Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Happy with J. Tryon, just curious with Rousseau and Oweh going 30 and 31, how they actually had these Edge rushers ranked. Hoping for D. Nixon in rd 2 and Kyle Trask in rd 3.

Tryon was decent, EDGE was definitely a huge concern. Wouldve loved to see Etienne or Naked with all our RBs as FAs next year. Not too many legitimate RBs in this class. May have to wait.

Trask

I dig

The flexibility in the draft because of our off-season bringing all the boys back allowed this pick to be a luxury selection. Couldn't be more happy about Trask sitting in behind Brady. Absolutely love it!

Dyami Brown still available...

Really happy with our first 2 picks. I like that we went O-line in the 3rd, but really would have rathered Spencer Brown, the OT, who went 2 picks before us.

Would absolutely love D. Nixon or Jay Tufele in rd 4.

R. Stevenson from Oklohoma is still an RB I like. Trey Smith, Ryan McCullum, and Brett Heggie are interior O-Lineman I like. Dylan Mosses at ILB and Ar Washington at Safety are both great value at this point.
    Last edited by aecon13; 05-01-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Not opposed to those choices today Aecon. With regards to our 3rd round pick, I think they liked that he played Tackle but translates go Guard or Center in the NFL. The versatility to compete for RG day one and in hopes to possibly replace Jensen after next year. Hoping Nixon drops to us. Our biggest need is DL depth and CB depth Imo.

Would have traded up for something other then a WR there....

Never seen (or heard of) Jaelon Darden. Is he better than Shi Smith? Seems like a reach

Guys I'd have my eyes on for these final 2 picks

Shakur Brown-CB, Charles Snowden-Edge, Jared Hocker-IOL, David Moore-IOL, Sadarius Hutcherson-IOL, Ryan McCullum-IOL, Dylan Mosses-LB

And of course. Licht picks guys who we had no idea they were interested in lol

So ultimately, I think this was a fairly mediocre draft, but I'm excited about the top 2 picks, and I'm warming up to the 3rd round pick, as I think Bucsfan made a valid point about the value of the versatility. For what it's worth, this is were my mind set was at.

1st round:
    1. C. Barmore- would have been my pick
    2. G. Rousseau- Bills grabbed him 2 spots ahead of us.
    3. J. Tyron- would have been my runner up pick after Barmore. So still pretty happy overall

2nd round:
    1. Creed Humphrey, C- Taken 1 pick ahead of us. Would have looked at maybe moving up a couple spots for him, as we knew KC is all O-Line focused this offseason
    2. Joseph Ossai, Edge- after taking Tryon in the 1st, this was not as much of a need, but had I drafted Barmore 1st, I definitely would have went Ossai next.
    3. K. Trask- was hoping for Trask in rd 3, but I think it's pretty apparent he would not have been there.

3rd round:
    1. D. Nixon or Jay Tufele, DL
    2. Spencer Brown- Bills again swept in and scooped my guy up here a couple picks ahead of us. He would of been a good fit on our line

4th:
    Could have even stayed put, kept our 6th rounder, and got D. Nixon here. I really hope I'm not right about D. Nixon. I was real high on him.

5th:
    I would have taken A. Ogundeji here as a long term replacement for W. Gholston at 5-T

6th:
    Trey Smith, IOL

7th round picks:
    S. Brown, CB
    D. Mosses, LB
    J. Hocker, D. Moore, S. Hutcherson, IOL
    J. Newman, QB- Crazy he didn't get drafted. I would definitely take him on the practice squad right now!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123