Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Pistons F Blake Griffin sitting until future is worked out.

So they trading him?

Looks like Detroit is ready to clean house.

There's no chance they find someone to take him in a trade. He's a shell of the player he used to be. If he's bought out, he can find a role as a benhx guy on a contender if he's willing to accept that fate, btu he's basically a 15 minute a night stretch 4 these days.

Trade him to the clippers

I think he could have a revival in usefulness just like Carmelo, Batum, Rose, Howard, and others we thought may have been washed up. With the right team, on a minutes restriction he could be a solid player.

But no team should trade for him at $30M+. Detroit should explore a buyout and a playoff team should bring him in at a low salary.

Blake is broken. Something is wrong with him for real.

Has anyone watched him? He hasnít had 1 dunk all season. You know the thing he was known for? What made Blake special was his athletic ability. He seems to have lost all of it since his last injury. I mean ALL of it. And he hasnít been able to adjust his games. He has become a better shooter and passer but it just hasnít translated to him being an impactful player. He struggles for long, long stretches, and if youíve watch him this year itís hard to imagine him getting another contract.

Litterally his only hope is a vets min for a role as a depth piece. Thatís how fast and far heís fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I think he could have a revival in usefulness just like Carmelo, Batum, Rose, Howard, and others we thought may have been washed up. With the right team, on a minutes restriction he could be a solid player.

But no team should trade for him at $30M+. Detroit should explore a buyout and a playoff team should bring him in at a low salary.
    Yeah I thought maybe he could help a contender, in limited role as a depth piece. But that ainít gonna happen unless the Pistons buy him out.

The Pistons are sorta known to make moves like this. Josh Smith comes to mind. Why they signed Rose to begin with is beyond me. They werenít even sniffing a playoff spot. Then they let Wood walk, only to sign Plumblee. And now they look like theyíre lined up to waste Grants prime as well. they gave Drummond away for a 2nd pick, only to hold on to Blake and his contract lol. . Just all around good stuff from the Pistons.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-15-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah I thought maybe he could help a contender, in limited role as a depth piece. But that ainít gonna happen unless the Pistons buy him out.

The Pistons are sorta known to make moves like this. Josh Smith comes to mind. Why they signed Rose to begin with is beyond me. They werenít even sniffing a playoff spot. Then they let Wood walk, only to sign Plumblee. And now they look like theyíre lined up to waste Grants prime as well. they gave Drummond away for a 2nd pick, only to hold on to Blake and his contract lol. . Just all around good stuff from the Pistons.
    Being as realistic as possible the only thing anyone can expect from Blake is similar stats to what he's doing now but on better efficiency.

12 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists on 45/33/70 shooting splits would still be a very useful guy in 22 minutes a night. Most teams would be satisfied with that for minimum money even with the below average defense.

He can still be a solid role player in limited minutes. Maybe 10 and 4 in 15 mins?

Iíd take 10/4/2 off the Sixer bench from him for the min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll probably go LAL or Nets given both lack C depth.

How original after the Cavs bench Drummond lol

Crazy how fast he fell off. At least the Clippers got him paid before jettisoning his failing body. Now it's time to get bought out and chase rings.

Much rather have Drummond than Griffin.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast