Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    815
    And the racist egomaniac doesn't want the game to be played
    Poor Lebron

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,159
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    And the racist egomaniac doesn't want the game to be played
    Poor Lebron

    A game for the fans in a season with almost no fans. Who cares what LeBron wants, the game is pointless. This season is just about salvaging what they can, I can only see this happening if the ratings are really bad.
    Last edited by Chronz; 02-05-2021 at 06:19 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,386
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    And the racist egomaniac doesn't want the game to be played
    Poor Lebron
    1) he isn't racist but since you said that I presume you are.


    2) LeBron is right. There is no reason to play this game in the midst of a global pandemic. None.

    Doesn't matter how much the players make.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    1) he isn't racist but since you said that I presume you are.


    2) LeBron is right. There is no reason to play this game in the midst of a global pandemic. None.

    Doesn't matter how much the players make.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I mean, money is the reason lol as I've stated several times, the TV partners run the NBA. Not the board of governors or the players union run it, it's those TV partners bc they are who were responsible for the massive cap explosion.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post


    i love chronz and we know why i dislike you lolololol... but you are correct. Chronz please respond good buddy
    I didnít know that you didnít like me. Now I got the sads.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What do you mean? Hes statistically spent most of his time as our 2, unless you want me to believe Kawhi is our 2, one of them has to be on the other side of the equation is my point
    Is he though? lol

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,159
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Is he though? lol
    Yes he is. I just explained why. Who do you think is the Clippers starting 2-guard?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yes he is. I just explained why. Who do you think is the Clippers starting 2-guard?
    Not Paul George, statistically lol

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,159
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Not Paul George, statistically lol
    You don't seem to answer questions, its like the post player thing all over again.

    So who was, statistically, its either him or Kawhi so why are they in the same category? Statistically, it was pg13 but feel free to share your opinion this time

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    1) he isn't racist but since you said that I presume you are.


    2) LeBron is right. There is no reason to play this game in the midst of a global pandemic. None.

    Doesn't matter how much the players make.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    If you strongly support a racist organization then you are racist.Period end of story
    He's a racist egomaniac

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You don't seem to answer questions, its like the post player thing all over again.

    So who was, statistically, its either him or Kawhi so why are they in the same category? Statistically, it was pg13 but feel free to share your opinion this time
    Bro I spoon feed you stats in every conversation and you're like yeah but what about opinion. Forget your opinion man, straight up lol it's wrong.

    You're crying bc PG13 is listed as a front court player, this BENEFITS him! There are 4 spots in the West for back court and 6 spots for front court and your argument is... "Boo hoo i think PG is our SG, even if no stat backs my claim. My opinion is above stats, he should be a back court player for All-Star game purposes".

    Dude, it's a weak and invalid argument. It's mainly position-less basketball now days, but stats gotta slot ppl in holes and PG has been a SF his entire career, lol

    Batum can be your SG, I literally don't care. PG and Kawhi will both make the all star game to your larger point, barring w.e is going on with PGs right foot. [emoji1745]

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,688
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    If you strongly support a racist organization then you are racist.Period end of story
    He's a racist egomaniac
    Lebron is racist ? Lol what?

    Sounds like a personal vendetta

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,688
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bro I spoon feed you stats in every conversation and you're like yeah but what about opinion. Forget your opinion man, straight up lol it's wrong.

    You're crying bc PG13 is listed as a front court player, this BENEFITS him! There are 4 spots in the West for back court and 6 spots for front court and your argument is... "Boo hoo i think PG is our SG, even if no stat backs my claim. My opinion is above stats, he should be a back court player for All-Star game purposes".

    Dude, it's a weak and invalid argument. It's mainly position-less basketball now days, but stats gotta slot ppl in holes and PG has been a SF his entire career, lol

    Batum can be your SG, I literally don't care. PG and Kawhi will both make the all star game to your larger point, barring w.e is going on with PGs right foot. [emoji1745]
    Yeah, PG has always been a sf... even in the modern day era of position-less basketball he doesnít like playing PF, and Iíve never seen him slide over to the 2.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,812
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    If you strongly support a racist organization then you are racist.Period end of story
    He's a racist egomaniac
    Since you have some strong arguments like these then no doubt you are a racist.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,688
    Are the players even going to show up? They all seem pretty pissed. I can see them getting sick of everything and locking out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •