Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,853

    4th Amendment Case

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicksib...h=3e6e4aa2829f


    So the Biden Admin along with 9 states is pushing the supreme court to allow for warrantless search and seizures of firearms.

    This is the case file for anyone interested.
    https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...itedStates.pdf

    Is the 4th Amendment still relevant today, if our founders had known about m16 and AK47's and Rocket Propelled Missel Launchers and Nukes and ****, would they have really written the 4th Amendment this was to prevent the Govt from coming in and taking stuff?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,046
    The founding fathers had the foresight that things would change and therefore amendments could be changed and have been for centuries, thatís why some of these things need to be changed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The founding fathers had the foresight that things would change and therefore amendments could be changed and have been for centuries, thatís why some of these things need to be changed.
    Such as allowing the govt to enter people's houses without a warrant and take their stuff. That's the kind of necessary change to the constitution that should happen through the courts, and not through our elected representivies.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,945
    We're not pretending to be surprised that the cops would lie. Are we?

    Compounding the dishonesty, police then told Kim that Edward had consented to the confiscation. Believing the seizures were approved by her husband, Kim led the officers to the two handguns the couple owned, which were promptly seized. Even though Edward was immediately discharged from the hospital, police only returned the firearms after he filed a civil rights lawsuit against them.
    It's illegal to lie to the cop but if they lie to you, it's part of the job.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We're not pretending to be surprised that the cops would lie. Are we?



    It's illegal to lie to the cop but if they lie to you, it's part of the job.
    This has always been a thing that bothered me and made me angry at cops.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,644
    I don't like the po po


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,945
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This has always been a thing that bothered me and made me angry at cops.
    Maybe groups that move to try and hold them accountable should be held up not attacked.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,210
    It's INCREDIBLY hard to amend the constitution. The ERA, which pretty much everyone agrees with and was introduced in 1923 but is STILL not ratified (it expired in 1982 but has been tried to get re-started several times since).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,108
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Maybe groups that move to try and hold them accountable should be held up not attacked.
    They probably would if the "move and try" didn't involve burning cities and beating completely innocent people.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,644
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They probably would if the "move and try" didn't involve burning cities and beating completely innocent people.
    You mean like if would peacefully kneel or use a celebrity platform to speak out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You mean like if would peacefully kneel or use a celebrity platform to speak out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While I personally never gave a **** about the kneeling, I don't see how criticizing millionaires for doing so somehow justifies the destruction and looting of small business, and violence against random people.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,788

    4th Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    While I personally never gave a **** about the kneeling, I don't see how criticizing millionaires for doing so somehow justifies the destruction and looting of small business, and violence against random people.
    The point is no matter what method is used there will be massive whining and complaining from a large group of people. The method isnít the actual problem much or the time, itís a way to deflect from the message/issue.

    Plenty within the protests were peaceful, helped clean communities days after, donated time and money to destroyed local areas/businesses etc. it wasnít only rioters and looters (and many of those protesting were against it/helping following places destroyed). Even if they were all peaceful and just kneeled though and no one was violent we have seen the outrage from potus etc towards that anyways though in similar fashion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mngopher35; 03-27-2021 at 11:56 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The point is no matter what method is used there will be massive whining and complaining from a large group of people. The method isnít the actual problem much or the time, itís a way to deflect from the message/issue.

    Plenty within the protests were peaceful, helped clean communities days after, donated time and money to destroyed local areas/businesses etc. it wasnít only rioters and looters (and many of those protesting were against it/helping following places destroyed). Even if they were all peaceful and just kneeled though and no one was violent we have seen the outrage from potus etc towards that anyways though in similar fashion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, 93% PEACEFUL if I remember correctly, and the only if they were all peaceful and just knelled, then we wouldn't have seen 3 billion in private property damage alone.

    It's really amazing what 7% can do.
    Hell it's amazing what less than 1% can do, over Trump's 4 years in office (5 years if you include candidate Trump) there was only 1 that resulted in any violence, and now we no longer have access to our capital building.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,644
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    While I personally never gave a **** about the kneeling, I don't see how criticizing millionaires for doing so somehow justifies the destruction and looting of small business, and violence against random people.
    What???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,788

    4th Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Yes, 93% PEACEFUL if I remember correctly, and the only if they were all peaceful and just knelled, then we wouldn't have seen 3 billion in private property damage alone.

    It's really amazing what 7% can do.
    Hell it's amazing what less than 1% can do, over Trump's 4 years in office (5 years if you include candidate Trump) there was only 1 that resulted in any violence, and now we no longer have access to our capital building.
    Yes it is amazing what a small percentage can do.

    The point is that any group can be lumped in with 7% and then criticized due to association. Thatís what is being done here with the peaceful protests. Itís the republicans are racist look at these examples approach switched around. Itís a ridiculously bad argument being made by those focusing on the 7% to discredit the whole/main message. Even if there wasnít a 7% and everyone was peaceful we saw the reaction when someone simply kneeled.

    The arguments are not genuine they are extreme partisan takes that things like Fox News will push and focus on to bash ďthe other sideĒ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •