Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The NFL is corporate America. It's a profit-driven business that sells an entertainment product.
    Discrediting low level whistleblowers would be like discrediting almost the entire case against Harvey Weinstein as most of the women that came out against him werenít movie stars

If we want to talk about an apples to apples comparison.

No Iím not calling wentz Harvey Weinstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Either way Wilson should want out of Seattle because defensively they are talented but offensively lack in talent yeah sure he has weapons in Lockett and Metcalf but that sure ain't enough to compete for titles
    Not top tier, but Lockett, Metcalf, Dissly, and a healthy Carson isn't exactly chump meat
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not top tier, but Lockett, Metcalf, Dissly, and a healthy Carson isn't exactly chump meat
    Yep. Outside of QB, Seahawks are at least top half, probably top 12.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Had Greg Olsen too, but for whatever reason Russ just can't do any TEs any favors. Olsen and Jimmy G both had wasted seasons in SEA. I realize Olsen was at the end, but watching him in 2019 he had more left on the tank; I think Russ's MOF struggles hurt his TE production.

If Wuss wanted to have that kind of power he should have won that super bowl instead of tossing a pick.

The guy plays backyard football and has a horseshoe shoved up his *** and wears rabbit foot earrings.

Had Greg Olsen too, but for whatever reason Russ just can't do any TEs any favors. Olsen and Jimmy G both had wasted seasons in SEA. I realize Olsen was at the end, but watching him in 2019 he had more left on the tank; I think Russ's MOF struggles hurt his TE production.
    Russ, Kyler, Baker, frankly any small QB not named Brees all struggle with MOF targets. For them throwing to the MOF means seeing through the picket fence of OL and DL. I think TE's excelled with Brees because Payton understood where to put them for Brees to see them best.

Quote Originally Posted by War
    Russ, Kyler, Baker, frankly any small QB not named Brees all struggle with MOF targets. For them throwing to the MOF means seeing through the picket fence of OL and DL. I think TE's excelled with Brees because Payton understood where to put them for Brees to see them best.
    Yeah, I think a combination of well timed placement/play calling and operating an offense that focused on spreading the defense thin really helped Brees avoid height adversity in the MOF. And it doesn't hurt that he pretty much always had an elite interior OL in his career.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Russell Wilson to the Steelers I mean they need a quarterback especially if they don't bring back Big Ben. I would have said the Saints but then the Saints are so over the cap.

If Russ wasted Graham, then GODgers wasted him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If Russ wasted Graham, then GODgers wasted him even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow who got that great footage of Brady at the parade

Story seems to be heading into the smoke -> fire area

[The Athletic] Russell Wilson-Seahawks rift driven by 'power and control'

https://theathletic.com/2409212/2021...rade-seahawks/

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Post-Bills and Rams games, Carroll did insert himself into the offensive game plan which was "seen as a rebuke" of Wilson.

Apparently Carroll gave the team a dressing down after the Rams game.

Wilson presented his own plan for fixing the offense which was "dismissed" causing Wilson to "[storm] out of the room."

Wilson "seethed" during the SB and was venting to Jake Heaps about it. Apparently Heaps is his private coach?

He believes the organization takes some blame for not winning more SB and not allowing Wilson to put up bigger numbers, referencing Jeter and Brees.

Seahawks counter by saying this is a reaction to Wilson's poor end of season and the criticism he faced. "He's trying [to] save face."

Wilson has been the one to bring up being traded and listed MIA, NYJ, NO, and LAV as potential options. Feeling around the league is that it's possible this season or next.

The team's spending, or lack thereof, on the OL while spending on defense pissed Wilson off to the point that he upped his own spending to get his body in shape to "take a beating."

Wilson took umbrage at the fact that, in 2017, despite accounting for almost all of the offensive production, Carroll came to his locker and called him out for his Week 17.

The team's constant interest in other QBs and swirling rumors about trading him led to securing the no-trade clause in 2018.

Article suggests Wilson was not consulted on the Olsen trade. Wilson is tired of playing "Superman" to come back in games because of Carroll's offensive approach.

Wilson says that Carroll's mottos are "applied selectively" and that he's happy to dabble in nepotism. Nate Carroll's departure amounted to a tantrum over not being given more responsibility and that "Carroll, and by extension his sons, answer to no one."

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Post-Bills and Rams games, Carroll did insert himself into the offensive game plan which was "seen as a rebuke" of Wilson.

Apparently Carroll gave the team a dressing down after the Rams game.

Wilson presented his own plan for fixing the offense which was "dismissed" causing Wilson to "[storm] out of the room."

Wilson "seethed" during the SB and was venting to Jake Heaps about it. Apparently Heaps is his private coach?

He believes the organization takes some blame for not winning more SB and not allowing Wilson to put up bigger numbers, referencing Jeter and Brees.

Seahawks counter by saying this is a reaction to Wilson's poor end of season and the criticism he faced. "He's trying [to] save face."

Wilson has been the one to bring up being traded and listed MIA, NYJ, NO, and LAV as potential options. Feeling around the league is that it's possible this season or next.

The team's spending, or lack thereof, on the OL while spending on defense pissed Wilson off to the point that he upped his own spending to get his body in shape to "take a beating."

Wilson took umbrage at the fact that, in 2017, despite accounting for almost all of the offensive production, Carroll came to his locker and called him out for his Week 17.

The team's constant interest in other QBs and swirling rumors about trading him led to securing the no-trade clause in 2018.

Article suggests Wilson was not consulted on the Olsen trade. Wilson is tired of playing "Superman" to come back in games because of Carroll's offensive approach.

Wilson says that Carroll's mottos are "applied selectively" and that he's happy to dabble in nepotism. Nate Carroll's departure amounted to a tantrum over not being given more responsibility and that "Carroll, and by extension his sons, answer to no one."
    Out of those options give me Vegas or New York but in that case just give me Vegas. It is Sin City which is another entertainment capital of the world especially for music or what have you. Helps that his wife is one of the most popular entertainers in the world in Ciara and she can build her brand back up in Vegas. Plus Russ would be an attraction all by himself by playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.

Time to start the Wilson is a whiny baby banter.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2121695

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast