Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Justice League Snyder Cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZceaOc_V9M

Looks like a really great movie lol... APP they only used 20 minutes of snyders cut so this is basically a brand new movie that will be cut into like 4 episodes totaling like 3.5 hours i think on hbo. WB forced Snyder out after his daughter commited Suicide and brought in Wheden i think and only used 20 minutes of snyder cut. It is now being said how horrible and busive Wheden was per the cast. Snyder never wanted a copy of the avengers route which Wheden took because he knew how long that took them to set up and justice league didnt have that same building blocks thus he went the darker different route which never saw the light of day because Whedon thought to be successful they should just follow what the avengers did but without having foundation like the avengers had before an avenger movie was made.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-15-2021 at 03:04 AM.

This looks bad ***, **** Josh Whedon.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    This looks bad ***, **** Josh Whedon.
    Another guy that soon will get the cancellation card with Sarah Michelle Gellar and the other pretty chick from buddy coming out how ****** of a person he was to add to what the dude from justice league said about him.

I'm sure this will be better than the theatrical version. I was disappointed to see that in like half the trailer, the background was that weird orange/brown tint again. Throws off the "realism" for me (if there is such a thing in a superhero movie lol)

As someone who thought Batman vs Superman was fine at best I've got no idea why so many people think his vision for Justice League was going to be amazing. Generally I think he's been the worst parts of the current DC movie world. Justice League was a disaster so i expect maybe all this extra work will bump this movie up to fine too, but i'd say expectations are way too high. I'll watch it though.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 02-15-2021 at 01:47 PM.

I assume the main differences will be everyone wears black, no more colors, lots more slo mow

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZceaOc_V9M

Looks like a really great movie lol... APP they only used 20 minutes of snyders cut so this is basically a brand new movie that will be cut into like 4 episodes totaling like 3.5 hours i think on hbo. WB forced Snyder out after his daughter commited Suicide and brought in Wheden i think and only used 20 minutes of snyder cut. It is now being said how horrible and busive Wheden was per the cast. Snyder never wanted a copy of the avengers route which Wheden took because he knew how long that took them to set up and justice league didnt have that same building blocks thus he went the darker different route which never saw the light of day because Whedon thought to be successful they should just follow what the avengers did but without having foundation like the avengers had before an avenger movie was made.
    Good take. The difference between a cookie-cutter director and one with a vision to show.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Can't see why I'd bother with this. Don't know if I ever even made it entirely through the original.

I know I am in the minority, but I liked Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    It was asscheeks.

I don't know. I felt like WB was on the right track with Shazam and Joker but after WW84 really pissed in that well. With Snyder you know it will at least be stylish in the action scenes, but I really am not invested in these characters, which is frustrating given the characters they have at their disposal. I doubt Darkseid is going to be in this movie a lot but what's the end game? If you show him you have to do a JL 2 at some point right?

I will give them credit, at the very least Steppenwolf looks decent in this. Far better than the embarrassing CGI character we got in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    It was asscheeks.
    That's an insult to asscheeks.

I couldn't finish it tbh. Tried watching it on HBO way back whenever and completely lost interest maybe halfway through. I have no interest in rewatching it or some director's cut either.

The only halfway decent movie from the recent DC stuff was Shazam and it's very loosely tied to the overall universe. I guess you could say Joker also, but that's clearly a one off.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-16-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    That's an insult to asscheeks.

I couldn't finish it tbh. Tried watching it on HBO way back whenever and completely lost interest maybe halfway through. I have no interest in rewatching it or some director's cut either.

The only halfway decent movie from the recent DC stuff was Shazam and it's very loosely tied to the overall universe. I guess you could say Joker also, but that's clearly a one off.
    Yup. Shazam is a completely different type of movie too. Clearly a more comedic superhero movie.

Joker they got lucky with Phoenix. It also wasnít really a comic book movie either. Hard to call it a success in a comic book world.

The DC universe is just poop right now. I also donít even think the original Wonder Woman was all that great nor aqua man. Both hyped just to think they can compare to anything marvel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup. Shazam is a completely different type of movie too. Clearly a more comedic superhero movie.

Joker they got lucky with Phoenix. It also wasnít really a comic book movie either. Hard to call it a success in a comic book world.

The DC universe is just poop right now. I also donít even think the original Wonder Woman was all that great nor aqua man. Both hyped just to think they can compare to anything marvel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought Wonder Woman and Shazam were good. Aquaman was atleast halfway entertaining. And all three were atleast a good representation of the characters. The problem with Snyder is he sorta came up with his own comic movie vision and then adapted all his characters to fit it. Every character is a angst ridden teenage boy and it gets exhausting. I don't think anything he's done is really bad. But none of it would even fit in my top 20 comic movies of the decade and he's pretty much derailed the universe.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 02-16-2021 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I'm with you. They kinda ****ed themselves in Batman v Superman. If you watch the deleted scenes, there were very important plot points that they cut. Most people didn't watch them and left them with a bad taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast