Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    i saw that it was closer to 204m but who knows. A guy making 9m or less for the season doesn't give them a ton of options for upgrades at the deadline. I would think they would like more wiggle room than what they are giving themselves
    If they really felt that one player put them into the world series, maybe they'd be willing to go past it. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    If they really felt that one player put them into the world series, maybe they'd be willing to go past it. [emoji848]

tight wad Hal.. even if Hal was Brian would probably talk him out of it..

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post

That is what I am thinking as well. At least, I'd hope so.

Only problem with that logic is that there wonít be a player like that available at the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only problem with that logic is that there wonít be a player like that available at the deadline
    There won't be what kind of player available ?

One player that would greatly improve their chances at a ws title

Wonder if they also have the lotto numbers?

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That is what I am thinking as well. At least, I'd hope so.
    I hope as well, but who knows with Hal.

One player that would greatly improve their chances at a ws title
    Let me guess because the Yanks will need far more than just one player to have a chance to win a WSC?

Let me guess because the Yanks will need far more than just one player to have a chance to win a WSC?
    No because after this past off season there isnít much that will be realistically available this deadline . Now tell me who do you think will be available at the deadline that will greatly improve their chances at a ws title ?

According to Spotrac, Albert Abreu has one minor league option remaining. That could help alot

No because after this past off season there isnít much that will be realistically available this deadline . Now tell me who do you think will be available at the deadline that will greatly improve their chances at a ws title ?
    Kyle Hendericks? Baez, Story, Bryant, Marquez, Joey Gallo, who knows? we don't ever have a clue what we'll need if anything. Healthy or even mostly healthy this is a pretty complete team overall

Kyle Hendericks? Baez, Story, Bryant, Marquez, Joey Gallo, who knows? we don't ever have a clue what we'll need if anything. Healthy or even mostly healthy this is a pretty complete team overall
    Complete team lol good one . This is the same team that has 4 pitchers in their starting rotation that havenít pitched in 2 years and a reliever who hasnít thrown more than 20 innings since 2017 . I mean even if they all stay healthy no one knows how well any of those guys will do
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-23-2021 at 09:31 PM.

This team isn't going anywhere! Their 5th best reliever hasn't thrown over 20 innings since 2017. How do you expect to compete with that!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    This team isn't going anywhere! Their 5th best reliever hasn't thrown over 20 innings since 2017. How do you expect to compete with that!?!?
    5th best reliever ? I thought oday was supposed to replace ottavino or khanle . And both before last season were the Yankees 3rd and 4th best reliever . As of right now at worst oday is their 4th best reliever behind , Chapman, Britton and Wilson .

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast