Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D. Rose Ver 2.0

D. Rose Ver 2.0

Bringing back D Rose for DSJ and 2021 2nd rounder.

Curious how this one plays out. Payton or Rivers is traded by the deadline Id imagine, and unless Frank cracks the rotation, Id image hes on the way out as well
    Last edited by Jiggie; 02-07-2021 at 05:42 PM.

I'm looking at this as all for Thibs -- maybe coach sees Rose as a supporting voice in the locker room or as some kind of mentor to the young players? Maybe as a gesture Rose will invite them over to his place for one of his train pulls.

Wouldn't have minded this trade if it somehow included Elf.

Now the Knicks will have to find more minutes for another non-shooter which means less development time for one of the young guys.

Again the Knicks never think of their future with these poor, shortsighted decisions.

Watch as the young players get even less play time to try and get into the playoffs while coming up short.

Too bad it's not 2010 lol. We've seen what a post injury Rose looked like 4 years ago and it wasn't that good despite the numbers. He can explode offensively here and there but he's a liability defensively.

I just hope it means less Elf and Rivers and it doesn't hurt IQ.

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...147370497?s=21

I hope we are not done dealing. Need to put some of these contracts to work.

If you simply replace Rivers with Rose I think this move makes us a more dangerous team. I would think Quickleys role off the bench is going to hold steady.

Part of me was surprised Payton wasn't in this deal, although I guess maybe he will be in another deal for a 2nd round pick later on. Because I see Rose taking all of Payton's minutes

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...147370497?s=21

I hope we are not done dealing. Need to put some of these contracts to work.
    Cant wait for him not to be on the team. I cant stand Rivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We improved our scoring, while getting rid of a player who would of got cut, great deal imo.

Also puts rivers amount the rotation who just cant be counted on to ever be consistent.

Also should cut into paytons minutes who is also crazy inconsistent on offense.

Terrible.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

IQ can't get enough minutes now and we just brought in another rotation guard who won't be on the team next season.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Knicks And Lakers final

There must be another trade in work or Payton mins go down unless Rose sells high on all vets then Knicks start

Rose
    IQ
    RJ
    Obi
    Mitch

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Really want to wait and see how this shakes out. My initial reaction was Thibs will likely cut IQs minutes. If that doesn't happen and Rose takes minutes from Elf/Rivers then I can't hate this trade. Rose can still score, but he will do nothing on defense.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

rumors were Knicks were willing to trade one of Frank or Smith, and Pistons wanted Smith, interesting, hope works out for him because he's a mess.

It appears Rivers, burks, Noel, are being shopped now and Payton has to approve any move, no rumors at all on Bullocks seems Thibs really likes him.

Thank God the early rumor of Detroit getting their pick back was wrong and they get Hornets, which still will be relatively early.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast