Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WandaVision

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Their might have kind of insinuated on the last episode the resistance of fantastic 4.
    It would be interesting to look back at this series as being so important to the new MCU and setting up big name players that they previously could not. Could be the Iron Man of Phase 4 and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    It would be interesting to look back at this series as being so important to the new MCU and setting up big name players that they previously could not. Could be the Iron Man of Phase 4 and beyond.
    Yeah, itís looking to be that kind of new start.

Mind numbing.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Mind numbing.
    ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Another pretty good episode.

Another pretty good episode.
    Yup. I hope Peitro is more than what seems to be though. Seems like another solid cameo is going to happen. Interested in Monica development too

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup. I hope Peitro is more than what seems to be though. Seems like another solid cameo is going to happen. Interested in Monica development too

All I'm wondering/hoping is if she can pull her brother into this world and recast, can she do that with her parents? I suspect we will be seeing them soon.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

All I'm wondering/hoping is if she can pull her brother into this world and recast, can she do that with her parents? I suspect we will be seeing them soon.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    I think sheís creating him with her mind so heís not really physical unless she somehow pulled his dead body in at some point too? Or maybe Agnes did? All I know is it seems outside the hex none of this will be permanent which I donít like but I do understand. Wonder what would happen to her kids then too.

I think sheís creating him with her mind so heís not really physical unless she somehow pulled his dead body in at some point too? Or maybe Agnes did? All I know is it seems outside the hex none of this will be permanent which I donít like but I do understand. Wonder what would happen to her kids then too.

I could see someone else trying to quickly pulling a "quicksilver" from somewhere to try and get Wanda and Vision off track from what their argument was leading towards. She had no control over that scenario so someone wanted to keep her focused. I think that given that X-Men Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix took place in the 80's and 90's I could see the "sitcom" then recasting Quicksilver to fit that period image of what he "should" look like. Her seeing the dead body of Pietro like she saw Vision's body makes me think his body is being used as well. But then again, how would his body in the "real" world stay so fresh after all these years between Age of Ultron and Endgame to be used as a puppet? Maybe because the current body of the MCU quicksilver is too decayed whoever brought him into the Hex had to go elsewhere? Could be too morbid for Disney+. I have no idea but damn if I am not really interested and invested where this goes.

Btw did anybody get the Kickass reference?

If you did you will know that in that movie Evan Peters acted alongside Aaron Taylor Johnson the two quicksilver alongside one another.

Btw did anybody get the Kickass reference?

If you did you will know that in that movie Evan Peters acted alongside Aaron Taylor Johnson the two quicksilver alongside one another.
    Saw on a recap but havenít seen it in forever so missed it originally. Pretty cool.

I could see someone else trying to quickly pulling a "quicksilver" from somewhere to try and get Wanda and Vision off track from what their argument was leading towards. She had no control over that scenario so someone wanted to keep her focused. I think that given that X-Men Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix took place in the 80's and 90's I could see the "sitcom" then recasting Quicksilver to fit that period image of what he "should" look like. Her seeing the dead body of Pietro like she saw Vision's body makes me think his body is being used as well. But then again, how would his body in the "real" world stay so fresh after all these years between Age of Ultron and Endgame to be used as a puppet? Maybe because the current body of the MCU quicksilver is too decayed whoever brought him into the Hex had to go elsewhere? Could be too morbid for Disney+. I have no idea but damn if I am not really interested and invested where this goes.
    Considering they already have flashbacks to the dead bodies and it already stated Wanda took visions body, I doubt itíd be too morbid for Disney.

The other thing Iíve been thinking about is the couple people who seem to know whatís going on. Agnes and the one neighbor seem to know whatís going on and getting intel some how. Makes me wonder if they are somehow connected with sword and relaying info back from the inside. Talk of Agnes being some sort of witch too so wouldnít be surprised if sheís able to deflect wandas powers especially if Wanda isnít focused on that. I think Agnes has been tricking a lot of people even vision at the end there. Wondering if Agnes actually was the one who took visions body framing Wanda? She could be the one responsible for quicksilver coming in and if truly working with sword, would make sense that sword had the body of quicksilver preserved.

Rather than deleting and rewriting. I absolutely could see sword preserving quicksilver. If they are now focused on vision and not Wanda to do research or harness his powers, wouldnít be surprised if they are keeping all dead supers preserved to harness their powers or research whatever. Itís make sense if since they had his body, brought him into the hex for her or Agnes to manifest him into wandas world to distract so they could get to vision. I actually feel this is a real possibility.

?

It blows.

Considering they already have flashbacks to the dead bodies and it already stated Wanda took visions body, I doubt itíd be too morbid for Disney.

The other thing Iíve been thinking about is the couple people who seem to know whatís going on. Agnes and the one neighbor seem to know whatís going on and getting intel some how. Makes me wonder if they are somehow connected with sword and relaying info back from the inside. Talk of Agnes being some sort of witch too so wouldnít be surprised if sheís able to deflect wandas powers especially if Wanda isnít focused on that. I think Agnes has been tricking a lot of people even vision at the end there. Wondering if Agnes actually was the one who took visions body framing Wanda? She could be the one responsible for quicksilver coming in and if truly working with sword, would make sense that sword had the body of quicksilver preserved.

Rather than deleting and rewriting. I absolutely could see sword preserving quicksilver. If they are now focused on vision and not Wanda to do research or harness his powers, wouldnít be surprised if they are keeping all dead supers preserved to harness their powers or research whatever. Itís make sense if since they had his body, brought him into the hex for her or Agnes to manifest him into wandas world to distract so they could get to vision. I actually feel this is a real possibility.

Like the MCU version of the Weapon-X program perhaps? Like the next step up from what Hydra was doing. Would make some sense too so I doubt every single Hydra agent ever has been killed or arrested.

You could even tie it back to the idea Tony Stark presented in Age Of Ultron. A new set of superheroes based on the make up of previous dead heroes to protect the world from dangerous threats or in this case government interests/Sakovia Accords. Heroes they can control and manipulate. Thanos has the world's governments shook and in the 5 years did anything they could to rebound from the snap and this was one of their more "dangerous ideas".
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 02-14-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It blows.
    Considering your taste in just about anything entertainment related, Iím ok with your take.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast