Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I can see either the Cowboys or Giants taking Micah Parsons.
    I can definitely see the Giants taking Parsons.

As for the Cowboys, I wouldnít be totally shocked if they did take Parsons. I doubt they will though. They have much bigger needs than LB. it is a need just. It as big as DL or CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if parsons is there giants will take him

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I think if parsons is there giants will take him

I see this happening

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Will be interesting to see what the Falcons do at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Will be interesting to see what the Falcons do at 4.
    I still think they draft Fields. Heís a hometown kid and they need to start preparing for life without Matt Ryan. Marketing wise it would be great to have your star franchise QB also be a local product.

https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...330675200?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Its possible

Rumor is that both Atlanta and Detroit may look to trade down.

If the Pats donít draft/trade up for a QB, really think Zaven Collins will be the pick. Dontía Hightower is as injury prone as they come so heís spent most of his career being held out of games for small injuries and ďload managementĒ type stuff, but he truly is a special talent at LB when heís healthy (i.e. his playoff performances once all the load management is done). I think Collins has that same type of unique skill set to be his long term replacement. Thatís a crucial role to fill for how BB likes to play defense.

Lovely, after thinking Zimmer would finally NOT be thinking CB in the first round for seemingly the first time in forever, he probably is again.....forking Gladney
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If heís there at 12 Iím actually starting to think the eagles may take him depending on who else is on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    If heís there at 12 Iím actually starting to think the eagles may take him depending on who else is on the board.
    I'm sure the Eagles would take Slater if available at 12.

I think my Patriots trade up in the Draft and we move up to take a quarterback because if we do that, then we are more or less set especially not only after all our massive free agency moves but if we trade up and take a QB, then our future looks even better going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I think my Patriots trade up in the Draft and we move up to take a quarterback because if we do that, then we are more or less set especially not only after all our massive free agency moves but if we trade up and take a QB, then our future looks even better going forward.
    If BB gets a QB who can play even in the 15-20 range but do it BBís way (I.e. a guy who a game manager type vs all or nothing) then I think he can have the Pats pushing 10 wins annually (or whatever the 17 game equivalent is) and competing for playoffs each year.

I still think Cam has that modest level of performance in him. But if they move up and land a young player who can do it year in and year out, thatís ideal.

If they can somehow land a QB even better than that I think heíll have them in the running for another SB. But thatís extremely difficult to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    If BB gets a QB who can play even in the 15-20 range but do it BBís way (I.e. a guy who a game manager type vs all or nothing) then I think he can have the Pats pushing 10 wins annually (or whatever the 17 game equivalent is) and competing for playoffs each year.

I still think Cam has that modest level of performance in him. But if they move up and land a young player who can do it year in and year out, thatís ideal.

If they can somehow land a QB even better than that I think heíll have them in the running for another SB. But thatís extremely difficult to do.
    Kyle Trask might fit that bill (pun intended)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast