View Poll Results: Deshaun, yay or nay

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

3 100.00%

If Deshaun Watson is Released

If Deshaun Watson is released, do you want him? Assuming there’s quite a fire behind that smoke
    Last edited by Larry M; 03-23-2021 at 05:17 PM.

Worst thread title ever, larry!!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Larry you A-hole!
    I thought he had. been released by your title!!!

It's a tough sell. If it's true? No way. If there is a question? I lean towards Yes. I know that's very slippery answer but if he isn't convicted and doesn't end up in court?

It's still weird. None of the girls have any ID. It's all silent. No matter what way you slice it, it sucks.

But if he is released, there is likely more truth to it than not. So, no

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Worst thread title ever, larry!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Larry you A-hole!
    I thought he had. been released by your title!!!

It's a tough sell. If it's true? No way. If there is a question? I lean towards Yes. I know that's very slippery answer but if he isn't convicted and doesn't end up in court?

It's still weird. None of the girls have any ID. It's all silent. No matter what way you slice it, it sucks.
    Lol, my sincere apologies
    I know exactly how you feel because I received a tweet alert that Watson was released via Adam Schefter. Naturally I got super excited and ran here first to create this post. Then of course I go to ESPN to hopefully read the article and nothing...go check the tweet and it’s fvcking fake

Deshaun Watson Released

This forum needs a mod. Where’s Clay been?

I think there’s no way Watson gets released.

He's owed $160 million. The Texans would never eat that money and release him. If the allegations are false, they'd never recover and if the allegations are true, the NFL would suspend him indefinitely and they'd be off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post

I suspect Mr. X drove him out

https://surveyguide.onl/baskin-robbins-survey/

The online survey is a good way to know the customer review easily also it can help to grow the business. So such type he Baskin-Robbins placed customer satisfaction on givebrthescoop.com/?dunkin-br-live where you can tell your review to win coupon code.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post

That's how this entire issue started!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Lol.....this thread.

18 therapist come forth to defend Watson. Unlike the accusers, they have their names attached. After reading these testimonials, it's hard to believe that there are another 21 who accused him of misconduct.

https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...-watson/576353

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    18 therapist come forth to defend Watson. Unlike the accusers, they have their names attached. After reading these testimonials, it's hard to believe that there are another 21 who accused him of misconduct.

https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...-watson/576353
    I read each response, they’re very consistent in response, almost as if the Watson legal team asked them to ensure they covered certain topics such as towels vs blanket, specific areas to work on, Watson’s demeanor

I believe those responses are accurate and fair, especially with names attached. I think the accusers are on a get paid witch-hunt. Do I believe there was an incident, sure, there certainly could have been an instance where a masseuse grazed the penis a bit more frequently than by typical error, Deshaun may have believed this was a sign to make a move and he may have, the masseuse could have felt endangered but was also probably scared because of the client status

It’s a crappy situation all around. Deshaun seems to be a decent person, these testimonials seem to indicate the same, but I don’t doubt there was some misunderstandings and some individuals felt helpless...though I believe a good majority are out for a payday