Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good to watch some baseball today..

Nice to see them fight back for a draw. Interesting stats... nobody on the team reached base twice, even though there were 12 batters reach.

Arrenado was 0-2 with a k, but that's ok. I'm just glad to have baseball back... even if I can't watch it because of corporate greed and antiquated black out rules.

Try looking into a VPN. There are some websites where you can watch feeds but don't click on the ads.

I will look into VPN's... ticks me off that you have to pay for a service to cheat, so you can buy a service that is available to everyone else in the country.

I need to look into it too. Iím super salty about the situation

Good to hear some Cardinal baseball. Did I read that this is Mike Shannon's last year. I have never thought he was a good broadcaster but yesterdays broadcast was brutal. He slurred words or whole sentences. He was overly critical of umpires and the players. He didn't know their names. It was bad. I was afraid he was having a medical problem. I will be glad when he decides to hang them up. The broadcast will instantly improve.

Yeah this is his last year. I think he is calling all spring training games and then only home games in the regular season

Carlos Martinez got roughed up in his start against the Astros. Even though it is spring training, I just don't have faith in him in the rotation. Hoping he can show some improvement this year.

I like Carlos, he just has nasty stuff when he's on. That said... he shouldn't be pitching regularly until he is "on". We have too many good arms that can do a better job for the team.

One outing in spring training really doesn't matter though.

Iíve never been a fan of Carlos. So much talent but heís a head case who Usually loses his composure at the first sign of trouble.

Lane Thomas has been getting some action in CF with Bader out with the forearm issue. Him and O'Neill have been hitting the ball well. Like to see him get more starts out there if Bader's bat does not show up.

Carlos struck out 3 today, and didn't give a run up in 3 innings. I don't care for the 4 baserunners, but still not bad.

Mo/Schildt said Alex Reyes is on a 100 inning limit this year and will go to the bullpen, and prepare to be a starter in 2022. I feel like injuries will change that, but that pretty much means C-Mart starts the year in the rotation unless Ponce is unhittable this spring.

I know you guys can see the spring Carpenter is having. How bad will it have to be before his contract can't keep him on the team? He may be in the way of another player who might be able to help the team. I know he has played well in the past but it comes a time...

I have been listening to a lot of talk radio, and apparently he's hitting the ball hard with no results right now.

I think that if he hits less than .200... he will be released sometime in June. He's had historically slow springs. The leash is not short enough for him to not make the team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast