Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    man both teams are giving up a ton of wide open 3's. might come down to who makes more of them.

what a trash shot by Donovan. there was like 15 seconds on the shot clock. you can get that shot at any time.

its a pretty big bummer we didn't get to see Rudy vs Embiid, but was still a pretty good game.

I didn’t see last nights game but Jesus Christ Ben...that was awesome despite the loss. I think that shows what he could be possible of as the centerpiece of a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/tommoorephilly/s...882571779?s=21

Also I don’t know what more you can do than like the Melo game, just tip your cap and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I didn’t see last nights game but Jesus Christ Ben...that was awesome despite the loss. I think that shows what he could be possible of as the centerpiece of a team.

disagree, He cant and its not because of his skill my man. Its all mentality and he is weak. He has all the skill and ability. If he is aggressive ben we have a top 10-15 player in basketball because of his 2 way play but next 10 games against trash teams we will get 10-15 point ben with limited shots looking for 10/10/10

its dumb

He’s been changed recently. I think Brown really encouraged him to help others, and Doc is encouraging him to look for his own and helping others will come off of that. And I think a big part of him being more the version we saw last night is a co-star that’s able to play much more off ball.

I think your dislike of Ben really blinds you to what he could potentially be.

He’s been changed recently. I think Brown really encouraged him to help others, and Doc is encouraging him to look for his own and helping others will come off of that. And I think a big part of him being more the version we saw last night is a co-star that’s able to play much more off ball.

I think your dislike of Ben really blinds you to what he could potentially be.

no my dislike for ben isnt what he could be its what he is... i am watching a 15/8/8 player with 24-26/8/8 talent... he has the size/skill/ability... i have been screaming he doesnt need a 3 point shot. He needs literally a 10 footer at best which will come with aggression but he needs more than anything to go to the line and hit his fts which he did last night... He has these games not like last night but close and then we all get super excited because ben is finally realizing and then we get ben simmons 13/7/8 the next 10 games who drives has a 1v1 with a smaller guy and doesnt look to score and throws the ball out instantly because he is a ***** mentality wise. I pray this made him turn the corner because he has the skill and he just did that against a top defense and the best defensive player in basketball that made gobert literally thrown ben down out of nowhere out of frustration.... all because ben drove like only ben could because aggressive ben is top 10-15 player ben.... now we play trash teams lets see what ben does and watch... watch the passive ben.

https://twitter.com/tommoorephilly/s...882571779?s=21

Also I don’t know what more you can do than like the Melo game, just tip your cap and move on.

Yoiu could say a guy that averages 14 a game got lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You kinda ignored my main point though. The reason we get passive Ben is because of Embiid. And we get soft Embiid because of Ben. They literally try so hard to defer to each other at times with this “we’re equals” **** that they get in each other’s way. Doc has done some work on the tight space PnR but to truly unlock this version of Ben he needs to be away from Embiid and to unlock true MVBiid you need to get Ben away from him.

The best thing for their careers is to split them up. I’ve been calling for it for almost 2 years now. I wanted Ben for LaVine for so long when you could could get good extra assets with LaVine and now that **** has sailed. It would a straight up deal with salary matching at this point.

42 points on zero 3 point attempts is pretty impressive.

NBA Game Thread 2/15-2/21

You kinda ignored my main point though. The reason we get passive Ben is because of Embiid. And we get soft Embiid because of Ben. They literally try so hard to defer to each other at times with this “we’re equals” **** that they get in each other’s way. Doc has done some work on the tight space PnR but to truly unlock this version of Ben he needs to be away from Embiid and to unlock true MVBiid you need to get Ben away from him.

The best thing for their careers is to split them up. I’ve been calling for it for almost 2 years now. I wanted Ben for LaVine for so long when you could could get good extra assets with LaVine and now that **** has sailed. It would a straight up deal with salary matching at this point.

You said just like Melo all you can do is “tip your cap” but that’s not all you can do and not what you did when the guy 13th in the all time scoring list scored on your team. You said he had a lucky night. It’s is what you did when Ben randomly went off for 40 points

I just pointed out I could call it a lucky night.

Last edited by ewing; 02-16-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That was definitely MVP level Ben Simmons last night. He did throw up some garbage that went in, like going glass from straight ahead haha but that's why he needs to be away from Embiid for them both to maximize their talents. Big props to Clarkson on matching him offensively anyways. Kinda crazy he scored 40 but didn't do anything else haha. He certainly saved the game for us last night.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    disagree, He cant and its not because of his skill my man. Its all mentality and he is weak. He has all the skill and ability. If he is aggressive ben we have a top 10-15 player in basketball because of his 2 way play but next 10 games against trash teams we will get 10-15 point ben with limited shots looking for 10/10/10

its dumb
    Agreed with you MTM. This is what frustrates 76ers fans most.

Ben's inconsistency is driving me crazy. There are games where he took less then 10 shots and 'disappeared.' That's just not acceptable for the player that we think he is.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast