Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You have to admit the Rangers have played well these 3 games under Knoblauch. He’s kept them motived and they’ve played complete game unlike while under Quinn when they tend to take a whole period off. With that being said Brooks(NYPost) is saying yes the Rangers have played better but Knoblauch has been over playing/leaning heavy on the vets and NOT giving the young guys playing time, ex. Lafraniere only got 7 plus minutes in our last game. So....
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 03-22-2021 at 12:06 AM.

Yeah. That's cause the younger players are so uptight about Quinn benching them if they don't do how he wants them to play. The playing time doesn't lie.

Under Knoblauch, the Knicks are more relaxed and playing with confidence.

Still a team learning. Super young on defense. Maybe too young.

I don't think this team makes a leap forward unless they upgrade that center position.

Quinn is back, the Rangers fall into an 0-3 deficit, rally falls short. Things are back to where they should be.

Sorry, I little late with this but Lemieux was traded to the LA Kings, Gorton said his dad/agent requested the trade. Good for him, he wasn’t getting the playing time he should have gotten and I personally thought he should have gotten PP time as he’s the only player willing to stand in front of the net and take the abuse to block the goalies vision. For as much as the Ranger broadcasters—ala Rosen and Mechaletti would love to say thas what Kreider does, that’s totally not true—-he stands to the side of the net NOT in front of the net. Yes he gets his goals that way but only by stealing them away from whomever took the shot. Hopefully things work out for him in LA.

Quinn strikes again. After NOT starting Kravtsov because “he wanted him to learn the Rangers style of play”. Quinn finally puts him in for a game—on the 3rd line. The. Proceeds to drop him to the 4th line in favor of placing Blackwell on the 2nd and dropping Kakko to the 3rd. Scratching Gauthier.—-AND Brookies and the rest of the K*ss ***** crew LOVE to say that he’s a great coach at developing young players. While still saying we are not a playoff team and it’s about developing our youth. Yet a 28 yr old journeyman who hasn’t even played 100 NHL game gets the playing time. So to that I say WTF, stop talking out of both side of your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. That's cause the younger players are so uptight about Quinn benching them if they don't do how he wants them to play. The playing time doesn't lie.

Under Knoblauch, the Knicks are more relaxed and playing with confidence.

Still a team learning. Super young on defense. Maybe too young.

I don't think this team makes a leap forward unless they upgrade that center position.
    A Freudian slip??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123