Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Doing you think this may be a catalyst in her not winning re-election?
    No, it shouldn't be.

If this the #1 issue please help us all. This is least likely to be a big deal.

I was a stoner from the early 70's. We're talking everyday getting lit up! Most people I know are now occasional smokers. At some point as you age, you eventually get burnt out or because of medical issues it acerbates it.

I knew some years ago before the legal ganja I needed to stop, I could only make right-hand turns; no lefts.

Finally, when I smoked I would melt into a chair.

Occasionally getting high is fine, like a few times a month. And, if your gonna do it smoke the best weed. A lot of the weed they sell in stores is dirtbag weed.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You get what you voted for.
    Really, that's the takes in here. If it were in your state you'd be *****in' to high heaven, but since it's not, 'you get what you voted for'......cool, unity
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    No, it shouldn't be.

If this the #1 issue please help us all. This is least likely to be a big deal.

I was a stoner from the early 70's. We're talking everyday getting lit up! Most people I know are now occasional smokers. At some point as you age, you eventually get burnt out or because of medical issues it acerbates it.

I knew some years ago before the legal ganja I needed to stop, I could only make right-hand turns; no lefts.

Finally, when I smoked I would melt into a chair.

Occasionally getting high is fine, like a few times a month. And, if your gonna do it smoke the best weed. A lot of the weed they sell in stores is dirtbag weed.
    my irritation has virtually NOTHING to do with weed and EVERYthing to do with a governor going against the will of the people blatantly and openly while telling us it's for our own good

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Really, that's the takes in here. If it were in your state you'd be *****in' to high heaven, but since it's not, 'you get what you voted for'......cool, unity
    I agree with you that what she is doing is a bunch of crap but, really what can you say or do about it at this point? Is SD a recall state? if so get a recall movement going. if not than you are going to have to wait until election time and make sure you get the vote out to dump her *** so the amendment can pass.

She gets the blame for pulling this stunt but, the people are to blame for putting her in that office.

Oh I hate a lot of things Cuomo has done or has not done that he should of have done by now and that includes legalizing pot.

But these red states that vote for people like this? thatís all I got for them. You get what you voted for. These people donít care about what their state voters cast if it does not go with what they want, they always will fight it tooth an mail to duck the will of the people.

SD governor is going against voters on marijuana, and winning

This is not a good direction. Authoritarian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Oh I hate a lot of things Cuomo has done or has not done that he should of have done by now and that includes legalizing pot.

But these red states that vote for people like this? thatís all I got for them. You get what you voted for. These people donít care about what their state voters cast if it does not go with what they want, they always will fight it tooth an mail to duck the will of the people.
    Wait, are you saying that Republicans who get elected don't represent their constituents but Democrats do? The Democrats seldom make me happy either. What amazes me is that even when they don't do what the people want and do it consistently the people keep voting them back in.

yeah, this is our governor.....virtual guarantee the one gal (right next to her) wearing a mask didn't make Barbie happy........these would be HS kids there to learn about government

"Love having our legislative pages over for dinner! We could not get through session without their help. 💪🏼"

no more tweets here?
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 02-10-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wait, are you saying that Republicans who get elected don't represent their constituents but Democrats do? The Democrats seldom make me happy either. What amazes me is that even when they don't do what the people want and do it consistently the people keep voting them back in.
    This is just another benefit for politicians in this hyper-partisan gerrymandered country. They can openly ignore the people who voted for them because who else are they gonna vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    This is just another benefit for politicians in this hyper-partisan gerrymandered country. They can openly ignore the people who voted for them because who else are they gonna vote for?
    Another reason to vote incumbents out whenever you can.

Why we should vote for 3rd parties

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Another reason to vote incumbents out whenever you can.
    it's worse than that here.......this state hasn't NOT re-elected an incumbent since the 60s
    a problem in states like this is it's hard for non-Republicans to gain traction and become well known publicly....and FAR too many voters vote party and/or name recognition.........that said, nobody knew her opponent in 2018 yet she still only won by less than 3%

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Why we should vote for 3rd parties
    I learned my lesson on that **** in 2016. That's exactly what I (and many other Democrats did) and it bit us in the ***.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

it's worse than that here.......this state hasn't NOT re-elected an incumbent since the 60s
    a problem in states like this is it's hard for non-Republicans to gain traction and become well known publicly....and FAR too many voters vote party and/or name recognition.........that said, nobody knew her opponent in 2018 yet she still only won by less than 3%
    I try to read what the candidates have said and decide based on what is in print rather than the sensational stuff on TV. That said, there are always positions I end up voting on that I don't really know well and in those cases I tend to go for the non-encumbent.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast