Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Try not hiring a scumbag **** person to head up your team then. I feel no sympathy for Cal McNair because firing Jack Easterby would solve all their problems.
    100 percent... but he def isnt thinking that way. The GM was an *** hat and everyone from the coach up was bad. So now we are expecting this owner not only to realize all of this but then tell the fane base we lost our top wideout/top QB/TOP defender and will now tank with picks and draft a QB in what round exactly? The only thing i could see them doing that their fans wouldnt completely go bonkers over is trading him for the first pick and TL which will never happen... With all these *** hat moves this owner has made i cant see him trading watson for picks.

if wilson was on the market in no world after everything watson has done and his peers have done would they get wilson straight up without picks.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    100 percent... but he def isnt thinking that way. The GM was an *** hat and everyone from the coach up was bad. So now we are expecting this owner not only to realize all of this but then tell the fane base we lost our top wideout/top QB/TOP defender and will now tank with picks and draft a QB in what round exactly? The only thing i could see them doing that their fans wouldnt completely go bonkers over is trading him for the first pick and TL which will never happen... With all these *** hat moves this owner has made i cant see him trading watson for picks.

if wilson was on the market in no world after everything watson has done and his peers have done would they get wilson straight up without picks.
    The fan base hates him anyways. They’ll likely be happy for Watson to get out of that **** hole of a franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I take it MTM that you think that Watson should be content to waste is prime because the owners feelings might get hurt?

Wilson is one of 3 QB's I'd give up Watt+3 1sts for.

As for the topic itself, Wilson should be frustrated. Constant trading back in the 1st round, straight up ignoring the OL, letting the defense become average. Coaching changes seems to get more and more questionable. Year after year they have dead cap from some terrible players (2020 featured Justin Britt, Ed Dickson, BJ Finney, Bradley McDougald combined for nearly $10mil in dead cap).
    I'd have a meltdown and cry myself to sleep every night if you guys landed Wilson.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

So I take it MTM that you think that Watson should be content to waste is prime because the owners feelings might get hurt?

nope not at all... but he is getting paid 35 mill a year. I agree he should want out but if i am a billionair owner i would force him to sit and cost himself over trading him for some picks. Give me Wilson or Dak or Rodgers or any tup QB or top 10 young QB even if it cost me a pick and go from there. I am not saying watson is in the wrong I am saying there is 0 percent chance if there was a trade for watson for wilson that the added picks would come from seattle much like greenbay because of everything watson has done this off season and how the ownership has fired so and so and traded the top wideout and their best defende says he refuses to rebuild and clearly wants out.

nope not at all... but he is getting paid 35 mill a year. I agree he should want out but if i am a billionair owner i would force him to sit and cost himself over trading him for some picks. Give me Wilson or Dak or Rodgers or any tup QB or top 10 young QB even if it cost me a pick and go from there. I am not saying watson is in the wrong I am saying there is 0 percent chance if there was a trade for watson for wilson that the added picks would come from seattle much like greenbay because of everything watson has done this off season and how the ownership has fired so and so and traded the top wideout and their best defende says he refuses to rebuild and clearly wants out.
    If he does that then good luck getting players to play for you without massive overpays. **** they already had coaches not want to talk to them. Playing hard *** on this would be a bigger mistake than trading him.

If he does that then good luck getting players to play for you without massive overpays. **** they already had coaches not want to talk to them. Playing hard *** on this would be a bigger mistake than trading him.

i mean if they are rebuilding why should he care though? if he is taking draft picks then they most likely wont care... the dude is no way is going to give a **** what anyone thinks. He should trade watson for a haul but he is going to draw this crap out and go from there. If I am seattle or the packers I am calling houston right now and seeing if i could get watson plus... rodgers is my ****ing guy but if i could get watson and picks for rodgers say no more. I cant see this dude after everything literally trading watson for anything less than another top qb OR A DRAFT PICK HAUL. Wilson/Dak/Rodgers all fit.

i mean if they are rebuilding why should he care though? if he is taking draft picks then they most likely wont care... the dude is no way is going to give a **** what anyone thinks. He should trade watson for a haul but he is going to draw this crap out and go from there. If I am seattle or the packers I am calling houston right now and seeing if i could get watson plus... rodgers is my ****ing guy but if i could get watson and picks for rodgers say no more. I cant see this dude after everything literally trading watson for anything less than another top qb OR A DRAFT PICK HAUL. Wilson/Dak/Rodgers all fit.
    You wouldn’t get Watson+Picks. Lol. Plus Houston would be right back where they are with a QB that would want out AND they are out draft picks.

Is that you Billy boy?

You wouldn’t get Watson+Picks. Lol. Plus Houston would be right back where they are with a QB that would want out AND they are out draft picks.

Is that you Billy boy?

if you want a top 5 QB even at 32 years old you damn well are for a 25 year old top 7 QB who has made it known he wants out. I doubt seattle or the packers would even do the deal because again fanbase.... but they should and they should demand picks plus watson.. you like others are ignoring the dude literally would burn the owner alive if he could lol. He has made this known how much he hates said owner etc. That matters... He could get multiple firsts and 2nds easily for watson but to get a wilson he def wouldnt get picks in return sorry. Its not even because its wilson and my bias... its the fact watson had 1 incredible year and is 25... wilson has been amazing damn near every year at 32... QBs run this league... getting a top 5 QB for a top 10 QB who wants out unless that QB is old as **** and on the decline you are giving up a pick plus. The packers and seattle would laugh in their faces if they called them wanted to trade watson for rodgers or wilson plus they want a pick of a first or 2nd etc. THE DUDE WANTS OUT

if you want a top 5 QB even at 32 years old you damn well are for a 25 year old top 7 QB who has made it known he wants out. I doubt seattle or the packers would even do the deal because again fanbase.... but they should and they should demand picks plus watson.. you like others are ignoring the dude literally would burn the owner alive if he could lol. He has made this known how much he hates said owner etc. That matters... He could get multiple firsts and 2nds easily for watson but to get a wilson he def wouldnt get picks in return sorry. Its not even because its wilson and my bias... its the fact watson had 1 incredible year and is 25... wilson has been amazing damn near every year at 32... QBs run this league... getting a top 5 QB for a top 10 QB who wants out unless that QB is old as **** and on the decline you are giving up a pick plus. The packers and seattle would laugh in their faces if they called them wanted to trade watson for rodgers or wilson plus they want a pick of a first or 2nd etc. THE DUDE WANTS OUT
    I'm not sure he's a top 5 QB right now and I definitely have Watson over him. I think my top 5 atm is:

Rodgers
    Mahomes
    Allen
    Watson
    Brady

Wilson is probably my #6. But even if you view Wilson as #4 and Watson as #7, you're talking about a guy whos gonna turn 33 next season vs a guy who's getting ready to turn 26. At best, Wilson has 3 typical years left, realistically he's one lower body injury away from a huge drop off. He's not more valuable than an 8 years younger Watson.

Rumor: Russell Wilson's camp has grown increasingly frustrated by Seahawks

both guys have legs and yet one guy is the best deep thrower in the sport yet that doesnt matter? my god
    One guy has 7 more years of his prime left over the other despite not a significant difference in QB play yet that doesn’t matter? my god

Perfect Russell Wilson destinations especially if Wilson does want out of Seattle if rumors are to be believed:

1- New York Jets (Why? Huge media market in the city of New York...plus Russ and Ciara would fit in in New York...city of stars but also Jets have not had an elite level QB in quite some time. Plus if you have Wilson in New York, you can attract all elite level talent on offense or defense to come play with him.)

2- San Francisco 49ers

3- Houston Texans

4- Pittsburgh Steelers

5- New Orleans Saints

6- Las Vegas Raiders

7- Dallas Cowboys

8- Denver Broncos

9- Chicago Bears

Russell Wilson for Dak Prescott

I’m calling it now

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Russell Wilson for Dak Prescott

I’m calling it now

Wilson would be a major upgrade from Dak

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    One guy has 7 more years of his prime left over the other despite not a significant difference in QB play yet that doesn’t matter? my god
    who knows exactly how long these top Qbs can play? Now you are assuming primes... Rodgers just had arguably the best season of his career well out of his so called prime. Getting a 32 year old wilson for a QB who has made it known now 10 times he wants out or else... so no that doesnt matter to me. Look at what wentz was expected to get and how he is further tanking the eagles chances of getting a good haul back. Nomatter how good you are how you go about **** costs value and right now watson has value for picks but not enough value to get a top 5 QB nomatter the age difference.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast