Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm telling you, this is why Democrats need to pay for people to move out of California and into these areas of the country. It wouldn't take very many people to move there to get these types of people's influence in our government limited. There are 10,000,000 people in LA county alone. We could overrule these lunatics with sheer numbers.
    Do you even listen to yourself when you talk?

and you call THEM lunatics.....lmao
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Do you even listen to yourself when you talk?

and you call THEM lunatics.....lmao
    Yea I heard myself and have no problem with it. It's a way to use the population majority that we've got in a productive way. It would only take about 130,000-140,000 to change South Dakota politics entirely. Three electoral votes, two senate votes, and a single House member.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I'm telling you, this is why Democrats need to pay for people to move out of California and into these areas of the country. It wouldn't take very many people to move there to get these types of people's influence in our government limited. There are 10,000,000 people in LA county alone. We could overrule these lunatics with sheer numbers.
    Well for the Dakotas you only need to move 20 people since they only have 12 total residents in two states combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well for the Dakotas you only need to move 20 people since they only have 12 total residents in two states combined.
    I went based on the 2020 election results. Trump won by about 120,000 votes.
    ____

I actually came in here to ask if I can be the one to break it to Liz but no the GOP is 100% the Qanon party.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    at least when you talk ****, you're over the top obviously exaggerating
    dbroncslefty has no freaking clue how warped his thinking is...while thinking he's right

at least when you talk ****, you're over the top obviously exaggerating
    dbroncslefty has no freaking clue how warped his thinking is...while thinking he's right
    I don't think it's warped. It's fighting in a system that is designed to allow ever shrinking minorities to govern the vast majority with rules designed to harm most of them. You don't win a war by pretending the war isn't happening.

I don't think it's warped. It's fighting in a system that is designed to allow ever shrinking minorities to govern the vast majority with rules designed to harm most of them. You don't win a war by pretending the war isn't happening.
    just the fact you CALL it a war is bad enough, but you're talking about picking people up from their chosen homes, leaving their chosen jobs, and using them to change the system.........people live where they live largely because that's where they need or want to live, this isn't a sitcom like Green Acres where you can just plop a bunch of people used to urban living on a farm in Iowa.....and even if you could, the political ideals people adopt are partially due to their environment anyway, so your transplants may just become more conservative over time

just the fact you CALL it a war is bad enough, but you're talking about picking people up from their chosen homes, leaving their chosen jobs, and using them to change the system.........people live where they live largely because that's where they need or want to live, this isn't a sitcom like Green Acres where you can just plop a bunch of people used to urban living on a farm in Iowa.....and even if you could, the political ideals people adopt are partially due to their environment anyway, so your transplants may just become more conservative over time
    Yes, it's pretty silly and reminiscent of plans from libertarian nutters to take over Idaho or Vermont.

I like it when people get mad about downplaying 9/11 and don’t get mad at Trump for downplaying Covid which has killed more people in a single day and has been going on for a year.

I think it was a mistake to remove MTG from her committee assignments. The democrats essentially did the job a lot of republicans wanted to do but couldn’t for political reasons. She should be the albatross hanging around GOP leadership’s neck. Instead those same republicans get to rail against the Dems, get a diminished MTG and someday in the future will pull the same trick on a dem they deem too liberal.

I'm not talking about forcing anyone to move. This would obviously be people who voluntarily move. Don't try and act like I'm suggesting some sort of internment camp. I'm trying to fight back against a system that is fatally flawed because it is designed only to cripple the majority and protect the minority from even slight inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I like it when people get mad about downplaying 9/11 and don’t get mad at Trump for downplaying Covid which has killed more people in a single day and has been going on for a year.
    you know there is a difference, right.

one is/was a virus, the other is terrorism.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

There's a difference between a terrorist attack and a deadly virus?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you know there is a difference, right.

one is/was a virus, the other is terrorism.
    Down playing the virus has lead to half a million dead Americans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about forcing anyone to move. This would obviously be people who voluntarily move. Don't try and act like I'm suggesting some sort of internment camp. I'm trying to fight back against a system that is fatally flawed because it is designed only to cripple the majority and protect the minority from even slight inconvenience.
    Nor did I say 'forced'....the post I replied to was

"I'm telling you, this is why Democrats need to pay for people to move out of California and into these areas of the country. It wouldn't take very many people to move there to get these types of people's influence in our government limited. There are 10,000,000 people in LA county alone. We could overrule these lunatics with sheer numbers."

So your idea is to pay people to move to certain areas to try and turn Republican areas into Democrat areas....and you're calling THEM lunatics.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Down playing the virus has lead to half a million dead Americans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Here you go again. While you have a point, the extreme exaggeration doesn't help. The downplaying of this virus has certainly hurt this country's pandemic response and led to many, many unnecessary deaths. However, one can't say that it is responsible for every single COVID-19 death we've had so far (plus roughly 20,000 more on top of that).

Yes, I'm aware that we will easily reach half a million COVID-19 related deaths in this country (likely within 2-3 weeks) but you used the present tense aka "has lead to half a million dead Americans". Even if you want to claim that you were simply rounding up, you can't honestly blame every single death on anti-science morons downplaying the virus.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast