Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

All-Star Game March 7th

Will be hosted March 7th, in Atlanta.

Per Shams.

With that being the case, let's start listing out who have as the 5 starters per conference (2 back court, 3 front court). Then also who are the 7 reserves per conference (2 back court, 3 front court, and 2 wild card selections).

If you wanna select 1 alternate per conference just in case of injury, covid or suspension, I will allow it lol

East
    Trea Young
    Bradley Beal
    Kevin Durant
    Giannis A
    Joel Embiid

West
    Luka Doncic
    Damian Lillard
    Kawhi Leonard
    LeBron James
    Nikola Jokic

To me, the east is pretty easy. I think Steph and PG are very deserving as well out West, but not enough room for 7 starters.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Team LeBron vs Team Durant

Pointless..

Paul George being listed as a forward is a screw job but they shouldn't play if there is no weekend for the fans/players

Bout a month til the game, screw it, I'll take a stab at it.

East

Starters
    BC: Beal
    BC: Harden
    FC: KD
    FC: Giannis
    FC: Joel

Bench
    BC: Kyrie
    BC: Trae
    FC: Tatum
    FC: Julius Randle
    FC: Sabonias
    Wild: Drummond
    Wild: Simmons

West

Starters
    BC: Luka
    BC: Steph
    FC: LeBron
    FC: Kawhi
    FC: Jokic

Bench
    BC: Dame
    BC: Mitchell
    FC: PG13
    FC: AD
    FC: Christian Wood
    Wild: CJ McCollum
    Wild: DeRozan

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Paul George being listed as a forward is a screw job but they shouldn't play if there is no weekend for the fans/players
    How? that's where he's played a lion share of his minutes this season and for his career.

just a pointless stupid thing to do... rather they keep the players safe esp considering what seth curry is going through right now... he cant shoot and he looks like he cant breath even though he is over covid and got pulled tonight because of it... do they not understand some people have lasting effects that will be career ending for guys? If I am the players i refuse to go even if i get accepted... i am gonna be mad as **** if joel goes

ďNot sure if this made it to Sixers media, but last night, on Charlotte feed, Dell Curry said Seth still isn't recovered from Covid-19. He has some really bad days, apparently. Sure looked sluggish last two nights and then also the shot on the screen tonightĒ

why does the nba and players not understand this? curry asked to leave tonights game because he felt awful. He no longer has covid but some people have long last horrible issues from it and we need to hope he isnt one of them... inbetween plays the dude has his hands on his knees like he is about to pass out but yes lets have an all star game that means ****ing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    How? that's where he's played a lion share of his minutes this season and for his career.
    Since itís Chronz, Iím chalking it up to a conspiracy theory or screw job. Or vaccine related. Or flat earthy. Or he just watched The Notebook.

Donít mind me, Iím getting hammered and listening to Thin Lizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Since itís Chronz, Iím chalking it up to a conspiracy theory or screw job. Or vaccine related. Or flat earthy. Or he just watched The Notebook.

Donít mind me, Iím getting hammered and listening to Thin Lizzy.

i love chronz and we know why i dislike you lolololol... but you are correct. Chronz please respond good buddy

just for the west

Locks(no order):
    Lebron-FC
    Kahwi-FC
    Dame-G
    Davis-FC
    Curry-G
    George-FC
    Jokic-FC
    Luka-G

that leaves 4 spots
    Donovan
    Rudy
    CP3
    Booker
    Derozan
    Morant
    Wood
    Cj
    Conley
    Zion
    Ingram
    Fox

this will come down to when they announce, but if it happened now I would expect it to be

Donovan-G
    Rudy-FC
    Cp3-G

those 3 would be rewarding the Jazz for having the best record in the league and the Coaches are lazy and would just revote cp3 like they do for westbrook every year before hopefully this one. After those 3 its pretty tough. Wood has played great, but he might be out for a while with this ankle injury. Cj won't make it cause of injury issues either. Booker honestly hasn't been as good this year as he has in past years, but they might ignore that. Derozan has a tough uphill battle with his teams record and his reputation. Conley doesn't have the counting stats and its really tough to get 3 from the same team in. Zion and Ingram's team record stinks and same for fox. Man I hope its not zion his defense this year has been nothing short of abysmal.

Cuz Kawhi is our SF and I don't like them competing against each other. Hopefully they're flexible enough with the designations, he's been our starting 2 all year imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Cuz Kawhi is our SF and I don't like them competing against each other. Hopefully they're flexible enough with the designations, he's been our starting 2 all year imo.
    Not statically, but I get what you're saying.

Not statically, but I get what you're saying.
    What do you mean? Hes statistically spent most of his time as our 2, unless you want me to believe Kawhi is our 2, one of them has to be on the other side of the equation is my point

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast