Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    If they could get lets say a teams top 10 spec and 2M in IFA money or something like that do u really think that would be a mistake to trade Talkman? Would you still think it would be a mistake if Talkman plus could bring back a high level spec or reliever? Until we have an idea what they would be trying to trade him for we have no clue or not if its a "mistake" or not. Seriously though how big of a mistake could it possibly be to trade a 30 yr old 4th/5th OFer ? He was bad last yr and Florial can do everything he can do defensively and if he can continue to improve his pitch recognition his ceiling is much higher.
    You had me at IFA money. It seems to me we're pretty good at finding international free agents,so more money for that kind of shopping sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    New York Yankees
    @Yankees
    · 3m
    The New York Yankees today announced that Manager Aaron Boone is taking an immediate medical leave of absence to receive a pacemaker. Surgery is expected to be performed later today at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa.
    I know none of you guy's personally but let this be a sign for all of us. Get yourself checked. If any of you are hockey fans then you know recently Henrik Lunqvist underwent heart surgery! Who could be in better shape physically than him? Now Boone? Not meaning to get sappy,but don't take anything for granted

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Barring a miracle within the next year , I don’t think florial will likely be much more than a career bench player . Hicks might be a late bloomer but he was in the majors full time at 21 , florial is 23 and has had only 3 at bats in the majors .
    Hick debuted on 5/1/13 at 23 not 21 and he wasn't a full time player till the 15 season and even that yr he played in less than a 100 games... also last i checked some people were advocating Florial as our 4th/5th Ofer which is exactly what you think he's going to be...

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I know none of you guy's personally but let this be a sign for all of us. Get yourself checked. If any of you are hockey fans then you know recently Henrik Lunqvist underwent heart surgery! Who could be in better shape physically than him? Now Boone? Not meaning to get sappy,but don't take anything for granted

Hick debuted on 5/1/13 at 23 not 21 and he wasn't a full time player till the 15 season and even that yr he played in less than a 100 games... also last i checked some people were advocating Florial as our 4th/5th Ofer which is exactly what you think he's going to be...
    If they didn’t have tauchman and Gardner I would be advocating keeping florial . But I rather have tauchman over florial right now as the 4th/5th outfielder .

If they didn’t have tauchman and Gardner I would be advocating keeping florial . But I rather have tauchman over florial right now as the 4th/5th outfielder .
    What you are doing is being a Troll. You're making statements that either you can't back up, have pulled out of thin air or where ever or changed the goal posts 9 miles from your original statements, when proven your making false or erroneous statements. You constantly make negative posts to create arguments with ACTUAL Yankees fans.... That is TROLLING..

If all your post insist on taking a negative view and you can't see to find anything positive to say about this team so logically that because your not a real Yankees fan... all negative comments will be treated as trolling from now on and deleted .

What you are doing is being a Troll. You're making statements that either you can't back up, have pulled out of thin air or where ever or changed the goal posts 9 miles from your original statements, when proven your making false or erroneous statements. You constantly make negative posts to create arguments with ACTUAL Yankees fans.... That is TROLLING..

If all your post insist on taking a negative view and you can't see to find anything positive to say about this team so logically that because your not a real Yankees fan... all negative comments will be treated as trolling from now on and deleted .
    So now it is negative to say I prefer one yankee player over another ? Please explain because that is all I have been doing in this conversation .
    Last edited by Posada20; 03-03-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Dayne, It is the classic definition of a troll. I often wonder why anyone would spend so much time in a forum bashing a team he supposedly supports. Constructive criticism, debate and in-depth critical discussion is always welcome. However blatant, continuous negativity is trolling. Disagreement for the sake of disagreeing is trolling.

However I will defend his right to speak his mind and voice his opinion, no matter how objectionable I may find them to be.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Meanwhile back on topic , Yankees are winning 3-1 , kluber with a great outing in tonight’s game . Three strike outs in 2 innings .

So now it is negative to say I prefer one yankee player over another ? Please explain because that is all I have been doing in this conversation .
    It has nothing to do with this conversation alone, it has to do with the way you act in every thread. You find the negative or bad way to look at everything. You have openly rooted/ hoped that our players won't succeed and you routinely keep saying negative things so people with disagree with you.

Thats what you do here all the time and its trolling

Anyway to stay on topic . 2 homeruns tonight . A solo hr by Sanchez and a 2 run hr be Dietrich . Dietrich could put andujar out of a job on the bench at this rate lol
    Last edited by Posada20; 03-03-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Sanchez threw out a runner and hit another HR. Lets hope the new leg kick and keeping both hands on the bat have gotten him back to his true talent level. If Sanchez hits like he is capable of that lineup gets alot tougher

Sanchez threw out a runner and hit another HR. Lets hope the new leg kick and keeping both hands on the bat have gotten him back to his true talent level. If Sanchez hits like he is capable of that lineup gets alot tougher
    Opposite field to boot. Has he found his stroke? Impressive . A lot tougher for sure.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Kluber: 22 pitches, 3 strikeouts, 2 perfect innings.

I am so happy to see how great kluber was tonight . Hopefully it’s the start of a great season for him

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast