Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mortal Kombat Remake

https://twitter.com/oneperfectshot/s...784302081?s=21

Ok I love the original and been hoping for a remake for a long time, this **** looks fire!!!!

Its hard to eclipse the 95' film for me. I will give this one a chance but so many video game movies are awful. I appreciate the violent tone in the trailer though.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its hard to eclipse the 95' film for me. I will give this one a chance but so many video game movies are awful. I appreciate the violent tone in the trailer though.
    The 90s was so bad lol but good. Iíll watch this one for sure. Donít expect it to be any better though but still enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The 90s was so bad lol but good. Iíll watch this one for sure. Donít expect it to be any better though but still enjoyable

It was terrible but its one of those "so bad, its good" kind of deals. I shouldn't be that hard on it though. It was certainly better than Mortal Kombat Annihilation lol and on its own, I think its a below average film. Good for a video game movie, especially when you compare it to the Super Mario Brothers, Street Fighter, or Double Dragon (at least for 90s video game movies).

I think this one will be decent though.

It was terrible but its one of those "so bad, its good" kind of deals. I shouldn't be that hard on it though. It was certainly better than Mortal Kombat Annihilation lol and on its own, I think its a below average film. Good for a video game movie, especially when you compare it to the Super Mario Brothers, Street Fighter, or Double Dragon (at least for 90s video game movies).

Donít you bad mouth John leguizamo

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Donít you bad mouth John leguizamo

**** him and **** that movie "The Pest".

I loved it and see nothing bad in it!!!!!

Annihilation was pure trash though.

I met John while making the movie hanging with the homeboys when it was shot right in my old neighborhood.

Chatted with him years later when he had his one man stand up thing.

Alright dude, but the pest does suck ***.

Dude had that one hbo stand up. Loved it.

I loved the original from 1995 (was it THAT LONG ago?!)! I know it was cheesy and bad but it was also soooo good. I had a pirate version on the VHS and ran it to death. I like the trailer of the remake it looks cool and I am glad they went for mature rating. You can't be soft with Mortal Kombat. Loved the bloody ice dagger scene! What I miss though is the main theme. I really hope it will be incorporated in the movie because it is iconic. It just can't NOT be there.

Never played any of the MK games, but I'll definitely be checking this movie out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachapuri View Post
    I loved the original from 1995 (was it THAT LONG ago?!)! I know it was cheesy and bad but it was also soooo good. I had a pirate version on the VHS and ran it to death. I like the trailer of the remake it looks cool and I am glad they went for mature rating. You can't be soft with Mortal Kombat. Loved the bloody ice dagger scene! What I miss though is the main theme. I really hope it will be incorporated in the movie because it is iconic. It just can't NOT be there.
    I also liked the part where Sub Zero freezes Jax's arms and shatters them, it gives an actual reason for why he needs robotic arms.

Where's Chun-Li?

Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    Where's Chun-Li?
    That's Street Fighter!!!

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL