Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Kirk looks like he's lost some weight...?

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Kirk looks like he's lost some weight...?
    That or he had a growth spurt.

Glad Kirk and Vladdy took to conditioning this off-season. Looked at some stats of his today, he was at the 2% mark for base running, this should help bump that a bit.

Most of us probably expected this but it's official. Jays will open the regular season in Dunedin. Well at least we get to watch baseball in an open air park and played on natural grass.

Maybe having ST in the same ballpark as the regular season will be beneficial to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Maybe having ST in the same ballpark as the regular season will be beneficial to the team.
    I'm just liking watching baseball in a real baseball park vs a concrete bowl

I didnt mind Rogers Centre. Its bad to look at but it functioned decent enough.

Wonder how this affects the team budget going forward. Shapiro said the budget will grow as the team wins and we generate revenue. I can see a scenario where more MLB teams open up stadiums based on each state but the border is still closed. We will be at a significant disadvantage given the stadium cant hold that much people and we wouldnt even have our own fanbase there.

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Most of us probably expected this but it's official. Jays will open the regular season in Dunedin. Well at least we get to watch baseball in an open air park and played on natural grass.
    And a renovated facility. I guess those renos paid more dividends than expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

The spring training roster looks so strong. So many kids invited. Future is promising.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    And a renovated facility. I guess those renos paid more dividends than expected.
    What's strange is they're are only committing to Dunedin for the first 2 homestands

April 8 - 14 (LAA/NYY)
    April 27-28 (Nats)

That's because the border is only until May. Though I expect that to be extended.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    That's because the border is only until May. Though I expect that to be extended.
    Yea that makes sense since they host the Braves Apr 30 - May 2. I'm sure this will be extended and they will be in Dunedin for some time. Vaccines not happening here anytime soon

Aaa prob gonna start first week in may instead of April. Same timing as A and AA. 120g season with 6 game series. Only play the 5 teams in the division. Aa roster to be 28. Aaa at 30. Up from 25.

Who doesnt love a hype video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GBXxsDnq4

What's strange is they're are only committing to Dunedin for the first 2 homestands

April 8 - 14 (LAA/NYY)
    April 27-28 (Nats)
    Fingers crossed for Blue Jays baseball in Toronto come May. I'm dying to catch a Friday night game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

April 8 - 14 (LAA/NYY)
    April 27-28 (Nats)
    Heard something today they are keeping the dates flexible in case they can return to Toronto or might have to use Buffalo or somewhere else just in case. Whole season might be announced month to month where they are playing.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast