Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Take her to court. There is a good chance you will win.I still think that that may happen.

My main point here is that this stuff happens more than you think. Sanctuary cities are local and state governments ignoring existing laws. Why doesn't that bother you??? Same with no bail. That's all OK with liberals. But touch the marijuana laws……well that/s just too much.
    It's been covered but it's in court now, that still doesn't excuse the behavior from her at all and you were just talking her up lol. You don't care but if another politician that you like to rant about did anything like it you would be going absolutely insane with your rants (that Valade referenced). It's such an extreme double standard you have towards certain politicians. I have seen you question an individuals ability to work for her constituents due to her religion alone and saying you can't trust her. This one is actively working against hers and you prop her up lol.

Sanctuary cities are not the same thing as going against a recent vote by their constituents in the way she has. This is just a random deflection into something else because you only like to rant about certain types of politicians and will defend others to the end no matter what. As I noted it is getting scary how little accountability many people like yourself seem to have towards some going to these extremes against the vote from the people. It seems the only standard that matters is a certain group of people winning and another losing.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Who's going to tell Mr. Rhino that USA is not a direct democracy? It doesn't seem to me that he understands that yet. Maybe you should stay away from PSD Politics for a few days and come back when you are a few percentage points more educated.
    I'm speaking broadly, the concept of democracy. You have shown many times, you are not in favor of the general concept.

Sounds like you just want more people in prison
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Ironic that Sluggo said Democrats wouldn’t want votes on all these issues and I saw that Mississippi’s conservative Supreme Court struck down a Mississippi citizens initiative making medical marijuana legal while Missouri’s conservative Governor vetoed a Missourian ballot initiative to expand Medicaid:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-leade...194157943.html

Once again despite all Sluggo’s bluster, it appears the exact opposite of what he claimed turned out to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ironic that Sluggo said Democrats wouldn’t want votes on all these issues and I saw that Mississippi’s conservative Supreme Court struck down a Mississippi citizens initiative making medical marijuana legal while Missouri’s conservative Governor vetoed a Missourian ballot initiative to expand Medicaid:

Once again despite all Sluggo’s bluster, it appears the exact opposite of what he claimed turned out to be true.
    Shocker!!!!

I posted 8 topics that could easily go either way on a ballot and you post this as "proof" to shoot down 8 items.

Well, you must be right 'cause the guy that posts constantly agrees with you. What more proof could you possible need.

Free advi e from Sluggo………don't let agreement with some on this message board go to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's been covered but it's in court now, that still doesn't excuse the behavior from her at all and you were just talking her up lol. You don't care but if another politician that you like to rant about did anything like it you would be going absolutely insane with your rants (that Valade referenced). It's such an extreme double standard you have towards certain politicians. I have seen you question an individuals ability to work for her constituents due to her religion alone and saying you can't trust her. This one is actively working against hers and you prop her up lol.

Sanctuary cities are not the same thing as going against a recent vote by their constituents in the way she has. This is just a random deflection into something else because you only like to rant about certain types of politicians and will defend others to the end no matter what. As I noted it is getting scary how little accountability many people like yourself seem to have towards some going to these extremes against the vote from the people. It seems the only standard that matters is a certain group of people winning and another losing.
    just to reiterate a couple things here, too....
    1) She's attempting to overthrow the vote on a technicality most reasonable people view as ridiculous- claiming there's more than one subject in the bill (you'd be hard pressed to see the logic in separating what she's calling separate subjects)
    2) She's using TAXPAYER MONEY to fight the taxpayer's own vote

She's said "Nobody has gotten smarter smoking pot" without realizing 1) not her call to make for individuals and 2) nobody's gotten smarter with their head up Trump's orange *** either
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    1) She's attempting to overthrow the vote on a technicality most reasonable people view as ridiculous- claiming there's more than one subject in the bill (you'd be hard pressed to see the logic in separating what she's calling separate subjects)

She's said "Nobody has gotten smarter smoking pot" without realizing 1) not her call to make for individuals and 2) nobody's gotten smarter with their head up Trump's orange *** either
    Exactly, this is just way over the top authoritarianism to prevent giving the people their voice. Very anti democracy as you and Rhino pointed out, the ones denying this or defending her are obviously just being partisan hacks. The same type of person that will question if a Muslim can do the job because you can't trust them as a constituent will openly defend this BS.

As I noted to sluggo it is insane how many within the party will support her/this or Trump/jan 6. We see defense after defense of this stuff with such extreme hypocrisy it really is scary. People are willing to basically leave reality/sanity so long as their team wins or they own the other side or whatever it is. Everyone should be disgusted by this stuff from politicians like these two and ignoring results from voters in the way they have.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

"Technicality"………ask any lawyer out there about "technicalities." There are thousands of criminals running around due to "technicalities."

How do sanctuary cities get around not arresting law breaking illegal aliens??? I guess because mayors/governors do what they want.

This legal mumbo jumbo happens al the time.

When it goes to court, you will probably win. Rellax.

Polling shows many of those favor the Democratic proposals.

But of course you’ll have some long winded diatribe about how facts don’t matter, with some minorities are lazy and have no work ethic thrown in.

If you feel like ranting, go ahead and respond, just know we’ve all heard it and nobody is listening anymore
    Polling shows that Biden immigration policies is significantly unfavorable

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...268.html%3famp

I think you would be surprised how many people don’t want an open border

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Exactly, this is just way over the top authoritarianism to prevent giving the people their voice. Very anti democracy as you and Rhino pointed out, the ones denying this or defending her are obviously just being partisan hacks. The same type of person that will question if a Muslim can do the job because you can't trust them as a constituent will openly defend this BS.

As I noted to sluggo it is insane how many within the party will support her/this or Trump/jan 6. We see defense after defense of this stuff with such extreme hypocrisy it really is scary. People are willing to basically leave reality/sanity so long as their team wins or they own the other side or whatever it is. Everyone should be disgusted by this stuff from politicians like these two and ignoring results from voters in the way they have.
    Yeah let’s blame those nasty republicans!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I really wish republicans would stop supporting extremists/insanity but until they do I think it should be called out.

Do you think we should always do this around every election what has been done this time like Jan 6? Should we do this around every constitutional amendment and use taxpayer $ to fight it in the way she has here? How would you react if it was democrats doing this?

When Republicans stop acting insane and doing bad things we can stop blaming them for acting insane and doing bad things. Until then it will just be partisan hacks constantly defending this stuff while having far more outrage over a deleted Lebron tweet or whatever fox is covering today.

in this case, just blaming THIS nasty Republican

and I'm being 'vocal' about it because she has her sights set on national office and I want people to remember that if that actually happens....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I posted 8 topics that could easily go either way on a ballot and you post this as "proof" to shoot down 8 items.

Well, you must be right 'cause the guy that posts constantly agrees with you. What more proof could you possible need.

Free advi e from Sluggo………don't let agreement with some on this message board go to your head.
    No those two sources shot down 2 of your items. I could get more sources to disprove the other 6 but there’s no point, evidence and facts are not what drive your beliefs. So far as I can tell, the 1950’s are.

Free advice from Valade...... when no one agrees with you, anywhere, you’re probably wrong.

Polling shows that Biden immigration policies is significantly unfavorable

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...268.html%3famp

I think you would be surprised how many people don’t want an open border

I agree, people do not like how he has handled immigration thus far.

Now what about everything else Sluggo posted?

How old are you? I keep waiting for you to say "and you are a poo-head."
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011