Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Super Bowl And The Giants

Watching yesterday's Super Bowl made me realize how far away we are to become a participant in one.

It seems that way but the Bucs were 7-9 in 2019 with largely the same team minus Brady, Gronk and AB.

Of course Brady himself is largely the difference on offense and winning motivates both sides of the ball to play better.

We need a pass rushing edge/DE, a legitimate WR threat, a healthy Saquan and most importantly we need Daniel Jones to take a big leap forward. If he doesn't, and this team is still floundering, you have to start looking for QBs.

Don't worry. He's got this.

I saw the giants beat Brady in two SB with nowhere near being the best team in their conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Watching yesterday's Super Bowl made me realize how far away we are to become a participant in one.
    Well that depends a little bit on what you focused on IMO.

What I saw was:
    - how much difference a Oline makes, even for Mahomes
    - how much a pass rush can do (Getty are you watching)
    - how quickly a team that sucks can turn into a SB champ (not saying we can do too)

If we add a big time WR, a big time pass rusher, a CB #2 and saquon stays healthy I think we can be contenders. I think we see a much improved thomas and Peart next year and a true #1 WR and saquon will help Jones hit his potential. Iím pretty excited about next year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331