Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And the racist egomaniac doesn't want the game to be played
    Poor Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Poor Lebron

A game for the fans in a season with almost no fans. Who cares what LeBron wants, the game is pointless. This season is just about salvaging what they can, I can only see this happening if the ratings are really bad.
    Last edited by Chronz; 02-05-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Poor Lebron
    1) he isn't racist but since you said that I presume you are.

2) LeBron is right. There is no reason to play this game in the midst of a global pandemic. None.

Doesn't matter how much the players make.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

2) LeBron is right. There is no reason to play this game in the midst of a global pandemic. None.

I mean, money is the reason lol as I've stated several times, the TV partners run the NBA. Not the board of governors or the players union run it, it's those TV partners bc they are who were responsible for the massive cap explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

i love chronz and we know why i dislike you lolololol... but you are correct. Chronz please respond good buddy
    I didnít know that you didnít like me. Now I got the sads.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What do you mean? Hes statistically spent most of his time as our 2, unless you want me to believe Kawhi is our 2, one of them has to be on the other side of the equation is my point
    Is he though? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Is he though? lol
    Yes he is. I just explained why. Who do you think is the Clippers starting 2-guard?

Yes he is. I just explained why. Who do you think is the Clippers starting 2-guard?
    Not Paul George, statistically lol

Not Paul George, statistically lol
    You don't seem to answer questions, its like the post player thing all over again.

So who was, statistically, its either him or Kawhi so why are they in the same category? Statistically, it was pg13 but feel free to share your opinion this time

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

If you strongly support a racist organization then you are racist.Period end of story
    He's a racist egomaniac

You don't seem to answer questions, its like the post player thing all over again.

So who was, statistically, its either him or Kawhi so why are they in the same category? Statistically, it was pg13 but feel free to share your opinion this time
    Bro I spoon feed you stats in every conversation and you're like yeah but what about opinion. Forget your opinion man, straight up lol it's wrong.

You're crying bc PG13 is listed as a front court player, this BENEFITS him! There are 4 spots in the West for back court and 6 spots for front court and your argument is... "Boo hoo i think PG is our SG, even if no stat backs my claim. My opinion is above stats, he should be a back court player for All-Star game purposes".

Dude, it's a weak and invalid argument. It's mainly position-less basketball now days, but stats gotta slot ppl in holes and PG has been a SF his entire career, lol

Batum can be your SG, I literally don't care. PG and Kawhi will both make the all star game to your larger point, barring w.e is going on with PGs right foot. [emoji1745]

If you strongly support a racist organization then you are racist.Period end of story
    He's a racist egomaniac
    Lebron is racist ? Lol what?

Sounds like a personal vendetta

Bro I spoon feed you stats in every conversation and you're like yeah but what about opinion. Forget your opinion man, straight up lol it's wrong.

You're crying bc PG13 is listed as a front court player, this BENEFITS him! There are 4 spots in the West for back court and 6 spots for front court and your argument is... "Boo hoo i think PG is our SG, even if no stat backs my claim. My opinion is above stats, he should be a back court player for All-Star game purposes".

Dude, it's a weak and invalid argument. It's mainly position-less basketball now days, but stats gotta slot ppl in holes and PG has been a SF his entire career, lol

Batum can be your SG, I literally don't care. PG and Kawhi will both make the all star game to your larger point, barring w.e is going on with PGs right foot. [emoji1745]
    Yeah, PG has always been a sf... even in the modern day era of position-less basketball he doesnít like playing PF, and Iíve never seen him slide over to the 2.

He's a racist egomaniac
    Since you have some strong arguments like these then no doubt you are a racist.

Are the players even going to show up? They all seem pretty pissed. I can see them getting sick of everything and locking out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast