Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Why we should vote for 3rd parties
    I absolutely vote 3rd party if my favorite candidate is in the 3rd party, but you have to go in knowing that it's a LONG play to do so, and impatient people will give up and leave the support of the 3rd parties if their least favorite candidate wins.

right now when everything is dominated by 2 parties its hard to vote for the 3rd. Its not like the early days of the country where you could just form a party and be a contender we have been too entrenched in the republican or democrat parties. the only way you could make it work is if you could coordinate with millions of other voters to get that 3rd party in but, as every one knows its hard to coordinate between 2-3 people let alone millions.

There is a chance though, if Trump doesn't get convicted and is allowed to be involved in politics going forward there could be a split in the republican party leading to a rise in a 3rd party. its a small chance but, I think there are a good amount of anti-trump republicans that are also anti-democrat that could split off from Trumplicans. same thing with the democrats I can see a future where the extreme left wingers break off from the center and have their own party.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Another reason to vote incumbents out whenever you can.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I absolutely vote 3rd party if my favorite candidate is in the 3rd party, but you have to go in knowing that it's a LONG play to do so, and impatient people will give up and leave the support of the 3rd parties if their least favorite candidate wins.
    Thatís why we need jungle primaries, ranked choice voting and an end to gerrymandering.

As if she hadn't pissed her constituents off enough with recreational, now she's saying medical will be delayed a year because 'she doesn't have enough time to study the issue' in the next 5 months.

https://mjbizdaily.com/south-dakota-...am-until-2022/

This is even WORSE on her part because at least with recreational, she was fighting the legality of the amendment....with this it's just 'I can't be bothered to understand it' ....plus, while recreational passed with 53%, medical passed with 69%....so far more people WANTED it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    As if she hadn't pissed her constituents off enough with recreational, now she's saying medical will be delayed a year because 'she doesn't have enough time to study the issue' in the next 5 months.

https://mjbizdaily.com/south-dakota-...am-until-2022/

This is even WORSE on her part because at least with recreational, she was fighting the legality of the amendment....with this it's just 'I can't be bothered to understand it' ....plus, while recreational passed with 53%, medical passed with 69%....so far more people WANTED it.
    And if her being able to understand it is the metric, you wont ever see it. I'm surprised she gets both of her shoes on every morning.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    And if her being able to understand it is the metric, you wont ever see it. I'm surprised she gets both of her shoes on every morning.
    well I don't look at her feet, maybe she doesn't

I realize none of you guys live here and largely don't care BUT another reason I POST this stuff is....I have little doubt she's trying to build a national brand, using our tax dollars to do it.....thinking of a run for DC in 2024. She's already said she'll not run against Thune next year, so she'll run for re-election here in 2022 then president in 2024.............so remember this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    right now when everything is dominated by 2 parties its hard to vote for the 3rd. Its not like the early days of the country where you could just form a party and be a contender we have been too entrenched in the republican or democrat parties. the only way you could make it work is if you could coordinate with millions of other voters to get that 3rd party in but, as every one knows its hard to coordinate between 2-3 people let alone millions.

There is a chance though, if Trump doesn't get convicted and is allowed to be involved in politics going forward there could be a split in the republican party leading to a rise in a 3rd party. its a small chance but, I think there are a good amount of anti-trump republicans that are also anti-democrat that could split off from Trumplicans. same thing with the democrats I can see a future where the extreme left wingers break off from the center and have their own party.
    It is the growing distrust of politicians that is fueling that disunity. Considering how they have failed and in some instances harm the American public, it is a well-deserved attitude. Watching them bickering over Trump instead of getting that stimulus package out doesn't encourage me too much that things are changing.

You know secretively that Mitch is rooting for the Democrats to end any chance of a Trump political resurgence. After watching the Trumpster trying to ousted Liz Cheney, the moderate Republicans are trying to close the door on the Trumpsters.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

oh, forgot....Noem also pushed legislation to make inciting a riot a felony...while standing behind everything Trump has done.

I realize none of you guys live here and largely don't care BUT another reason I POST this stuff is....I have little doubt she's trying to build a national brand, using our tax dollars to do it.....thinking of a run for DC in 2024. She's already said she'll not run against Thune next year, so she'll run for re-election here in 2022 then president in 2024.............so remember this stuff
    If she runs for president, which republican's fraction would she push? Conservative, I am guessing, Trumpster or QAnon?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Thatís why we need jungle primaries, ranked choice voting and an end to gerrymandering.
    agreed but I don't see a way out of gerrymandering short of a constitutional amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is the growing distrust of politicians that is fueling that disunity. Considering how they have failed and in some instances harm the American public, it is a well-deserved attitude. Watching them bickering over Trump instead of getting that stimulus package out doesn't encourage me too much that things are changing.

You know secretively that Mitch is rooting for the Democrats to end any chance of a Trump political resurgence. After watching the Trumpster trying to ousted Liz Cheney, the moderate Republicans are trying to close the door on the Trumpsters.
    I think Mitch is pissed Trump gets credit for his packing the courts.

Oh, I think its important. I don't see her getting primaried, and as you have said, a democrat wont be winning the state. Unfortunately, I dont see where your brand of conservatism has a place in the republican party any more. I have a similiar situation here with Pritzker and the democratic party. It just kinda blows.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If she runs for president, which republican's fraction would she push? Conservative, I am guessing, Trumpster or QAnon?
    she spent SD money to campaign for Trump....in fact I refer to her as Barbie Trump because she makes herself up like she thinks she's a barbie

and she's refusing to disclose expenses for those trips stating 'security reasons'

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Oh, I think its important. I don't see her getting primaried, and as you have said, a democrat wont be winning the state. Unfortunately, I dont see where your brand of conservatism has a place in the republican party any more. I have a similiar situation here with Pritzker and the democratic party. It just kinda blows.
    I tell ya, I've been spending time thinking about when, how, and where I'd like to retire...and her brand of governing is effecting thoughts of where.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast