Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Russell Wilson wants to come to Dallas?

The title is a little misleading but that is what Florio is suggesting. Not sure what it would take or even if do it but Id imagine if it was primarily a Dak for Wilson swap that would negate having to add a 1st. Maybe they swap 1st round picks?

https://twitter.com/cowboyssi/status...818438153?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The title is a little misleading but that is what Florio is suggesting. Not sure what it would take or even if do it but Id imagine if it was primarily a Dak for Wilson swap that would negate having to add a 1st. Maybe they swap 1st round picks?

https://twitter.com/cowboyssi/status...818438153?s=21

What do you think of the Julio Jones trade? Titans got one of the most explosive receivers for a 2nd rounder (4th, 6th). That Titans offense will be really hard to control with Derrick Henry and AJ Brown also coming at them. Even though the Falcons got Kyle Pitts, it doesn't look as dangerous now without Julio. He basically made most of their big plays.

Dallas kept Jones in check when they played him. Titans look no different than the Dallas on offense. Hopefully our defense can do better.

What do you think about Kelvin Joseph and the Dallas corners this year?

Joseph better get on the field and start showing something. Right now he's 3rd behind Brown and Wright. If Wright pushes Brown for the starting spot Joseph is going to be the 5th corner on the team.

Too bad. The Cowboys spent a rather high draft pick to get him. I think that secondary needs to improve significantly in order for the Cowboys to have a realistic shot. Can't expect our offense to be rolling every game.

I'd see if the Pats would go for J Smith for Gilmore and then either keep Gilmore or turn around trade him to someone for a 1st round pick.

Some big names to keep an eye on Gilmore, Chandler Jones and Richard Sherman.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Joseph better get on the field and start showing something. Right now he's 3rd behind Brown and Wright. If Wright pushes Brown for the starting spot Joseph is going to be the 5th corner on the team.
    Its just mini camp. I would be concerned if hes not a available for training camp. He should be ready. He missed minicamp due to Covid safety protocol correct?

Looks like Jerry's softening on Jimmie Johnson after 3 decades..... kind of admitting they blew up a good thing.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/202...jimmy-johnson/