Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    With Cole bringing in his personal catcher snd with Higgy making huge waves I would seriously send Scary Gary packing for some new fresh rosin bags.

Can we just stop with this nonsense? If you haven't figured it out by now you never will. Sanchez isn't going anywhere right now.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Why is there talk about 140 games?

Geez, the NFL played their full season. And Iím pretty sure the players will be vaccinated so letís cut the bullspit!

Haven't seen anything regarding 140 games. Teams were told weeks ago to prepare for 162 games.

First spring game coming in 9 days. Can't wait to see it.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    His OBP was actually lower than his BA for that year. There was an article written on it, I'll try to locate it.

As far as the cole personal catcher thing.

I'm really not sure what's so hard to grasp, I am not taking away from Coles stats when throwing to X player. Just keep in mind it was 60 something innings over a full season which is not a large sample size and it was also a couple of years ago now.

I'm also not saying he shouldn't catch Cole or that Cole doesn't like throwing to him.

I'm simply pointing out that he was in fact, not Coles personal catcher. It is a simple fact, and in an age where misinformation runs wild, I think it's important to point out the facts.

Not really complicated.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Gardy back on a 1y 4 million with a 2nd yr option

Just another player who cuts into Frazierís playing time.

Iím all for a veteran leadership but Judge is a veteran now....We donít need a tired old slow bat trying to knock in a tying run in a must win game in Sept with 2 outs in the 9th.

Am I the only one who sees the hypocrisy in hal crying poor and then wasting over 10 mil on Gardner and Sanchez ?

Iím all for a veteran leadership but Judge is a veteran now....We donít need a tired old slow bat trying to knock in a tying run in a must win game in Sept with 2 outs in the 9th.
    Though he batted .500 in the playoffs last year.

i do not understand the yanks infatuation with brett gardner..if clint frazier has a slow start how much you wanna bet gardner will take his place in left..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    i do not understand the yanks infatuation with brett gardner..if clint frazier has a slow start how much you wanna bet gardner will take his place in left..
    It wouldnít shock me if cashman is dumb enough to trade Frazier by the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    If they are committed to Frazier, then that won't happen, though it will be a big temptation. My concern is Hicks in center being healthy and I like Gardner's availability if there are any issues with that.

I still think someone will be traded.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    If they are committed to Frazier, then that won't happen, though it will be a big temptation. My concern is Hicks in center being healthy and I like Gardner's availability if there are any issues with that.

I still think someone will be traded.
    Add to that Judge and Stanton.

I think Gardner for 4 mil is a great signing. He can play D, he can run and he is still a solid lefty bat.
    He has proven year in and out that he plays the game the way it should be played.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

I think Gardner for 4 mil is a great signing. He can play D, he can run and he is still a solid lefty bat.
    He has proven year in and out that he plays the game the way it should be played.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

gardner hit just over 220 last year and struck out about 25% of the time..

I think Gardner is more so insurance for an injury to Hicks because they have no one else to play CF. Not to mention Judge. Hell, with the way this team gets injured, I'd find it hard to believe Frazier doesn't land on the DL at some point.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast