Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WandaVision

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Considering your taste in just about anything entertainment related, Iím ok with your take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gasp.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Gasp.
    Not understanding why people subject themselves to things when theyíre not even a fan of the genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/wa...ldwide-series/

Currently the most popular show in the world. Had a slow start because of how much the first two episodes confused casual fans but has really taken off since. The next few weeks should be a blast. We're only about halfway through. 3 hour long episodes to finish it off. Can't wait for Episode 7.

Some theory has it that Ultron may be behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Some theory has it that Ultron may be behind this.
    I think that's just because James Spader is in the cast. I think some sort of flashback or him showing up in her reality is more likely. Doubt he's the villain.

I don't know if I would like the idea of it being all Ultron. I do think Age of Ultron did the character dirty and would like to see him get a second shot (we never did technically see Vision kill the last Ultron bot) but it feels disappointing if it were all Ultron. With multiverse and magic I feel like the villain behind this has to be more paranormal in nature. I'd be down with Ultron being involved somehow though.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I don't know if I would like the idea of it being all Ultron. I do think Age of Ultron did the character dirty and would like to see him get a second shot (we never did technically see Vision kill the last Ultron bot) but it feels disappointing if it were all Ultron. With multiverse and magic I feel like the villain behind this has to be more paranormal in nature. I'd be down with Ultron being involved somehow though.
    Thatís why many thing itís Mephisto specially with what Evan Peters was doing.

I do think Mephisto is somehow involved. The head of Sword guy is clearly a villain of some sort too. Was probably trying to weaponize Vision and other enhanced people.

I could see that. I initially thought the suburbs of Westview was part of a satanic cult(I've seen way to many suburban horror movies haha) so Mephisto would fit in. There has been a lot of mentions of nightmares in the show as well.

I couldn't stand I love lucy or bewitched or shows like that so the first 2 episodes really bugged me. Stupid jokes and dumb plots. Episode 3 started showing the cracks I knew were there, but it did seem like 2+ episodes of wasting my time before they started telling an actual story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I couldn't stand I love lucy or bewitched or shows like that so the first 2 episodes really bugged me. Stupid jokes and dumb plots. Episode 3 started showing the cracks I knew were there, but it did seem like 2+ episodes of wasting my time before they started telling an actual story.
    Yeah certainly understand that. Obvious fillers just to set up how sheís trying to make her world perfect.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I can see Pietro being 1 of 3 things

A conscience that Wanda is growing because of what she is doing

A Vision construct in hopes of getting Wanda to talk to him about what she is doing

The SWORD guy inserted Pietro's body into the Wanda world in hopes to get info on what is going on, kind of like a science experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I can see Pietro being 1 of 3 things

A conscience that Wanda is growing because of what she is doing

A Vision construct in hopes of getting Wanda to talk to him about what she is doing

The SWORD guy inserted Pietro's body into the Wanda world in hopes to get info on what is going on, kind of like a science experiment.
    I think itís the last one but not to really see whatís going on but more so to distract Wanda so that they can get to vision.

Makes me wonder that does vision have his own powers strong enough within the Hex since heís dead?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think itís the last one but not to really see whatís going on but more so to distract Wanda so that they can get to vision.

Makes me wonder that does vision have his own powers strong enough within the Hex since heís dead?

I would think yes and the only proof I can put up is the way he seems to be able to "unlock" the people's minds and the way he almost broke out of the Hex.

I'm going to have that damn Agatha song stuck in my head for the next few days.

Solid episode but expecting these last 2 episodes to be very action heavy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast