Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I would not be interested in moving Powell for Drummond as a Raptors fan. Powell could be traded, but it would have to be for something that helps the long-term. We aren't winning a championship this year. Lowry/Powell should be dealt for "futures" IMO, unless the team wants to cap out in resigning them.

Drummond hasn't shown he can move the needle at the C position. Obviously, it is an area of weakness for Toronto, but bringing a guy like that will create a lot of spacing concerns. Siakam/FVV/OG/Powell/Lowry all need driving lanes to create for us in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iíd give them Baynes for free if they are willing to absorb his salary lol. I donít know what that dude is in the league. Really I donít.
    He has had some decent stretches in the past, but he's been downright awful this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He has had some decent stretches in the past, but he's been downright awful this year.
    Heís dog ****.

Heís a 3rd string at best. And thatís on a bad team. I honestly think that even in the g league he would be exposed.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-15-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I would not be interested in moving Powell for Drummond as a Raptors fan. Powell could be traded, but it would have to be for something that helps the long-term. We aren't winning a championship this year. Lowry/Powell should be dealt for "futures" IMO, unless the team wants to cap out in resigning them.

Drummond hasn't shown he can move the needle at the C position. Obviously, it is an area of weakness for Toronto, but bringing a guy like that will create a lot of spacing concerns. Siakam/FVV/OG/Powell/Lowry all need driving lanes to create for us in this offense.
    I tend to agree with you bro, but it doesnít look like they want to go with the youth movement. And if thatís the case Iím not against an upgrade to Baynes because watching him is literally ruining the season for me. We just get abused on the inside. Itís not fun to watch. Itís like having this real nice car and then instead of having rims on it you have plastic hub caps. He just doesnít fit the rest of our team. Itís glaring, and down right embarrassing at times lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Simmons, Thybulle and Green for Drummxnd, Prince, Okoro and Exum, plus 2 unconditional 1st round swaps
    Just got back from playing NBA2k online and saw your interesting trade idea as Prince and Okoro are huge upgrades over Green but we can do better than that cause Simmons is playing much better now. Include Sexton and its a done deal since he's a much better shooter than Ben.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/7...-may-be-right/

Now that he claims to be the best defender in the league, its time to make the move!
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 02-15-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Just got back from playing NBA2k online and saw your interesting trade idea as Prince and Okoro are huge upgrades over Green but we can do better than that cause Simmons is playing much better now. Include Sexton and its a done deal since he's a much better shooter than Ben.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/7...-may-be-right/

Now that he claims to be the best defender in the league, its time to make the move!
    Are you Sixers fan or a Sixers hater? I really canít tell lol

I tend to agree with you bro, but it doesnít look like they want to go with the youth movement. And if thatís the case Iím not against an upgrade to Baynes because watching him is literally ruining the season for me. We just get abused on the inside. Itís not fun to watch. Itís like having this real nice car and then instead of having rims on it you have plastic hub caps. He just doesnít fit the rest of our team. Itís glaring, and down right embarrassing at times lol
    No argument on Baynes. I just don't think Drummond is a substantive piece. Matching salaries, we'd probably give up more than we are getting. I don't know what other teams are offering, but it was just a season ago that Cleveland acquired him for a 2nd round pick.

I imagine having a different coach and a losing team every year makes it hard to develop your game though.

Are you Sixers fan or a Sixers hater? I really canít tell lol
    I dunno, but man he's got some really off the wall trade suggestions. I thought he couldn't top the Simmons/Thybulle for Jerami Grant/Derrick Rose/top 16 protected 1st/2nd. But he did.

I want John Collins as a stretch 4 on the 76ers. He is perfect next to Joel. I would slide Tobias to the 3.

Shams is reporting Atlanta wants a high first for John Collins

I want John Collins as a stretch 4 on the 76ers. He is perfect next to Joel. I would slide Tobias to the 3.

We just did that last year with disastrous results, why would you do it again?

I remember the days of Pistons/Raptors fans bickering over who was better: Drummond or Valanciunas? Now Drummond could be headed to Toronto. Funny how things change over time.

I trust Doc more then I do BB. The 76ers have shooters now. I may be wrong but I don't believe Tobias playing the 3 will hurt the team.

I trust Doc more then I do BB. The 76ers have shooters now. I may be wrong but I don't believe Tobias playing the 3 will hurt the team.
    Honestly 4 is his natural position. He's not a 3 at all. So unless you are finding someone to take on Harris that's gonna be a pass on Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I remember the days of Pistons/Raptors fans bickering over who was better: Drummond or Valanciunas? Now Drummond could be headed to Toronto. Funny how things change over time.
    We still like Jonas more but heís not available lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast