Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 164
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Out of those options give me Vegas or New York but in that case just give me Vegas. It is Sin City which is another entertainment capital of the world especially for music or what have you. Helps that his wife is one of the most popular entertainers in the world in Ciara and she can build her brand back up in Vegas. Plus Russ would be an attraction all by himself by playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.
    Russell and Gruden would get along as well. In addition Russell could easily succeed in our offense. Chances are slim of him coming to LV but man he could do wonders for us.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    36
    Best fits I think are Russ in LV or MIA. For some reason, im betting on Russ in Miami and Deshaun in Carolina.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,128
    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...496948239?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This is getting interesting. He would pair really well with Gruden.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,504
    Pasting text since there isn't really any reason to give twitter clicks over PSD.

    [Schefter] Seahawks’ QB Russell Wilson has not demanded a trade, his agent Mark Rodgers told ESPN. Wilson has told the Seahawks he wants to play in Seattle but, if a trade were considered, the only teams he would go to are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears.

    Cowboys make the most sense, giving Dak long contract in Seattle. Dak can get the ball to Seattle's WRs and the OL isn't that different. Pete's probably better than MM as a coach for Dak.

    Why Russ wants Dallas is more of a mystery. Their OL hasn't been very good either. Probably thinks he can run the show and push over MM.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,685
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Time to start the Wilson is a whiny baby banter.

    https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2121695
    Fire Pete

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,504
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Time to start the Wilson is a whiny baby banter.

    https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2121695
    I guess if you read the rest of the thread you'd see that's mostly been the discussion topic for 9 pages...

    Russ is on a SB capable team, but struggles to read defenses, holds the ball too long, takes avoidable sacks and blames the OL. Sounds like some other QB... hmm... think he played for the Eagles?
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Pasting text since there isn't really any reason to give twitter clicks over PSD.

    [Schefter] Seahawks’ QB Russell Wilson has not demanded a trade, his agent Mark Rodgers told ESPN. Wilson has told the Seahawks he wants to play in Seattle but, if a trade were considered, the only teams he would go to are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears.

    Cowboys make the most sense, giving Dak long contract in Seattle. Dak can get the ball to Seattle's WRs and the OL isn't that different. Pete's probably better than MM as a coach for Dak.

    Why Russ wants Dallas is more of a mystery. Their OL hasn't been very good either. Probably thinks he can run the show and push over MM.
    Well the Cowboys OL suffered an inordinate amount of injuries last year. That’s not likely to happen again. Overall when healthy the Dallas OL is good. Not great like they one were but definitely above average.

    It’s also not hard to figure out why a star QB would want to come to Dallas. The spotlight, the endorsements, and an open door policy with Jerry. He’ll make more on endorsements in Dallas than he does in Seattle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,256
    It is America's team but seriously why should Russ go to Dallas? I mean the pass protection over there meaning the defense is much worse than what he already has in Seattle so why would he want to come to your team and risk getting hit even more? Case you missed it your OL ranked dead last in the league or pretty close to it. Yeah your offense was pretty much inadequate. Zeke is not the same player he once was not even close. Don't get me started on Amari or Gallup or D Law or the rest of the guys. Plus who would want to play for Mike McCarthy anyways? The man is an idiot. Even if Seattle's defense is not that much better, he at least has a winning team with much better weapons at his disposal.


    Seattle is a Super Bowl ready team...they are a win now type team which is more than I can say for Dallas.


    But even if Russell Wilson does leave Seattle, no way he goes to Dallas. He would probably want to go to a situation where the defense is actually good and he could actually have weapons to throw to.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It is America's team but seriously why should Russ go to Dallas? I mean the pass protection over there meaning the defense is much worse than what he already has in Seattle so why would he want to come to your team and risk getting hit even more? Case you missed it your OL ranked dead last in the league or pretty close to it. Yeah your offense was pretty much inadequate. Zeke is not the same player he once was not even close. Don't get me started on Amari or Gallup or D Law or the rest of the guys. Plus who would want to play for Mike McCarthy anyways? The man is an idiot. Even if Seattle's defense is not that much better, he at least has a winning team with much better weapons at his disposal.


    Seattle is a Super Bowl ready team...they are a win now type team which is more than I can say for Dallas.


    But even if Russell Wilson does leave Seattle, no way he goes to Dallas. He would probably want to go to a situation where the defense is actually good and he could actually have weapons to throw to.
    One of your dumbest takes.

    Dallas has good weapons on offense. The Oline was banged up but should be better when healthy. Zeke maybe lost a step or maybe the line just was that ****** it effected him? Pollard is also more than adequate backup/potential spot starter.

    He’d have some of the best collection of weapons, altogether, if he went to Dallas.

    Defense, yeah, pretty bad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,963
    Tag and trade Dak for Wilson straight up. Makes sense there to me.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Tag and trade Dak for Wilson straight up. Makes sense there to me.
    Seattle can just eat the 58 million in dead money and pay Dak all in a reduced salary cap year. no problem.

    They are stuck with Russ, at least they got a super bowl out of it before the team fell apart.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,247
    It's weird that he doesn't want to get traded but he threw the offensive line under the bus and mentioned team destinations.

    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Tag and trade Dak for Wilson straight up. Makes sense there to me.
    Wilsons contract makes it hard to do any kind of trade he is stuck with the team for at least a year or two.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 02-26-2021 at 01:19 PM.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,963
    Best analogy I saw was a guy I’d married, says baby I don’t want to cheat on you like sleeping with someone but I want to go on a date with this lady over here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It is America's team but seriously why should Russ go to Dallas? I mean the pass protection over there meaning the defense is much worse than what he already has in Seattle so why would he want to come to your team and risk getting hit even more? Case you missed it your OL ranked dead last in the league or pretty close to it. Yeah your offense was pretty much inadequate. Zeke is not the same player he once was not even close. Don't get me started on Amari or Gallup or D Law or the rest of the guys. Plus who would want to play for Mike McCarthy anyways? The man is an idiot. Even if Seattle's defense is not that much better, he at least has a winning team with much better weapons at his disposal.


    Seattle is a Super Bowl ready team...they are a win now type team which is more than I can say for Dallas.


    But even if Russell Wilson does leave Seattle, no way he goes to Dallas. He would probably want to go to a situation where the defense is actually good and he could actually have weapons to throw to.
    To be fair: Knight/Williams/Redmon/McGovern/Steele
    Was the OL for the Cowboys for most of the season and was the OL that ranked dead last. That line is mostly 3rd and 4th stringers.

    Smith/Williams/Biadasz/Martin/Collins is a MUCH better OL. That is the starting OL for the Cowboys. That is also better than what Russ has in Seattle.

    Also, “ready made SB team”? Surely you’re not talking about the Seahawks. Did you even watch them last year? OL was about as bad as Dallas’ and their defense was atrocious last year. This is not the same Seattle team that Russ started his career with. They are literally one of the worst teams in the NFC right now. They may even be worst in their own division.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •