Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WandaVision

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm going to have that damn Agatha song stuck in my head for the next few days.

Solid episode but expecting these last 2 episodes to be very action heavy.
    Haha. It was Agatha all along. I've got a bad feeling about how this ends for the kids.

With we now knowing Agnes is Agatha, then I am 99% sure her so called husband(Fred) is Mephisto.

Still waiting who that big cameo is supposed to be.

Also whose Monicaís Physicist friend? Von Doom?

Reed Richards seems to be a fan favorite for the astrophysicist character. I didn't think of Von Doom but that could be a really good choice. There is a comic character that Monica is close too as well but the name escapes me. Could be that character too.

I've been on the fence of who the other villain would be, if there is another, outside of Agatha. One of those two kids are dead or are used as a vessel imo for Agatha/partner. The series spent too much time early on putting an emphasis on kids not for someone to try and use them. Mephisto or Nightmare seems to be the prevailing choices for second villain. Apparently Mephisto's first appearance in a Marvel comic was as a fly in disguise and this episode lingered on that shot of a fly as Wanda was going towards the basement. Easter Egg? Yeah, more than likely, but I do think he is coming eventually whether its this, Loki, or the Dr. Strange movie.

Also, interesting post credit scene with Quicksilver and Monica. I'm 95% sure he is the Fox version of Quicksilver sucked into the Hex for reasons and how we don't yet know. I'm hoping we get another Sweet Dreams esque scene if it is him with him trying to save the residents in the Hex if/when it falls apart.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 02-19-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    With we now knowing Agnes is Agatha, then I am 99% sure her so called husband(Fred) is Mephisto.

Still waiting who that big cameo is supposed to be.

Also whose Monicaís Physicist friend? Von Doom?
    a lot of people believe its Reed Richards but, I have also seen some theories it could be Adam Brashear AKA Blue Marvel.

Show definitely has gotten amazing. Such great Ďsuperheroí stuff happening now. Still wondering if pietro is full controlled by Agatha or if heíll be able to come back. Really strange with the fox X-men casting. Do seem they avoided who/what he really is. Do think that the flashes to him being dead are all Agatha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Best episode yet. Elizabeth Olson and Paul Bettany are absolutely killing it. "What is grief, if not love persevering?"

There are actual horror type shots in this episode too; Vision dismembered as Wanda looks on and Agatha draining the other witches dry. As a big horror movie fan I appreciate that a lot.

Ultron was mentioned in this thread before, I really hope that Ultron's voice comes out of that post credit scene. I doubt it actually does but it would bring things full circle.

I know a little about Marvel lore but, not much so, I am trying to plug my little knowledge into what am I see, so is White Vision, Anti-Vision? or is this a different character completely?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I know a little about Marvel lore but, not much so, I am trying to plug my little knowledge into what am I see, so is White Vision, Anti-Vision? or is this a different character completely?
    He is Vision without emotions if I can put it that way, basically a cold version of Vision, he does not have the memories or his humanity.

He is Vision without emotions if I can put it that way, basically a cold version of Vision, he does not have the memories or his humanity.
    ok so he is not going to be Anti-Vision?

It would make sense if he was being as there were reports claiming Spader is coming back as Ultron but, what if it isn't Ultron but, he returns to be the Anti-Vision.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/anti-vision/4005-25908/

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    ok so he is not going to be Anti-Vision?

It would make sense if he was being as there were reports claiming Spader is coming back as Ultron but, what if it isn't Ultron but, he returns to be the Anti-Vision.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/anti-vision/4005-25908/
    I can see him going either way, but considering they want to make him a weapon I would think somebody emotionless would be what they create.

With marvel who knows now.

Can't say I hated the final episode but definitely did not like it as much as the others.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Can't say I hated the final episode but definitely did not like it as much as the others.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Yeah a little underwhelming

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Considering the hype of possible cameos and Mephisto coming out as the rue villain Iíll say I was disappointed, but I guess thatís just me expecting more.

But I get that it was Wanda and Vision story and her dealing with incredible loss.

And we have been introduced two a couple of new characters along the way.

Considering the hype of possible cameos and Mephisto coming out as the rue villain Iíll say I was disappointed, but I guess thatís just me expecting more.

But I get that it was Wanda and Vision story and her dealing with incredible loss.

And we have been introduced two a couple of new characters along the way.
    Yeah I was hoping for more tie ins to future. Basically the two end credits were the only things really as tidbits. Well I guess that and white vision.

The Wanda end credit scene working with the book and then her kids was pretty ba.

Didnít really like the end for Agnes and then fake quicksilver.

Monica scene was awesome.

As for the cameo, rumors were Paul bettany trolling when he was saying ĎIíve never worked with this actor but always wanted toĒ meaning himself.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast