Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plug in Brady

Plug in Brady

How many teams do you believe Brady could carry to the SB as currently constructed if he were their QB?

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    How many teams do you believe Brady could carry to the SB as currently constructed if he were their QB?
    All of them.

Tough to say but a team that was 7-9 and now against the defending champs. Wow! Hasn't been completed yet but damn beat Brees, Rodgers and possibly Mahomes.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Put him on the Phillies and they could win the WS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

This is why I take a guy Like Tim Duncan over almost evryone in nba history besides MJ and Bron.

Guys like Duncan and Brady aren`t the best--most talented per se, but they attract winning, they change the culture and morale and galvanize a winning atmosphere. Those things are under -rated and over looked in my opinion.

3 franchises couldn`t reign in AB, only the goat could. Brady helped two of the oldest super bowl winning coaches.

Less than people are going to say tbh, but definitely a handful. I think he could take Carolina. The obvious ones are GB, BUF, KC, CLE, IND, NO, LAR, and CHI.

Ironically, among the top teams he couldn't take is the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Less than people are going to say tbh, but definitely a handful. I think he could take Carolina. The obvious ones are GB, BUF, KC, CLE, IND, NO, LAR, and CHI.

Ironically, among the top teams he couldn't take is the Pats.
    There's No way Brady could take the Packers, Chiefs, Bills, Bears or Browns to the superbowl. First off Brady needs a top 10 Defense so that eliminates basically all of them, plus he'd get destroyed behind the Chiefs offensive line and wouldn't have enough weapons on the Bears. There's about 4 teams Brady could take to the superbowl. Niners, Rams, Bucs and Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    There's No way Brady could take the Packers, Chiefs, Bills, Bears or Browns to the superbowl. First off Brady needs a top 10 Defense so that eliminates basically all of them, plus he'd get destroyed behind the Chiefs offensive line and wouldn't have enough weapons on the Bears. There's about 4 teams Brady could take to the superbowl. Niners, Rams, Bucs and Colts.
    Why not the bills Saints or browns?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Needs to go to Bears.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

You’re vastly underrating the Bears offensive players, which is understandable because our QB play was horrid. But Robinson/Mooney/Miller/Graham/Kmet/Montgomery/Cohen are a far better group than what he had in NE in his later years.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Why not the bills Saints or browns?

Ok I forgot the Saints plug them in there too, but the Browns and Bills defence are nowhere near good enough for Brady to bring them to a superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    You’re vastly underrating the Bears offensive players, which is understandable because our QB play was horrid. But Robinson/Mooney/Miller/Graham/Kmet/Montgomery/Cohen are a far better group than what he had in NE in his later years.

Cant put the Bears in there neither, because Brady needs a top 10 defence to win a Superbowl. Something the Bears didn't have this year.

Which neither Stafford nor Carr could cause they are two peas in the same pod - chokers in games that matters.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast