a young player who can do it year in and year out, thatís ideal.

    If they can somehow land a QB even better than that I think heíll have them in the running for another SB. But thatís extremely difficult to do.
    Kyle Trask might fit that bill (pun intended)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •