Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    It's hard to watch the Heat play this season.
    Aye, welcome back sir!

Amazing scoring burst by the Kings to take the lead. Fox is killing the Sixers guards.

It's hard to watch the Heat play this season.
    Heat got very lucky tonight. First game this year I thought Knicks got hurt by uneven officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kings put up a pretty good fight against an elite team. Just couldn't hit an open shot. They probably win this game if they have a normal shooting night. But, these nights happen.

At least Fox/Haliburton balled out. And Bagley was decent.

kemba walker looks done and that contract is awful wow

Amazing scoring burst by the Kings to take the lead. Fox is killing the Sixers guards.
    he is so ****ing fast that even ben simmons was having trouble... we bought in thyb late to strictly cover him and it won us the game the final minutes of the 4th

Fun note for ewing and others

Best NBA Duo? Joel Embiid & Ben Simmons Are 17-1 This Season

120.1 Off Rating, 105.1 Def Rating

BUT YO THEY CANT PLAY TOGETHER

Fun note here are the leaders but ben and joel are right there...

Embiid & Curry = 18.4, Gobert & Conley = 16.3

Embiid and Gobert make **** easier on another level for everyone else defensively. Its nuts.

Sixers' Starting 5 is Undefeated - (14-0)
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-10-2021 at 05:37 AM.

I donít get why the NBA twitter pushes mundane things from young players so much but doesnít show impressive things.

I wake up today and see the same dumb Zion making a steal and a pass highlight about 50 times. A play that happens 6-8 times a game. Everyone posting how heís a problem.

Ben splits defenders, makes a no look behind the back pass to a cutting Green and it gets one showing on Sports Center and impossible to find on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I donít get why the NBA twitter pushes mundane things from young players so much but doesnít show impressive things.

I wake up today and see the same dumb Zion making a steal and a pass highlight about 50 times. A play that happens 6-8 times a game. Everyone posting how heís a problem.

Ben splits defenders, makes a no look behind the back pass to a cutting Green and it gets one showing on Sports Center and impossible to find on twitter.

You have it rough my man!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

well i mean to be honest he isnt wrong and again i am bens harshest critic... maybe just maybe ben brings so much more then people think? Id still trade him for harden but the defense/play making and non iso plays... brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

It just makes me laugh/frustrated that NBA twitter is so obsessed with the ďnext big thingĒ they got to push average plays from guys as to why they are so good.

Anyways something we can hi-five over:
    Did you see the Nets infighting last night? Hopefully the implosion doesnít hit Manhattan.

that pass to green was ****ing amazing but lets be clear... its the sixers. The Nba and silver ****ing hates us... we can count the games this is true in terms of the refs... Ben simmons gets less calls than any driver i have ever seen in the history of this sport

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well i mean to be honest he isnt wrong and again i am bens harshest critic... maybe just maybe ben brings so much more then people think? Id still trade him for harden but the defense/play making and non iso plays... brother.
    Itís not so much that but more thereís certain guys that make actual difficult plays look so easy no one wants to admit how challenging they actually are.

And thereís only a handful in the NBA right now that do that for me:
    Ben, LeBron, Giannis, CP3, Harden, Luka

That group of 6 can do things that would make career highlight reels for most players that are run of the mill for them that we tend to forget how good some of the plays are.

Like if it werenít for the @sixers, I would have never seen Bens play against the Nets. Horribly out of defensive position, steals it, dead sprint, sudden slow down, Euro-step with an overhead cradle and dunk. If that were SGA, LaMelo Ball, Zach LeVine we would see it plastered EVERYWHERE as a statement play.

Kinda like when the Jazz win a game and 75%+ of the highlights are for the other team?

Also, Jazz thumped the Celtics last night and they have two players who "get it and took it to the next level" and Mitchell out played them both.
    36/9/4/1/2 and only 2 TOs with great efficiency. Ingles and Rudy had a game too. Rudy with 18/12/3 on 9 shots!!! I swear I'd like to see Rudy getting 10+ shots per game but I know it's not going to happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Kinda like when the Jazz win a game and 75%+ of the highlights are for the other team?

Also, Jazz thumped the Celtics last night and they have two players who "get it and took it to the next level" and Mitchell out played them both.
    36/9/4/1/2 and only 2 TOs with great efficiency. Ingles and Rudy had a game too. Rudy with 18/12/3 on 9 shots!!! I swear I'd like to see Rudy getting 10+ shots per game but I know it's not going to happen all the time.
    I was kinda shocked by that too. It was all Tatum and Brown, and they wrapped the segment with ďand Mitchell played well in the win.Ē

This morning NBATwitter is all about how Brown/Tatum need more help. Not how my tow personal favorite Jazz Boban and Joe are playing lights out.

I was kinda blissfully blind to this stuff, and I know I look at it through the scope of Sixers (well I mean why wouldnít I); but in the last year NBA Twitter has taken to really ignoring him unless he didnít do something well (like had more than 4 TOís, missed a 3, or something like that). Iíve tried to open my eye to more of this. Itís why Iíve taken to hate Trae and Booker. They didnít do anything wrong but if you go on NBATwitter you would think they are top 3 NBA players.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast