Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Agreed with you MTM. This is what frustrates 76ers fans most.
    I had to do a double take here. You got it, my man. Good for you (and for us).

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I had to do a double take here. You got it, my man. Good for you (and for us).
    Even a broken clock is right, twice a day lol

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I can't believe the Nets came back/the suns blew that lead. I had stopped paying attention at halftime. Blazers are now 8-2 in their last ten. pretty good for being down 3 starters. Also Milwaukee is is a tailspin right now.
    Who is their 3rd downed starter?

wow the Nuggets get 43 points from Jokic on 23 shots, but are going to lose by double digits because Green and Porter Jr give them 2 points on 15 shots. yikes. Also 9 to's from Murray.
    This is what you get when you let your 3rd best player walk in free agency to Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Who is their 3rd downed starter?
    Collins. its tough to really say he would be a starter, but I think the idea is that he would start.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    This is what you get when you let your 3rd best player walk in free agency to Detroit
    I mean thats how free agency works. you can offer the same money, but sometimes they just want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    And its the biggest mistake they have ever made. He was the one most players feared in the playoffs but everyone think it was just Murray and Jokic with a bunch of role players. 20 mil per is a steal for a top 6 two way forward this season.

Collins. its tough to really say he would be a starter, but I think the idea is that he would start.
    Oh gotcha, you're right. But yeah probably not after they acquired all those wings.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    And its the biggest mistake they have ever made. He was the one most players feared in the playoffs but everyone think it was just Murray and Jokic with a bunch of role players. 20 mil per is a steal for a top 6 two way forward this season.
    I knew that post would make you cream your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I knew that post would make you cream your pants.
    And I be creaming my pants even more once the Lakers beat them in the playoffs again even without AD since it will be much easier this time around.

I guess he was the biggest off-season FA which is why Lebron went over to him after the series to see if he would take a pay cut to be their 3rd banana since Denver WAS the scariest team in the playoffs by far for the Lakers.

Matt Barnes made an interesting comment on ESPN about how teams have figured out Duncan Robinson this year. I think there's some validity there as Robinson has been quite poor offensively this year. The East is so bad that I don't worry too much about the Heat making the playoffs, but this has been such a disappointing season thus far.

NBA Game Thread 2/15-2/21

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Matt Barnes made an interesting comment on ESPN about how teams have figured out Duncan Robinson this year. I think there's some validity there as Robinson has been quite poor offensively this year. The East is so bad that I don't worry too much about the Heat making the playoffs, but this has been such a disappointing season thus far.
    What did they figure out? That he can shoot. Hes also doing just about the same now as he did last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Mmm that good Thybulle stuff.

Philadelphia SeventyZoners.

Aw heck yeah, 76ers are on!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast