Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Jazz are in a touch of a challenging position.

Everything is fitting, working together, and just clicking. It's just awesome to watch.

But the challenging part if you got to expect the teams right behind you to make moves with the intent to catch up. So do you mess with the chemistry that's really working and the fit to just try and stay ahead, or do you say that the fit is so good and we're doing well enough that we're gonna just ride with this group.
    Honestly I think the Lakers/Clippers are kinda stuck. Basically I think they could swap around some roll players but neither is getting a 3rd star. So I wouldnít try to mess with anything. Once again I feel like all the Jazz can do is work around some role players and I donít see the point in that as well as everything fits right now.

I also think that both LA teams are just like a lot of TV talking heads, in that they believe the Jazz are in no way a threat and arenít worried in the least about them.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yep. If they lose the Wolves pick in 2021 they get the 2022 pick unprotected.
    I did see that, which may ultimately be better, but i admittedly know nothing about either draft class.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Honestly I think the Lakers/Clippers are kinda stuck. Basically I think they could swap around some roll players but neither is getting a 3rd star. So I wouldnít try to mess with anything. Once again I feel like all the Jazz can do is work around some role players and I donít see the point in that as well as everything fits right now.

I also think that both LA teams are just like a lot of TV talking heads, in that they believe the Jazz are in no way a threat and arenít worried in the least about them.
    Ya just gotta hope the Jazz aren't peaking too soon, we've seen it with serval teams in the past.

Take that Warriors team, add Green, Wiseman, Klay, and the 4th pick and 15th pick in the draft and that team looks pretty interesting next year. Probably won't have Oubre, but they may be able to get something for him in a trade, and it's just possible they choose to keep him and spend all that money.
    Crazy thing is even if we donít end up with either we will see the Wolves pick next year and should have our pick next year. That wolves pick and wiseman are going to be key to continued success. Gonna be very interested to see what Curry does contract wise next and then Klay/Dray the following year. Hope they realize taking less means extended run at their age. Plus Wiseman should hopefully be taking the reigns by then.

My pipes got frozen to the point of almost busting ... I got a trickle that I left running down the drain for 3 days, finally came back on in the middle of the night.
    We left the trickle, too. Didnít work. Have our guy coming out any minute now and hopefully itíll get done today. I havenít showered since Sunday morning.

I don't know that they would have done anything different. The reality is that the state just wasn't ready for this reasonably mild winter storm. 4 days under freezing and less than 8 inches of snow is hardly extreme.

That said, the power companies should have known enough to get their (fossil fuel) systems fired up and heated up before they froze which was the main issue.
    Some things should not be privatized. If it can kill you if itís not regulated properly, then it shouldnít be for profit. My ex-brother in law lives in Arkansas and it snowed for three days straight. He didnít lose power.

And now Ted ****ing Cruz is sipping pina coladas in Cancun while soaking up the sun. This state canít turn blue fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Ya just gotta hope the Jazz aren't peaking too soon, we've seen it with serval teams in the past.
    Eh, it is what it is. Like Herm Edwards said, you play to win the game. Whether it's early in the season or late. There's still areas they can improve even if they aren't winning at the same clip they can play better. Whether or not they get to that level or not remains to be seen but I honestly don't think they've played their best ball.

My pipes got frozen to the point of almost busting ... I got a trickle that I left running down the drain for 3 days, finally came back on in the middle of the night.
    Well the science is the outside line needs to be deeper than the frost line; the inside line can be insulated, and as you discovered running water doesn't freeze, it may take more than a trickle but if the supply outside is freezing well the line needs to be deeper. Home ownership 101

https://charlesandhudson.com/check_t...ging_footings/
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post

if I was the Jazz I would see if Conley's contract could get me something back better then him of course. like do a Nets harden type deal for Beal or something. I know Conley has played great, but he is getting pretty old and has gotten hurt a lot.

Its hilarious to me. I got killed all last year and all off season when i said how stacked the bucks were and how much help giannis had... Everyone underplayed their supporting talent. This year when they add another star with middleton going off by the way people said they finally have help. So why do they suck?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-18-2021 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Its hilarious to me. I got killed all last year and all off season when i said how stacked the bucks were and how much help giannis had... Everyone underplayed their supporting talent. This year when they add another star with middleton going off by the way people said they finally have help. So why do they suck?
    It's really hard to be a top 2 or 3 team record wise🤷🏼*♂️ I mean there's a reason so few teams stay at the top for more than a couple years. Makes what the Spurs/LeBron have been able to accomplish that much more impressive.

And I guess....go Nets??? Ugh, that hurts my soul to even type it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    What. If you were right and they were stacked wouldnít they be even better this year ďafter adding another starĒ? Not ****ing with ya I really donít know what you are saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Giannis got completely exposed against the Raps.

If you ask me if I'd take Jokic or Giannis to build a team going forward, I'm taking Jokic everday of the week and twice on Sunday. He's just a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Giannis got completely exposed against the Raps.

If you ask me if I'd take Jokic or Giannis to build a team going forward, I'm taking Jokic everday of the week and twice on Sunday. He's just a better player.
    In almost all cases I take the incredible skilled superstar over the incredibly gifted superstar in the post season. I agree Joker is just the better player though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast