Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I Just don't see anything in his career numbers that suggest , now over 30, that Bauer will put up back to back monster Cy Young type yrs back to back like the Dodgers are paying him for . He'ss going form the worse division to the best and he's going to out up CY Young numbers??? glad he's someone elses problem for that much
    Agree. Bauer has completed just one full season with a sub-4.00 ERA. ONE! UNO! UNE! He's being paid like an ace, but lacks the credentials imo. Fortunately for LA it's a short term deal.

PS. The BS has already started in LA LA land.
    https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/s...d-the-dodgers/
    Last edited by drt1010; 02-25-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Yes , Bauer is getting paid like an ace but he isn’t going to be their ace or even number 2 starter . I mean did everyone forget about walker buehler and kershaw ?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Agree. Bauer has completed just one full season with a sub-4.00 ERA. ONE! UNO! UNE! He's being paid like an ace, but lacks the credentials imo. Fortunately for LA it's a short term deal.

PS. The BS has already started in LA LA land.
    https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/s...d-the-dodgers/
    Bellinger in the batters box thinking to himself: "I can't concentrate right now. Can't stop thinking about Bauer telling Noah to treat fans better."

Sports Illustrated | Max Goodman: Luis Medina, who is currently the Yankees’ No. 11 ranked prospect, could possibly see the major leagues in 2021. “He’s somebody that we’re very excited about and somebody that has a ton of talent” Aaron Boone said. “I feel like has matured a lot since I’ve gotten to see him and know him over this last year so you never know what can happen this year but he’s somebody that we feel like has a bright future and a major-league future.” The 21-year-old hasn’t pitched above Single-A in his five-year stint within the Yankees organization, but he has made significant strides this winter in the Puerto Rican Winter League. During his time there, he was named the Pitcher of the Year, allowing just one run over 16.2 innings pitched and striking out 32 batters.

https://www.si.com/mlb/yankees/news/...21-aaron-boone
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Bellinger in the batters box thinking to himself: "I can't concentrate right now. Can't stop thinking about Bauer telling Noah to treat fans better."
    Lol

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Mike Tauchman homered off of Gerrit Cole [emoji102] https://t.co/H6tcQ3EXte

Seasons over, trade everyone!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Michael King will start the spring opener for the Yankees on Sunday at 1 PM

Per Aaron Boone announced

Game will be televised on YES.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Michael King will start the spring opener for the Yankees on Sunday at 1 PM

Per Aaron Boone announced

Game will be televised on YES.

Let's Go Baseball!!!

Let's Go Spring!!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    https://twitter.com/clintfrazier/sta...28655781535752

If that doesn't work

https://yanksgoyard.com/2021/02/25/y...new-bat-video/.

Scroll down a bit

That is some hysterical and impressive art work

Ignorance is bliss

The first 3-4 Yanks spring training games apparently will only be 7 innings.

Sanchez will DH game 1, catch game 2

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 02-26-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Cole and Taillon will both pitch on Monday at 1 PM vs the Tigers. That game will also be on YES.

Jay Bruce says he has an opt out on March 25. With Gardner's signing, I would guess he never plays an inning as a Yankee now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Jay Bruce says he has an opt out on March 25. With Gardner's signing, I would guess he never plays an inning as a Yankee now.
    I don’t blame him for using that opt out clause . Atleast we know tauchman isn’t going anywhere

New York Yankees
    Bob Klapisch @BobKlap

Watching Kluber throwing live BP right now. His mechanics are a thing of beauty. But in the battle of machines - Klubot versus LeMahieu - it was DJ who prevailed. Smoked a missile to right-center (where else?)

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    The first 3-4 Yanks spring training games apparently will only be 7 innings.

Sanchez will DH game 1, catch game 2

The sucky 7 inning games again. YUK!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast