Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just read an article about Shannon battling Covid. He was so bad he was induced into a comma. That might explain how he is struggling even more in the booth. I hate that for him. Still I have a hard time thinking he can continue all year unless he gets stronger.

Matt Carpenter is one step forward and 3 steps back every single time he plays.

He very well might come down with an "injury" that requires some rehab.

I keep seeing Flaherty being called the ace but from how he pitched last year and this spring I am not sure Wainwright isn't the ace. Dude is something. Flaherty had a great...great second half two years ago but still has some things to prove.

Harrison Bader is starting the year on the IL and will miss at least 4 weeks. Sucks to lose his defense but it gives guys like Thomas, Dean, Williams, and Nogowski (who is killing it this spring) a chance for AB's to prove themselves.

I am a little worried it will lead to more starts at 2B for Carp and Edman in the OF though lol. I love Carp but sheesh.... I'm not sure he'll make it through the year on this roster

Carlos looked pretty dang good today. Went 6 innings, giving up 4 hits and 2 walks.... striking out 5.

Matt Carpenter went 0-3

Thats excellent to hear with Martinez. We need him to be that guy this year more than ever.

I saw a tweet today saying Carp is like 1-30 this spring?? big yikes

I don't think Carpenter made the opening day roster. Unfortunately his contract did!

Justin Williams was granted another option year. I think Nogowski hit his way on the roster. He is getting starts in the OF late in spring.

With that option I can see Williams going to AAA to make room for Nogowski.

Carp hasnít been good since the 2018 season.

Could O'Neil rake for us this year?

We all have been waiting for him to put it all together. He's looking very good this spring.... but of course that is against lesser competition (or players trying to figure it out themselves).

Carlos threw another 3 innings scoreless.

Also, Carpenter was 1-1 with an RBI single. His 2nd hit of the offseason... finally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123