Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Kinda like when the Jazz win a game and 75%+ of the highlights are for the other team?

Also, Jazz thumped the Celtics last night and they have two players who "get it and took it to the next level" and Mitchell out played them both.
    36/9/4/1/2 and only 2 TOs with great efficiency. Ingles and Rudy had a game too. Rudy with 18/12/3 on 9 shots!!! I swear I'd like to see Rudy getting 10+ shots per game but I know it's not going to happen all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I was kinda shocked by that too. It was all Tatum and Brown, and they wrapped the segment with ďand Mitchell played well in the win.Ē

This morning NBATwitter is all about how Brown/Tatum need more help. Not how my tow personal favorite Jazz Boban and Joe are playing lights out.

I was kinda blissfully blind to this stuff, and I know I look at it through the scope of Sixers (well I mean why wouldnít I); but in the last year NBA Twitter has taken to really ignoring him unless he didnít do something well (like had more than 4 TOís, missed a 3, or something like that). Iíve tried to open my eye to more of this. Itís why Iíve taken to hate Trae and Booker. They didnít do anything wrong but if you go on NBATwitter you would think they are top 3 NBA players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    let be clear... blame shaq and idiotic media like shaq. Gobert is so ****ing underrated its insane and its boggles my mind how these idiots can watch a game and then say well he only has 13 points.........kshjbklsdhgfbskgbklj. Gobert is literally a god during the jazz streak and how many times has he been named in the conversation for mvp? i hate this ****. Fun note Ben wallace locked down shaq.... shaq talked **** about gobert... gobert would lock shaq up in his prime.

We are legit witnessing one of the best defensive centers ever and it isnt getting noticed because unless you score 25 plus ppg it doesnt matter. I hate players that have an opinin

NBA Game Thread 2/8-2/14

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well i mean to be honest he isnt wrong and again i am bens harshest critic... maybe just maybe ben brings so much more then people think? Id still trade him for harden but the defense/play making and non iso plays... brother.
    Maybe just maybe you guys have a victim complex? Zion is built like the Nigerian Nightmare and is averaging 25 and 8. Itís going to get more a Twitter coverage then Benís help defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I was kinda shocked by that too. It was all Tatum and Brown, and they wrapped the segment with ďand Mitchell played well in the win.Ē

This morning NBATwitter is all about how Brown/Tatum need more help. Not how my tow personal favorite Jazz Boban and Joe are playing lights out.

I was kinda blissfully blind to this stuff, and I know I look at it through the scope of Sixers (well I mean why wouldnít I); but in the last year NBA Twitter has taken to really ignoring him unless he didnít do something well (like had more than 4 TOís, missed a 3, or something like that). Iíve tried to open my eye to more of this. Itís why Iíve taken to hate Trae and Booker. They didnít do anything wrong but if you go on NBATwitter you would think they are top 3 NBA players.

Yeah Bogdanovic has finally started to find his shooting stroke and he has been hitting some clutch shots late in games the last couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís not an exaggeration

Of course it is. He missed plenty of big shots lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe just maybe you guys have a victim complex? Zion is built like the Nigerian Nightmare and is averaging 25 and 8. Itís going to get more a Twitter coverage then Benís help defense.

zion is avg 24/7 as the teams go to guy... ben is avg 14/8/8 with insane defense something zion is laughable at...... thoughts? zion is amazing but he wont last sorry bud but lets take a look at their usg and then lets talk thoughts?

vorp the same
    ts Zion not by much
    usg 28 percent to simmons 19-20 pct..... massive gap. one guy is worlds better defensively and the 2nd option and the other has shooters and is zion and isnt run through their center? thoughts?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-10-2021 at 10:23 AM.

NBA Game Thread 2/8-2/14

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    zion is avg 24/7 as the teams go to guy... ben is avg 14/8/8 with insane defense something zion is laughable at...... thoughts? zion is amazing but he wont last sorry bud but lets take a look at their usg and then lets talk thoughts?

vorp the same
    ts Zion not by much
    usg 28 percent to simmons 19-20 pct..... massive gap. one guy is worlds better defensively and the 2nd option and the other has shooters and is zion and isnt run through their center? thoughts?
    I didnít compare the 2 in terms of value. I said one was going to get more attention on Twitter. Only a fan base with a horrid victim mentality would focus on that when they have the top record in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Surprised no one is talking about that Curry play... that was crazy. Up in air, fouled, goes to pass then pulls it back and flips it behind his head and in.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Surprised no one is talking about that Curry play... that was crazy. Up in air, fouled, goes to pass then pulls it back and flips it behind his head and in.
    When I went to look up circus shot that was the definition.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    It was certainly a helluva play! He and Irving have an incredible ability to use the glass in jaw dropping fashion around the basket.

agreed about all this zion and Jazz stuff. like if Zion is as good as he should be we will get a ton of amazing plays from him naturally. they don't need to stuff him down our throats so much. Then as a jazz fan I know before this streak that often game titles would be the other team choking not us playing well. the streak has changed quite a bit of that with us having the best record in the NBA.

As for the jazz lately I am still amazed we are still #1 in offensive rebounding rate and total rebounding rate. I don't think that gets talked about enough considering how small a team we are and that it seems kinda fluky to me. like we were 4th last year in defensive rebounding rate and 20th in offensive rebounding rate. Now have having Favors alone could account for some of that and the hidden thing most people miss about 3's is that they make offensive rebounds easier, but still its kinda impressive for a team with the roster we have.

Also did you guys see Kyrie's whiny comments lol

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    agreed about all this zion and Jazz stuff. like if Zion is as good as he should be we will get a ton of amazing plays from him naturally. they don't need to stuff him down our throats so much. Then as a jazz fan I know before this streak that often game titles would be the other team choking not us playing well. the streak has changed quite a bit of that with us having the best record in the NBA.

As for the jazz lately I am still amazed we are still #1 in offensive rebounding rate and total rebounding rate. I don't think that gets talked about enough considering how small a team we are and that it seems kinda fluky to me. like we were 4th last year in defensive rebounding rate and 20th in offensive rebounding rate. Now have having Favors alone could account for some of that and the hidden thing most people miss about 3's is that they make offensive rebounds easier, but still its kinda impressive for a team with the roster we have.

Also did you guys see Kyrie's whiny comments lol
    Who had under one month? Lol

I really wonder what the Hawks would be like with Luka and what the Mavs would be like with Trae

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I really wonder what the Hawks would be like with Luka and what the Mavs would be like with Trae
    I'm not a huge fan of either of them. Both are high usage players that jack up a lot of 3s and play no defense. I do think Luka is the superior player.

Raps have a rough schedule coming up x2 Bucks, x2 Sixers, x2 Celtics. They better take care of business against the bad teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of either of them. Both are high usage players that jack up a lot of 3s and play no defense. I do think Luka is the superior player.
    They're solid facilitators too, but could be, because of usage, like you mentioned.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast