Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This is from Tankathon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meh, I highly doubt the Giants would take Farley. I think Slater, Smith, or either one of the edge players (hopefully Philips, Ojulari or Rousseau) have a much more realistic chance of being the pick, given that board.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    WR is not a need for the eagles? Lol

Fulgham is an unknown, reagor is an unknown, ward is about as much of an ok player as you can get. Watkins and hightower are also extreme unknowns

Just because WR isnít the only need doesnít mean it isnít a need

Eagles need things all over. WR, CB, LB, DE

All 4 of those could be argued as 1st rounders for the eagles
    I went back and checked, the eagles have only taken a cornerback once in the first round in their history, Lito sheppard. And that was at pick#26. Not saying this means they wonít take a cornerback there but itíd be by far the highest drafted cornerback in team history, lotta pressure right out the gate. That would be a good spot for cornerback though, will be interesting to see what they do if they keep the pick

For the Eagles at 12 I don't want Rousseau or Payne.

Give one of Waddle, Smith, Surtain, or Horn.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I went back and checked, the eagles have only taken a cornerback once in the first round in their history, Lito sheppard. And that was at pick#26. Not saying this means they wonít take a cornerback there but itíd be by far the highest drafted cornerback in team history, lotta pressure right out the gate. That would be a good spot for cornerback though, will be interesting to see what they do if they keep the pick
    There was also Ben Smith, 22nd pick in 1990. Very talented player but tore his ACL in his 2nd second and was never the same after that.

Roynell Young was the 23rd pick in 1980 but I know nothing about him.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    There was also Ben Smith, 22nd pick in 1990. Very talented player but tore his ACL in his 2nd second and was never the same after that.
    Oh yeah thatís true. I was looking at this site and they had him listed at safety. Never trust wiki..lmao

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...nd_draft_picks

I'm starting to like Jaylen Waddle to the Eagles. Maybe that is because we draft at 12 now

What the hell are the Jets going to do at 2. That is what I want to know.

Draft Zach Wilson and trade Darnold to Denver or Carolina or trade down for a kings ransom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post

Draft Zach Wilson and trade Darnold to Denver or Carolina or trade down for a kings ransom.
    I see the Jets drafting Wilson and trading D'Arnold but as for where I see Sam D'Arnold going, I see him in Denver and Drew Lock either being in competition with D'Arnold for the starters job or Lock getting traded away also

I would think with what the Niners gave up to get to 3, they HAD to have tried to get the Jets' 2....so either the Jets just don't want to trade, or they want a king AND a queen's ransom.

I don't know who D'Arnold is, Tg, but Darnold can be kept for now rather cheaply until Wilson or whomever acclimates.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I would think with what the Niners gave up to get to 3, they HAD to have tried to get the Jets' 2....so either the Jets just don't want to trade, or they want a king AND a queen's ransom.

I don't know who D'Arnold is, Tg, but Darnold can be kept for now rather cheaply until Wilson or whomever acclimates.
    49ers already know who the Jets will take before the big trade to move up just like the Eagles knew who the Rams would take before moving up. Having Kyle's former DC and top offensive assistant on the Jets would suggest just that. No team will give up that much just to improve their chances to get their guy.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 03-29-2021 at 04:19 PM.

I need to do more research on these guys. I donít see the Cowboys taking a LB at 10 (at least not these guys) but if they trade down I could see something like this.

https://twitter.com/ricserritella/st...730467846?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I need to do more research on these guys. I donít see the Cowboys taking a LB at 10 (at least not these guys) but if they trade down I could see something like this.

https://twitter.com/ricserritella/st...730467846?s=21

Wow. Was thinking those guys might be around late 1st/early 2nd

I want the Cowboys to take one of those LB at 10.

I want the Cowboys to take one of those LB at 10.
    I thought surf had a good point. If jerry goes linebacker at #10 then it means that he will be admitting that he was wrong with the LVE and smith picks.

I can see either the Cowboys or Giants taking Micah Parsons.

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast