Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Succop would be #2 on my list.

Suh is still #1.

The weakest part of our team right now is the D Line.

If we can bring back Suh for 1 year I would still draft DL at 32 and or our 2nd round pick.

We also need to prioritize CB in this draft with Davis going to command a big pay day next offseason and then SMB and Dean after as well.

For me in the draft in the first 2 days a combination of DL/DB/Edge/OL is where I would focus. Trenches baby trenches.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Lol Gronk signed! They crushed this!!!

From here my priority would read as follows....

1. Ryan Succob
    2. AB
    3. L. Fournette
    4. N. Suh
    5. J. Hang, B. Gabbert, A. Adam's

I would not be shocked or upset to see us not be able to bring Suh back. He's done a great job, but he's at that age where there is most likely gonna be a clear drop off each year at this point, and I don't see him taking half the money that we gave him this past season. If we don't bring him back, we could maybe sign a guy like Lawrence Guy or S. Rankins for cheap depth, and with or without him, I'm prioritizing DL high in the draft. I would be looking for best front 7 player available at pick #32 (minus NT).

I also think we go James White and let Fournette walk.

Could Draft a Rb in Round 4 and have Rojo, White, Vaughn, Rookie to round out the rb group.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I also think we go James White and let Fournette walk.

Could Draft a Rb in Round 4 and have Rojo, White, Vaughn, Rookie to round out the rb group.
    Yea, I agree with the change from Lenny to James White. I think that would make sense.

Succub re-signed. We are in great shape for 2021

Just resigned Suh and Smith

Playoff Lenny Back. What an off-season!

I have not done that draft research that I usually do this year, but right now, I'm pretty high on Chrustian Baramore-DL, and Joseph Assai-Edge at pick 32. I also really Daviyon Nixon, but it seems like his stock has dropped a bit. I'd love to have a shot at him in rd 2.

I wanted to see what thoughts any of you might have on Gregory Rousseau. He was viewed as a top 15 pick and was probably the best Edge rusher in the nation behind Chase Young in 2019, but did not play in 2020 and supposedly has looked really slow in workouts. He is now being viewed as late 1/early 2.

Anyone have any insight or opinion on him as a potential steal, or dude to avoid?
    Last edited by aecon13; 04-21-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12