Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

NBA Game Thread 2/8-2/14

Pretty tough home stand for Utah this week with the Celtics, Bucks, and Heat coming to town. I'll be happy with 2 out of 3. If they can somehow get all 3 I think that'll be a huge statement.

Why do the Suns start Ayton and Kaminsky together? lol

The Nuggets are a bad team this year. It's Jokic or bust. He has to have a great game every game for them to have a chance. I'll be surprised if they make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Until Murray and MPJ start playing more consistently, they're not going to get anywhere.

Jamal Murray and Michael Porter Jr were disasters.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The Nuggets are a bad team this year. It's Jokic or bust. He has to have a great game every game for them to have a chance. I'll be surprised if they make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Until Murray and MPJ start playing more consistently, they're not going to get anywhere.
    i feel like its also because he has the ball so much... The nuggets fan got mad at me in the other thread because i put Real Plus minus... The nuggets problem is simple... They are relying on jokic like the sixers rely on joel and the bucks rely on giannis or the lakers rely on lebron and jokic right now cant deal with that... His TS is up which is great but his USG is up a good bit ... he is putting up the stats but is horrid defensively and anytime in the 2nd half tonight he tried to guard giannis it was hilarious... he also because he is demanding the ball so much their normal players are going cold. Jokic is incredible but the nuggets are sharing the ball less and playing less defense and that is because of how much they are trying to run everything through jokic always. They are asking to much from jokic on offense and its killing him defensively.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-09-2021 at 03:35 AM.

fun note... lebron who is having an mvp season and was suppose to be a 2nd fiddle to davis is yet again having a better season at age 36 with 17 plus years of exp and has played 25 of the lakers 25 games where is AD has played 21 and lebron has played 35 minutes to ADs 33 minutes........... oh lebon has also played like 90 minutes the last 2 games and has dominated in overtime wins i believe????????????????????

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jordan would have taken a few more years off with more help by the way. Lebron the goat. This dude is gonna be playing for another 4 years when his son comes in and takes the throne lmfao... but we talking about jordan?????????

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    fun note... lebron who is having an mvp season and was suppose to be a 2nd fiddle to davis is yet again having a better season at age 36 with 17 plus years of exp and has played 25 of the lakers 25 games where is AD has played 21 and lebron has played 35 minutes to ADs 33 minutes........... oh lebon has also played like 90 minutes the last 2 games and has dominated in overtime wins i believe????????????????????

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jordan would have taken a few more years off with more help by the way. Lebron the goat. This dude is gonna be playing for another 4 years when his son comes in and takes the throne lmfao... but we talking about jordan?????????
    Congrats on the longevity award

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Congrats on the longevity award

beat way better finals teams
    didnt need pippen to be great
    didnt need god tier coach
    never ever ever had a team win what 32 plus games let alone 52?

again like above i could go on but it ***** all over you and everyones takes to the point all you will say is... 6-0 like that actually matters because again what was his playoff record before pippen???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

NBA Game Thread 2/8-2/14

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    beat way better finals teams
    didnt need pippen to be great
    didnt need god tier coach
    never ever ever had a team win what 32 plus games let alone 52?

again like above i could go on but it ***** all over you and everyones takes to the point all you will say is... 6-0 like that actually matters because again what was his playoff record before pippen???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
    Michael Jordan dominated everyone. Was the best player in every play off series he ever played in. Hit almost every big shot in every big game. Scottie Pippen most memorable playoff moments are getting a headache, refusing to get off the bench, and choking against the Lakers. Thinks about that 6 titles and never once stepped up. No Kyrie moments, no Ray Allen moment. Not in the finals, not even in the playoffs. Coat tail rider. MTM you are a screaming hot take. Love ya bro

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Michael Jordan dominated everyone. Was the best player in every play off series he ever played in. Hit almost every big shot in every big game. Scottie Pippen most memorable playoff moments are getting a headache, refusing to get off the bench, and choking against the Lakers. Thinks about that 6 titles and never once stepped up. No Kyrie moments, no Ray Allen moment. Not in the finals, not even in the playoffs. Coat tail rider. MTM you are a screaming hot take. Love ya bro

Hit almost every big shot in every big game? That is quite an exaggeration.

He took a lot, and made quite a few.

Taking the last shot is easy, everyone can do it; making the best basketball play is something very few seem to be able to do.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Parker just called Christian Wood, Tristan Woods..

It's hard to watch the Heat play this season.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hit almost every big shot in every big game? That is quite an exaggeration.

He took a lot, and made quite a few.

Taking the last shot is easy, everyone can do it; making the best basketball play is something very few seem to be able to do.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Itís not an exaggeration

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast