Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Succop would be #2 on my list.

Suh is still #1.

The weakest part of our team right now is the D Line.

If we can bring back Suh for 1 year I would still draft DL at 32 and or our 2nd round pick.

We also need to prioritize CB in this draft with Davis going to command a big pay day next offseason and then SMB and Dean after as well.

For me in the draft in the first 2 days a combination of DL/DB/Edge/OL is where I would focus. Trenches baby trenches.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Lol Gronk signed! They crushed this!!!

From here my priority would read as follows....

1. Ryan Succob
    2. AB
    3. L. Fournette
    4. N. Suh
    5. J. Hang, B. Gabbert, A. Adam's

I would not be shocked or upset to see us not be able to bring Suh back. He's done a great job, but he's at that age where there is most likely gonna be a clear drop off each year at this point, and I don't see him taking half the money that we gave him this past season. If we don't bring him back, we could maybe sign a guy like Lawrence Guy or S. Rankins for cheap depth, and with or without him, I'm prioritizing DL high in the draft. I would be looking for best front 7 player available at pick #32 (minus NT).

I also think we go James White and let Fournette walk.

Could Draft a Rb in Round 4 and have Rojo, White, Vaughn, Rookie to round out the rb group.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I also think we go James White and let Fournette walk.

Could Draft a Rb in Round 4 and have Rojo, White, Vaughn, Rookie to round out the rb group.
    Yea, I agree with the change from Lenny to James White. I think that would make sense.

Succub re-signed. We are in great shape for 2021

Just resigned Suh and Smith

Playoff Lenny Back. What an off-season!

I have not done that draft research that I usually do this year, but right now, I'm pretty high on Chrustian Baramore-DL, and Joseph Assai-Edge at pick 32. I also really Daviyon Nixon, but it seems like his stock has dropped a bit. I'd love to have a shot at him in rd 2.

I wanted to see what thoughts any of you might have on Gregory Rousseau. He was viewed as a top 15 pick and was probably the best Edge rusher in the nation behind Chase Young in 2019, but did not play in 2020 and supposedly has looked really slow in workouts. He is now being viewed as late 1/early 2.

Anyone have any insight or opinion on him as a potential steal, or dude to avoid?
    Last edited by aecon13; 04-21-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Haven't done the research like normal as well. A combination of no combine and not picking in the top 10 to 15 as usual because we are Super Bowl @#$%ing Champs is why! I'll take Any of the guys you mentioned but secretly hoping we can draft Azeez Ojulari or trade back from 32.

If Barmore is there at 32 we have to take him for fit, need, the player and the possibility he is actually there.

Having said that. Based on trade value points if we moved from 32 to 16 which is Arizona s pick, jumping ahead of Vegas and Washington who are 2 potential teams who could go QB. It would roughly cost pick 32, 4th round pick and future 2nd round pick. Would be more based on other trade calls coming in.

If Mac Jones or Fields are there I would strongly consider this.

Thoughts?

If Barmore is there at 32 we have to take him for fit, need, the player and the possibility he is actually there.

Having said that. Based on trade value points if we moved from 32 to 16 which is Arizona s pick, jumping ahead of Vegas and Washington who are 2 potential teams who could go QB. It would roughly cost pick 32, 4th round pick and future 2nd round pick. Would be more based on other trade calls coming in.

If Mac Jones or Fields are there I would strongly consider this.

Thoughts?
    I don't like Mac Jones at all. I honestly wouldn't spend a 2nd round pick on him. I think Fields is risky, but at least had the upside. Id be okay moving up a few spots for him, if he dropped to the mid 20's, but I wouldn't go all the way up to 16 for him.

Now Trey Lance, I'd be willing to give up next year's 1st to move up and get him, if he somehow got out of the top 10, but I think he goes to SF at #3.

Christian Barmore is who Im primarily hoping for tonight. Otherwise I'd like to see us go Edge rusher. I think K. Paye and J. Phillips are probably out of reach for us, but G. Rossueau, J. Ossai, J. Tyron, J. Oweh should all be in reach.

Wouldn't be the worst thing to trade back into the 2nd, add a 3rd, and end up with something like this.

2. J. Ossai, Edge
    2. D. Nixon, DT
    3. K. Trask, QB

Patrick Surtain Ii, CB
    Kadarius Toney, WR
    Elijah Moore, WR
    Alex Leatherwood, OT
    Kellen Mond, QB
    Travis Etienne, RB
    Najee Harris, RB
    Trey Sermon, RB
    Kylin Hill, RB
    Christian Barmore, DT
    Christian Darrisaw, OT
    Teven Jenkins, OT
    Alijah Vera-Tucker, OT
    Caleb Farley, CB

Kellen Mond? In the 3rd round?

Kellen Mond? In the 3rd round?
    Eh maybe?

Man I wanted najee

We are about to get an unbelievable player here. I don't see us trading back unless the legit 1 guy we wanted it taken by Baltimore.

I knew he was on our radar. Just predicted Azeez or Barmore as the guy. Not disappointed and can provide year snaps and hopefully take over JPP/Gholston in year 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast