Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4th Amendment Case

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicksib...h=3e6e4aa2829f

So the Biden Admin along with 9 states is pushing the supreme court to allow for warrantless search and seizures of firearms.

This is the case file for anyone interested.
    https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...itedStates.pdf

Is the 4th Amendment still relevant today, if our founders had known about m16 and AK47's and Rocket Propelled Missel Launchers and Nukes and ****, would they have really written the 4th Amendment this was to prevent the Govt from coming in and taking stuff?

The founding fathers had the foresight that things would change and therefore amendments could be changed and have been for centuries, thatís why some of these things need to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The founding fathers had the foresight that things would change and therefore amendments could be changed and have been for centuries, thatís why some of these things need to be changed.
    Such as allowing the govt to enter people's houses without a warrant and take their stuff. That's the kind of necessary change to the constitution that should happen through the courts, and not through our elected representivies.

We're not pretending to be surprised that the cops would lie. Are we?

Compounding the dishonesty, police then told Kim that Edward had consented to the confiscation. Believing the seizures were approved by her husband, Kim led the officers to the two handguns the couple owned, which were promptly seized. Even though Edward was immediately discharged from the hospital, police only returned the firearms after he filed a civil rights lawsuit against them.
    It's illegal to lie to the cop but if they lie to you, it's part of the job.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We're not pretending to be surprised that the cops would lie. Are we?

It's illegal to lie to the cop but if they lie to you, it's part of the job.
    This has always been a thing that bothered me and made me angry at cops.

I don't like the po po

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This has always been a thing that bothered me and made me angry at cops.
    Maybe groups that move to try and hold them accountable should be held up not attacked.

It's INCREDIBLY hard to amend the constitution. The ERA, which pretty much everyone agrees with and was introduced in 1923 but is STILL not ratified (it expired in 1982 but has been tried to get re-started several times since).

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Maybe groups that move to try and hold them accountable should be held up not attacked.
    They probably would if the "move and try" didn't involve burning cities and beating completely innocent people.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They probably would if the "move and try" didn't involve burning cities and beating completely innocent people.
    You mean like if would peacefully kneel or use a celebrity platform to speak out?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You mean like if would peacefully kneel or use a celebrity platform to speak out?

While I personally never gave a **** about the kneeling, I don't see how criticizing millionaires for doing so somehow justifies the destruction and looting of small business, and violence against random people.

4th Amendment Case

While I personally never gave a **** about the kneeling, I don't see how criticizing millionaires for doing so somehow justifies the destruction and looting of small business, and violence against random people.
    The point is no matter what method is used there will be massive whining and complaining from a large group of people. The method isnít the actual problem much or the time, itís a way to deflect from the message/issue.

Plenty within the protests were peaceful, helped clean communities days after, donated time and money to destroyed local areas/businesses etc. it wasnít only rioters and looters (and many of those protesting were against it/helping following places destroyed). Even if they were all peaceful and just kneeled though and no one was violent we have seen the outrage from potus etc towards that anyways though in similar fashion.

Last edited by mngopher35; 03-27-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The point is no matter what method is used there will be massive whining and complaining from a large group of people. The method isnít the actual problem much or the time, itís a way to deflect from the message/issue.

Plenty within the protests were peaceful, helped clean communities days after, donated time and money to destroyed local areas/businesses etc. it wasnít only rioters and looters (and many of those protesting were against it/helping following places destroyed). Even if they were all peaceful and just kneeled though and no one was violent we have seen the outrage from potus etc towards that anyways though in similar fashion.

Yes, 93% PEACEFUL if I remember correctly, and the only if they were all peaceful and just knelled, then we wouldn't have seen 3 billion in private property damage alone.

It's really amazing what 7% can do.
    Hell it's amazing what less than 1% can do, over Trump's 4 years in office (5 years if you include candidate Trump) there was only 1 that resulted in any violence, and now we no longer have access to our capital building.

What???

4th Amendment Case

Yes, 93% PEACEFUL if I remember correctly, and the only if they were all peaceful and just knelled, then we wouldn't have seen 3 billion in private property damage alone.

It's really amazing what 7% can do.
    Hell it's amazing what less than 1% can do, over Trump's 4 years in office (5 years if you include candidate Trump) there was only 1 that resulted in any violence, and now we no longer have access to our capital building.
    Yes it is amazing what a small percentage can do.

The point is that any group can be lumped in with 7% and then criticized due to association. Thatís what is being done here with the peaceful protests. Itís the republicans are racist look at these examples approach switched around. Itís a ridiculously bad argument being made by those focusing on the 7% to discredit the whole/main message. Even if there wasnít a 7% and everyone was peaceful we saw the reaction when someone simply kneeled.

The arguments are not genuine they are extreme partisan takes that things like Fox News will push and focus on to bash ďthe other sideĒ.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast