Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WandaVision

Never a fan of dick jokes unless is from an R rated comedy type movie, so that whole quicksilver thing was just wtf?

Without spoiling too much because the episode just aired my issues lie with:
    -Disappointing villains and resolution
    -Death means nothing
    -Wanda getting way too clean given what she has done
    -Boner jokes not being funny (is the equivalent of disappointment I felt with the Mandarin reveal, and to a lesser extent Nick Fury's eye)
    -Monica/Jimmy/Darcy seemingly replaceable and the story not changing dramatically because of it
    -Action is unsatisfying, though I think that is more so attributed to my issues with the narrative and character development versus the actual action/CGI

What I did like:
    -Wanda's full strength coming to the surface
    -That book and what it could mean
    -Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany's acting all series has been fantastic. Everyone was great but those 2 specifically
    -A bit of a hot take but the library scene with both Vision was the best scene in the whole show
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 03-06-2021 at 12:41 AM.

Marvel has always had an issue with villains aside from a handful of them.

Yes the acting was phenomenal.

Also on a side not how is it that Elizabeth Olson gets not only prettier but insanely hot!?

I am tickled pink at all of those people trolled by Kevin Feige/WandaVision about Evan Peters and a "boner joke". LMFA today at that magnificant troll job.

I admit I was initially intriguied about Evan Peters/Quicksilver making an appearance and what it meant but considering I was a bigger fan of ATJ version of Pietro/Quicksilver, I'm glad Evan Peters red herring. It leaves open the possibility that ATJ could return in the future, depsite what he says. And before people say his character is dead, just remember multiverse, reality altering witches, infinity stones, etc (don't forget, ATJ character is not dead in the Loki series time line), so the possibility is still thill that ATJ will return.

What really will get under these people skin is when the mutants arrive officially in the MCU, Evan Peters returning (assuming mutants will be coming from an alternate Earth in the multiverse) as Quicksilver.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yes the acting was phenomenal.

Also on a side not how is it that Elizabeth Olson gets not only prettier but insanely hot!?
    Agreed. She is damn fine.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345